Obama - Romney debate

Like Tree382Likes

There's only one more presidential debate plus a VP debate.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
LOL that's exactly how Obama looked hahaha
Originally Posted by murrrcat
I was feeling like that myself.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
Did you say vp debate? somebody hold my vulva and by somebody I mean Biden...jk and goodnight
Did you say vp debate? somebody hold my vulva and by somebody I mean Biden...jk and goodnight
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Obama - Romney debate-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349320701.612701.jpg




Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Attached Thumbnails
Obama - Romney debate-uploadfromtaptalk1349320732220.jpg  
thelio likes this.
I think he wanted to observe Romney. The next 2 debates are prob gonna be quite different

Sent from my GT-P1000N using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by prentonne
Obama Cant afford to keep waiting. Waiting til the next term. Waiting til tge next election. Why didnt he bring up the 47%?

I hate to say it but i think romney did slightly better



Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
mrspoppers and thelio like this.
Romney had an advantage tonight. Anyone in his position would because they have the opportunity to exploit the incumbent Presidents weaknesses. He made sure to say prior to the debate and during the debate that the president will tell untruths. He made sure to say that because now he has the privilege of precedence. And stupid people will believe what he says even though it will be proven to be untrue.

I was disappointed in Obama a little because he was way too passive. He had a lot of ammunition against Romney and barely touched it, if at all. He let Romney tell blatant lies and didn't challenge him enough. He didn't come for Romney about what he perceives to be middle class, the 47% or the parallel 716 billion dollar "something" from Medicare.

But Romney wasn't impressive by any means. He gave no details to how he would create jobs, none to his taxes plan and deductions, he didn't distinguish the difference between his healthcare plan from Obamas.

While the debate was entertaining, it was the same old song that each candidate has been singing. Not moved at all. I never considered voting for Romney and I wasn't expecting to change my mind tonight.


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
murrrcat and thelio like this.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
This is what I wrote on Facebook and this is how I feel:

My thoughts on tonight's debate: (1) There was a clear loser: Jim Lehrer. That was the worst debate format I've probably ever seen. As a result we got nothing but repetitive answer that went on for over five minutes. (2) Romney did well. Tomorrow the fact checkers will tear him apart for all his lies. (3) President Obama (and democrats in general a lot of times) has to stop believing that being on the right side of the issue is enough. It's not enough.


Obamacare is not a blueprint for socialism. You're thinking of the New Testament. ~~ John Fugelsang



Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by scrills
LOL!!!
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.Ē
This is what I wrote on Facebook and this is how I feel:

My thoughts on tonight's debate: (1) There was a clear loser: Jim Lehrer. That was the worst debate format I've probably ever seen. As a result we got nothing but repetitive answer that went on for over five minutes. (2) Romney did well. Tomorrow the fact checkers will tear him apart for all his lies. (3) President Obama (and democrats in general a lot of times) has to stop believing that being on the right side of the issue is enough. It's not enough.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Co-signing all of this. Jim Lehrer was lame-sauce and got run the eff over in this debate. Where is Gwen Ifill when we need her?

I need Obama to step it up. This aloof hanging back approach is not gonna cut it. I feel he and and his communications team are banking on the assumption that Romney will hang himself. Unfortunately, Obama & Co. need to realize that the majority of American voters don't follow politics all that closely to separate RomRom fact from fiction.
naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
I hate to make this racial, but...

Romney was VERY aggressive...can you imagine if Obama was even half that aggressive? They'd be calling him a scary-angry-black-man.

And...i really disliked Romney's backhanded way of calling Obama a "boy" by comparing him to his five "boys", who are all grown men.

What a dirty slimey twisty douchbag Romney is...
I can't believe Romney said he was going to cut pbs right in front of that announcer that works for pbs! I grew up on KQED and PBS.
But they both had weird faces and would blink/look down a lot.The speeches didn't really address a lot they were going over the time limit by repeating the same stuff.
"Number 1,second of all,nember 3...ect"
i hate to make this racial, but...

Romney was very aggressive...can you imagine if obama was even half that aggressive? They'd be calling him a scary-angry-black-man.

And...i really disliked romney's backhanded way of calling obama a "boy" by comparing him to his five "boys", who are all grown men.

What a dirty slimey twisty douchbag romney is...
Originally Posted by redcatwaves
i totally agree with this post!
i hate to make this racial, but...

Romney was very aggressive...can you imagine if obama was even half that aggressive? They'd be calling him a scary-angry-black-man.

And...i really disliked romney's backhanded way of calling obama a "boy" by comparing him to his five "boys", who are all grown men.

What a dirty slimey twisty douchbag romney is...
Originally Posted by redcatwaves
i totally agree with this post!
Originally Posted by GoldenBlaze
I missed this. Part of me wants to see it for myself and part is glad I didn't see it.

I think the biggest mistake Obama made was not bringing up the 47%. It was like he was tired and overworked and was just going through the motions so he could go home to bed.
Quote:
When are women going to face the fact that they donít know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
Bonsai Culturist
I hate to make this racial, but...

Romney was VERY aggressive...can you imagine if Obama was even half that aggressive? They'd be calling him a scary-angry-black-man.

And...i really disliked Romney's backhanded way of calling Obama a "boy" by comparing him to his five "boys", who are all grown men.

What a dirty slimey twisty douchbag Romney is...
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
I'm glad you said it before I did. Agree. His comment about Obama being entitled was in the same vein in my opinion.

In other twisted news: KitchenAid apologizes for tweet insulting Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
i hate to make this racial, but...

Romney was very aggressive...can you imagine if obama was even half that aggressive? They'd be calling him a scary-angry-black-man.

And...i really disliked romney's backhanded way of calling obama a "boy" by comparing him to his five "boys", who are all grown men.

What a dirty slimey twisty douchbag romney is...
Originally Posted by redcatwaves
i totally agree with this post!
Originally Posted by GoldenBlaze
I missed this. Part of me wants to see it for myself and part is glad I didn't see it.

I think the biggest mistake Obama made was not bringing up the 47%. It was like he was tired and overworked and was just going through the motions so he could go home to bed.
Originally Posted by mrspoppers
It was his 20th wedding anniversary. They was lowdown to even schedule the debate on that day.....smh
Does it bother no one that Romney basically said he's going to lay off a lot of people? I mean, that's basically what he meant when he said cuts will be made by attrition. Forced resignations and retirements? Not replacing those who retire. Oh, except for defense, because there's no waste there at all.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

i totally agree with this post!
Originally Posted by GoldenBlaze
I missed this. Part of me wants to see it for myself and part is glad I didn't see it.

I think the biggest mistake Obama made was not bringing up the 47%. It was like he was tired and overworked and was just going through the motions so he could go home to bed.
Originally Posted by mrspoppers
It was his 20th wedding anniversary. They was lowdown to even schedule the debate on that day.....smh
Originally Posted by GoldenBlaze
I was considering that, but then I don't know who planned/scheduled this debate. You'd think people would evaluate that stuff to no end. Guess not...

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
Romney Goes On Offense, Pays For It In First Wave Of Fact Checks : It's All Politics : NPR

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com