why do some people just want to argue?

Like Tree97Likes

I have learned a lot by my dumbass arguing about subjects I know very little or nothing about. When does it go from debate to arguement? An opposing view isn't always bad.
Originally Posted by Speckla

Just because you don't know too much about something or join a thread late, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Instead of gently correcting or informing you about something you didn't know, people choose to be anal about it and become all sarcastic or try to humiliate you. You're not dumb at all, just human.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
OBB likes this.
Curl Routine
Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
Sealer: EVCO, EVOO


3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
""Live by the sun, love by the moon"



Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
I have learned a lot by my dumbass arguing about subjects I know very little or nothing about. When does it go from debate to arguement? An opposing view isn't always bad.
Originally Posted by Speckla

Just because you don't know too much about something or join a thread late, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Instead of gently correcting or informing you about something you didn't know, people choose to be anal about it and become all sarcastic or try to humiliate you. You're not dumb at all, just human.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Oh, I have said some really dumb and ignorant things - long rambling messages. I'm learning to take everything with a grain of salt and read first, think or research, and then post or not.
Because people just won't accept I'm right. Even when I'm not.
spring1onu, B-wavy and ruralcurls like this.
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
/\ Eddie says you're wrong.
curlylaura likes this.
I have learned a lot by my dumbass arguing about subjects I know very little or nothing about. When does it go from debate to arguement? An opposing view isn't always bad.
Originally Posted by Speckla

Just because you don't know too much about something or join a thread late, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Instead of gently correcting or informing you about something you didn't know, people choose to be anal about it and become all sarcastic or try to humiliate you. You're not dumb at all, just human.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Oh, I have said some really dumb and ignorant things - long rambling messages. I'm learning to take everything with a grain of salt and read first, think or research, and then post or not.
Originally Posted by Speckla
Good for you, that's very mature! I think we all can learn from you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Curl Routine
Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
Sealer: EVCO, EVOO


3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
""Live by the sun, love by the moon"



Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a


Just because you don't know too much about something or join a thread late, doesn't mean you can't have an opinion. Instead of gently correcting or informing you about something you didn't know, people choose to be anal about it and become all sarcastic or try to humiliate you. You're not dumb at all, just human.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Oh, I have said some really dumb and ignorant things - long rambling messages. I'm learning to take everything with a grain of salt and read first, think or research, and then post or not.
Originally Posted by Speckla
Good for you, that's very mature! I think we all can learn from you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
Yeah, I think I can use a bit of maturity at this stage of life. Heck, I'll be turning 40 next year! I can't argue about that.
murrrcat likes this.
I'll be 18 in 29 days. (;

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Curl Routine
Co: As I am Coconut CoWash,VO5 Claifying Conditioner
DC: Macadamia Repair Masque
LI: KCKT, Suave Naturals Coconut
Style Creme: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Gel: KCCC, Eco Styler Argan Oil
Sealer: EVCO, EVOO


3b/3c, High Desity, High Porosity, Medium Texture, BSL
""Live by the sun, love by the moon"



Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
I'll be 18 in 29 days. (;

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by LoveInBetween
You're not much older than my son. I think I can learn a lot from you whippersnappers.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com