Halle Berry Engaged

Like Tree88Likes

Your opinion on the above has been quite clear for awhile, thanks. I think you're wrong, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm much more interested in how you think schools should handle students who may have reactions in school sparked by peanut butter that students eat outside of school. I've made that pretty clear.

Because you're ignoring what I've alluded to, and outright named, as my main point...it's kind of hard to take you seriously or have a "real" discussion with you.
Originally Posted by AmberBrown
Is that even a real question? Obviously schools can't can't do anything about students eating peanuts outside of school. That would be stupid. They also can't eliminate hand guns outside of schools, that doesn't mean we let kids carry them in their backpacks.
Originally Posted by CGNYC
I agree with your general point, CGNYC, but I do think the poster has a legitimate point on that one issue. I've had that thought myself - that the way some people describe their peanut problems, even peanuts eaten outside of the home could be fatal. I am not saying the school should or could do anything about it, but I know I would never want to be in a situation where my child's before-school breakfast killed somebody.
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali











Thanks to everyone that responded to my sunflower butter question. It never occurred to me to make it and I had the darndest time looking for it at Kroger. I will try the other places or will try to make it if I can't find it. I'm not good at that sort of thing but I am getting better because I've had to.

On my EVO
There's really no thought to it. You just put your sunflower or pumpkin seeds (so tasty) in you food processor/blender/coffee grinder, turn on, and let it go until it's creamy. Same with nut butters. It's much cheaper since sunflower and pumpkin seeds are dirt cheap and you can easily pick up a pound for less than what a jar of already made butter costs.
journotraveler likes this.
Your opinion on the above has been quite clear for awhile, thanks. I think you're wrong, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm much more interested in how you think schools should handle students who may have reactions in school sparked by peanut butter that students eat outside of school. I've made that pretty clear.

Because you're ignoring what I've alluded to, and outright named, as my main point...it's kind of hard to take you seriously or have a "real" discussion with you.
Originally Posted by AmberBrown
Is that even a real question? Obviously schools can't can't do anything about students eating peanuts outside of school. That would be stupid. They also can't eliminate hand guns outside of schools, that doesn't mean we let kids carry them in their backpacks.
Originally Posted by CGNYC
I agree with your general point, CGNYC, but I do think the poster has a legitimate point on that one issue. I've had that thought myself - that the way some people describe their peanut problems, even peanuts eaten outside of the home could be fatal. I am not saying the school should or could do anything about it, but I know I would never want to be in a situation where my child's before-school breakfast killed somebody.
Originally Posted by Amneris
That level of allergy is pretty rare and that kid's parents may very well decide to home school. Or the school will let you know if your child has a classmate who is that sensitive and send requests/reminders to brush teeth/wash hands before leaving home and the peanut-allergic child would still have an emergency plan in place.
There's really no thought to it. You just put your sunflower or pumpkin seeds (so tasty) in you food processor/blender/coffee grinder, turn on, and let it go until it's creamy. Same with nut butters. It's much cheaper since sunflower and pumpkin seeds are dirt cheap and you can easily pick up a pound for less than what a jar of already made butter costs.
Originally Posted by Saria
So you don't add water or anything and it's creamy? Is it the oils in it? Ok, I'm sold. I'm picking up sunflower seeds tonight. My baby has lost loads of weight because he's so nutritionally limited but he also has ulcerative colitis. His nutritionist has recommended a "butter" of some sort to supplement his diet. But due to his allergies...well, you can figure out the rest. It's so easy to get discouraged and to keep feeding him the same things over and over. But this really helps! Thank you!


On my EVO
Yeah, it's just the oil in the seeds/nuts.
http://eggsonsunday.wordpress.com/20...butter-recipe/
Originally Posted by Saria
Just checked it out. Thank you. Now I'm off to get a food processor.


On my EVO
You don't have a blender? A blender works fine, just smaller amounts at a time. It's cheaper than a food processor, too.
Supposedly, it isn't really an engagement ring after all.
curlyarca likes this.
"...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

You don't have a blender? A blender works fine, just smaller amounts at a time. It's cheaper than a food processor, too.
Originally Posted by Saria
I do but I've been looking for a reason to get a food processor. This is about the best reason there is.


On my EVO
Supposedly, it isn't really an engagement ring after all.
Originally Posted by Nallia
Allegedly, but 2 years from now we'll hear they've been married all along. That's such a celebrityish thing to do!

On my EVO
Supposedly, it isn't really an engagement ring after all.
Originally Posted by Nallia
What does this have to do with nut butters, kids' allergies and overdemanding parents?





j/k
LAwoman, curlyarca and Nallia like this.
Lol

Sent from The Brick
I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
There's really no thought to it. You just put your sunflower or pumpkin seeds (so tasty) in you food processor/blender/coffee grinder, turn on, and let it go until it's creamy. Same with nut butters. It's much cheaper since sunflower and pumpkin seeds are dirt cheap and you can easily pick up a pound for less than what a jar of already made butter costs.
Originally Posted by Saria
I am so doing this. Thanks for the tip!
3B corkscrews with scatterings of 3A & 3C.
Wow..from Halle Berry being nuts..to actual..nuts. LOL!
scrills, thelio and artemis513 like this.
This story sounds fishy. How come Gabriel is the only one who got arrested AND he's the one who got the restraining order? How come Oliver doesn't have to stay away from the little girl, too?

Gabriel Aubry, Olivier Martinez Thanksgiving Brawl : People.com
This story sounds fishy. How come Gabriel is the only one who got arrested AND he's the one who got the restraining order? How come Oliver doesn't have to stay away from the little girl, too?

Gabriel Aubry, Olivier Martinez Thanksgiving Brawl : People.com
Originally Posted by CanItBeChristine
I don't know what happened there but I can't help but think Halle sure knows how to pick 'em.
murrrcat likes this.
I don't understand why they keep picking her.
Josephine and murrrcat like this.
I think Halle Berry is a gorgeous whackadoodle who can act. I don't believe in the least that this will last. Nor do I think we'd be friends if we knew each other in real life. She's nuts.
Originally Posted by mrspoppers
LMAO @ whackadoodle!!! Yeah all of her ex-bf's say the same thing about her: CRAZY! She is unstable and likes to fight, according to her first husband David Justice. Just goes to show that beauty on the outside doesn't mean it's the same on the inside.
Halle Berry's Ex Gabriel Aubry Alleges Death Threat by Olivier Martinez : People.com

His face! YIKES.

Once again, I do not know these people, and for all I know, Gabriel isn't entirely innocent in everything either. But...I feel sorry for him.

She should have just had a baby by a sperm donor or with a friend who didn't want to be involved at all or adopted. It doesn't seem like she wants to share her daughter with her dad.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com