Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2006, 11:41 AM   #61
 
Oregano  (formerly babywavy)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 10,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring1onu
Oh hell, I quote myself and then see people responded!

See what happens when you don't pay attention.

Don't worry, I felt compelled to give you an answer.
__________________
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
Oregano  (formerly babywavy) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:43 AM   #62
 
RedCatWaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 31,609
Default

Quote:
aptheislandgirl wrote:
Lucille wrote:
Wow. This thread took a really unfortunate TMI turn.


Actually I think it started out that way! The shots of Brits hoohaa were a little too much for me! I don't need to see where KFed has been thank you very much!



Well said.

I purposely used a link, rather than posting the actual pic, and the link clearly stated "britney-spears-upskirt-no-panties". It was an awfully big clue. I skip lots of threads on this board that don't interest me. One truly does have free choice about what to read.

Besides, this is my thread. According to the NC.com mods, since I started it, I have control over it, and it's MINE MINE MINE (unlike ANY other board I have ever seen in the past 15 years of cruising the internet). I've been slapped for going "off topic" on other threads many times, and seems to me everything posted here has pretty much been on topic.
RedCatWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #63
 
Amneris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 25,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
aptheislandgirl wrote:
Lucille wrote:
Wow. This thread took a really unfortunate TMI turn.


Actually I think it started out that way! The shots of Brits hoohaa were a little too much for me! I don't need to see where KFed has been thank you very much!



Well said.

I purposely used a link, rather than posting the actual pic, and the link clearly stated "britney-spears-upskirt-no-panties". It was an awfully big clue. I skip lots of threads on this board that don't interest me. One truly does have free choice about what to read.

Besides, this is my thread. According to the NC.com mods, since I started it, I have control over it, and it's MINE MINE MINE (unlike ANY other board I have ever seen in the past 15 years of cruising the internet). I've been slapped for going "off topic" on other threads many times, and seems to me everything posted here has pretty much been on topic.
agreed, RCW!
__________________
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali











Amneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #64
KCL
 
KCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,670
Default

Quote:
and it's MINE MINE MINE
I don't really know what you mean, but that made me LOL.
__________________
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
KCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:53 AM   #65
 
Oregano  (formerly babywavy)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 10,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
aptheislandgirl wrote:
Lucille wrote:
Wow. This thread took a really unfortunate TMI turn.


Actually I think it started out that way! The shots of Brits hoohaa were a little too much for me! I don't need to see where KFed has been thank you very much!



Well said.

I purposely used a link, rather than posting the actual pic, and the link clearly stated "britney-spears-upskirt-no-panties". It was an awfully big clue. I skip lots of threads on this board that don't interest me. One truly does have free choice about what to read.

Besides, this is my thread. According to the NC.com mods, since I started it, I have control over it, and it's MINE MINE MINE (unlike ANY other board I have ever seen in the past 15 years of cruising the internet). I've been slapped for going "off topic" on other threads many times, and seems to me everything posted here has pretty much been on topic.


I think you're good. No problems. We're still talking about not wearing panties, and/or Brit's bad behavior which is how this all started, right?
__________________
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
Oregano  (formerly babywavy) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:56 AM   #66
 
RedCatWaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 31,609
Default

Quote:
and it's MINE MINE MINE


I don't really know what you mean, but that made me LOL.

There's another thread going on right now about Telling the Mods. There are some posters here who tattle ALL the time. I've gotten many PM's from Mods telling me that I'm not allowed to go off topic on someone else thread...which I think is the most ridiculous rule ever, and quite unique to this board. Every other board I have ever visited is free-flow, and threads can morph any which way. This is a controlling place...not that I listen
RedCatWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:58 AM   #67
KCL
 
KCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
and it's MINE MINE MINE


I don't really know what you mean, but that made me LOL.

