Election Results/Discussion

Like Tree864Likes

This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.


Obamacare is not a blueprint for socialism. You're thinking of the New Testament. ~~ John Fugelsang



Thank you, African-American/black voters for getting up and going out to vote. It's great that we came out and exercised our inherent power as a community. Our votes DO matter.

But don't vote against gay marriage! If it doesn't pass in Maryland I'm going to have to choke someone.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
How about those black voters who voted for Romney?

Ohio's senate seat is called for Sherrod Brown. That is a bad sign for Romney - Ohio is leaning blue at this moment.
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl
If you voted for Romney I think you're not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm still glad you got your butt out there and voted. Baby steps!
missbanjo, kayb and thelio like this.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
Thank you, African-American/black voters for getting up and going out to vote. It's great that we came out and exercised our inherent power as a community. Our votes DO matter.

But don't vote against gay marriage! If it doesn't pass in Maryland I'm going to have to choke someone.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
Passed! Gay Marriage On The Ballot In 4 States (INTERACTIVE RESULTS)
Originally Posted by Jaynee
Eff yeah!!!!!
Looking good at 8%. Let's hope it holds. Glad to see Maine and Minnesota have some sense, too.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
I had to change the channel! I needed some Anderson Cooper in my life
Springcurl likes this.
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Thank you, African-American/black voters for getting up and going out to vote. It's great that we came out and exercised our inherent power as a community. Our votes DO matter.

But don't vote against gay marriage! If it doesn't pass in Maryland I'm going to have to choke someone.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
Passed! Gay Marriage On The Ballot In 4 States (INTERACTIVE RESULTS)
Originally Posted by Jaynee
Eff yeah!!!!!
Looking good at 8%. Let's hope it holds. Glad to see Maine and Minnesota have some sense, too.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
I think it's looking BAD for Minnesota, no? Am I reading that wrong?
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Originally Posted by Jaynee
Eff yeah!!!!!
Looking good at 8%. Let's hope it holds. Glad to see Maine and Minnesota have some sense, too.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
I think it's looking BAD for Minnesota, no? Am I reading that wrong?
Originally Posted by Narnia
Nope, a "No" vote it what we want!

Yes means marriage is defined as being between one man and one woman.
Minneapolis, MN
I think it's vote yes to change the constitution to deny same sex marriage in MN.

It is confusing, but maybe that was the idea.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
Why is there such a difference between CNN (R-158/O-143) and HP (R-154/O-158 )?
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
I think it's vote yes to change the constitution to deny same sex marriage in MN.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
Yea I thought that too.
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
Banned
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 186
Thank you, African-American/black voters for getting up and going out to vote. It's great that we came out and exercised our inherent power as a community. Our votes DO matter.

But don't vote against gay marriage! If it doesn't pass in Maryland I'm going to have to choke someone.
Originally Posted by curlyarca
How about those black voters who voted for Romney?

Ohio's senate seat is called for Sherrod Brown. That is a bad sign for Romney - Ohio is leaning blue at this moment.
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl
If you voted for Romney I think you're not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm still glad you got your butt out there and voted. Baby steps!
Originally Posted by curlyarca
You have issues - not just because you voted for Obama.
Todd "legitimate rape" Akin just lost. Suck it, *******.
Eres o te haces?
Todd "legitimate rape" Akin just lost. Suck it, *******.
Originally Posted by legends
Faith in humanity restored.
Not all who wander are lost.

Fine and thin 3a. PW: curls
Todd "legitimate rape" Akin just lost. Suck it, *******.
Originally Posted by legends
Aww, too bad, so sad!
missbanjo likes this.
Todd "legitimate rape" Akin just lost. Suck it, *******.
Originally Posted by legends
Aww, too bad, so sad!
Originally Posted by Saria
I'm glad!

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

How about those black voters who voted for Romney?

Ohio's senate seat is called for Sherrod Brown. That is a bad sign for Romney - Ohio is leaning blue at this moment.
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl
If you voted for Romney I think you're not the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm still glad you got your butt out there and voted. Baby steps!
Originally Posted by curlyarca
You have issues - not just because you voted for Obama.
Originally Posted by Blackbanjogirl


If you grew up where I grew up, you'd understand. If I'd had the benefit of considering the other party, perhaps my thoughts would be different. Blame it on survival mode.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Watch CNN. It seems to be more even keel.
This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
See, I think it's hilarious that you say that (I happen to agree). I had some friends of mine who are Republicans who swear up and down that CBS is as liberal as MSNBC. I was like, "What? Are you kidding me?"
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie
This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Watch CNN. It seems to be more even keel.
Originally Posted by Soho
I close caption the shows for a living and I'm captioning CBS. No switching channels for me.


Obamacare is not a blueprint for socialism. You're thinking of the New Testament. ~~ John Fugelsang



This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Watch CNN. It seems to be more even keel.
Originally Posted by Soho
She's captioning it...I don't think she can flip
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
This is so nerve racking! More so because the network that i"m captioning-- CBS-- leans right and so they're STILL looking for a way to make everything seem like it's going in Romney's favor.
Originally Posted by Springcurl
Watch CNN. It seems to be more even keel.
Originally Posted by Soho
I think she works for CBS (captioning, temporarily anyway) so limited ability there.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com