There's another thread going on right now about Telling the Mods. There are some posters here who tattle ALL the time. I've gotten many PM's from Mods telling me that I'm not allowed to go off topic on someone else thread...which I think is the most ridiculous rule ever, and quite unique to this board. Every other board I have ever visited is free-flow, and threads can morph any which way. This is a controlling place...not that I listen
Oh lol.
__________________
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
KCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:59 AM   #68
 
Peppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 8,559
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
And what about the millions of people who wear thongs? Do you mean to tell me that you actually think that tiny triangle of fabric is always perfectly centered to catch anything that you're worried about dropping? I imagine it moves an awful lot between standing, sitting and walking.
I think thongs are disgusting...butt juice transfer anyone?
I don't even want to know what that means. If you have that, you may want to see a doctor.
Peppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:00 PM   #69
 
Oregano  (formerly babywavy)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 10,336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
and it's MINE MINE MINE


I don't really know what you mean, but that made me LOL.

There's another thread going on right now about Telling the Mods. There are some posters here who tattle ALL the time. I've gotten many PM's from Mods telling me that I'm not allowed to go off topic on someone else thread...which I think is the most ridiculous rule ever, and quite unique to this board. Every other board I have ever visited is free-flow, and threads can morph any which way. This is a controlling place...not that I listen

I think that's pretty silly. Do normal conversation IRL stay on topic? No, thats how conversations go - you don't pick one thing to talk about per day and then stick with it.

People tend to get really offended when you don't stick to THEIR topic.

But WAIT, I'm doing it RIGHT NOW! Sorry!
__________________
~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
Oregano  (formerly babywavy) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:03 PM   #70
 
Scarlet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 12,422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
Quote:
And what about the millions of people who wear thongs? Do you mean to tell me that you actually think that tiny triangle of fabric is always perfectly centered to catch anything that you're worried about dropping? I imagine it moves an awful lot between standing, sitting and walking.
I think thongs are disgusting...butt juice transfer anyone?
I don't even want to know what that means. If you have that, you may want to see a doctor.
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:12 PM   #71
 
RedCatWaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 31,609
Default

Quote:
I think thongs are disgusting...butt juice transfer anyone?


I don't even want to know what that means. If you have that, you may want to see a doctor.

Butt juice is any sort of moisture (sweat, whatever) that helps bacteria grow and move around. I'm sure most people don't seek medical attention for sweat.
RedCatWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 12:54 PM   #72
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 9,271
Default

best thread ever.
zmanzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #73
 
wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,107
Send a message via AIM to wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap
Default

If my guy sees this he's going to think it's a good idea.
__________________
2C/3A -- wurly!
wonderdiana - shopaholic takes a nap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:40 PM   #74
 
imagen's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 825
Default

Britney Spears has annoyed and disgusted me from the start, but recently I started to really cheer for her when it seemed she was getting her sh*t straight and ditching the low life husband. But this...I just can't cheer for a person who is out on the town every night flashing her cash and prizes for the world to see when her two babies are God knows where. It makes me sad for her honestly, there is something mentally not right about her. She needs serious therapy.

And I don't care if it is the fashion or not, my panties are staying on! I'll happily be out of fashion, thanks.
__________________


imagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:45 PM   #75
 
automaticflowers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagen
flashing her cash and prizes
This amuses me greatly.
automaticflowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:56 PM   #76
 
KurlyKae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,971
Default


Does she have no sense at all?
__________________
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
KurlyKae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:14 PM   #77
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,980
Default

What bothers me is that she is looking a little like Elvis in that pic and I liked Elvis.
Spears has a way of grossing just about everything I like out for me.
curlylew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:51 PM   #78
 
roseannadana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 8,683
Default

She's not wearing any chest restraint in that photo! This is serious!

OH, I thought that was a lap belt but I see now it's just her skirt
__________________

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
roseannadana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #79
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagen
Britney Spears has annoyed and disgusted me from the start, but recently I started to really cheer for her when it seemed she was getting her sh*t straight and ditching the low life husband. But this...I just can't cheer for a person who is out on the town every night flashing her cash and prizes for the world to see when her two babies are God knows where. It makes me sad for her honestly, there is something mentally not right about her. She needs serious therapy.

And I don't care if it is the fashion or not, my panties are staying on! I'll happily be out of fashion, thanks.

I would have to agree. I never liked her but after going on Letterman and looking like she had grown up some...but no.

She has some new friends..




Look at the "socks".
And what is up with the clevage? Ugh.
__________________

Kurlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:02 PM   #80
 
marielle448's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 9,741
Default

ewww, what is up with Paris's man feet? (not to mention the matching man legs blegh).
marielle448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com