Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19606Likes

hahaha. water closet.
We have wild honeysuckle right now. Yummy smell.
I also love it around these parts. Been 54 years and counting. Maybe someday I will go south for the winter but I can't imagine missing the greenness of spring and summer here.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
We're on I80, but keep wavin!




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I hate it when I'm in traffic behind a slow a** driver and I get over to go around and they get over in the same lane I'm getting in. OMG that drives me KRAZY! Lol

***Tameka***
WTH is up w/people on here the past few days?! People get so sensitive, jumpy or want to debate you as to why the way you feel is wrong. It's like ok...we may not agree but I'm not gonna act like you made a personal attack on my character bc your opinion differs than mine!

I mean I am a veryyyyy easy person to get along w/but the past few days I've been ready to tell people about themselves due to their unnecessary attitudes & I don't even know them like that! LOL.

All I'm sayn is if you're that dang sensitive then maybe you should stay your butt off the internet where your guaranteed to run into people whos opinions differ from yours. As a matter a fact just dig yourself a hole in the ground & live there bc if you can't handle the internet I'm sure you struggle greatly in your day to day life!

End Rant!
Originally Posted by JaylensMami10
Welcome to nc.com.
No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kimshi4242

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kimshi4242
Lol Phoenix! I know...I know but its crazy. I have to say most days are cool but sometimes people really need to get a grip as I told someone earlier.

I've been bringing out the clowns alot the past 3days! Lol. It's like dang...I really effect you that much? If thats the case you're given me wayyyyyy more credit than I deserve!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)


Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's







Funny customer interaction.

Me: do you need a bag? (we tend to ask for orders that are three items or fewer since many don't want bags).
Customer: why would you ask that?
Me: some people feel that it's wasteful to use a bag for a small order.
Customer: I'm a Republican. I don't care about that kind of $hit. Give me a bag.
Me: trying hard not to laugh while putting his bottle of water in a bag.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,533
^

-------------------
Well, I tried. I really did.

I followed Jim's advice and tried to get through "The Elegant Universe" before moving forward, but I just.do.not get String Theory. I mean, I do, at the most basic level, but two hours later, I'm about this much clearer on the subject.

I feel........limited mentally right now.

Last edited by ninja dog; 06-08-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Way to represent Republicans.
Honestly, when I'm in any sort of large grocery store here, I'm surprised if I'm not asked if I want a bag! Most stores have started to pick up on the fact that many carry their own bags. It's the smaller stores, especially once you leave Manhattan, that still give you a bag for anything and everything (and I usually turn them down).
I would have burst out laughing as well, RCC!

Not all of us Republicans are bag wasters. LOL I always refuse a bag for a small number of items. I tell them it's because I'm trying to save plastic trees.
Many of out customers bring their own bags, partly because we do gift card raffles for those that do.

This dude was hilarious though.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
I would have burst out laughing as well, RCC!

Not all of us Republicans are bag wasters. LOL I always refuse a bag for a small number of items. I tell them it's because I'm trying to save plastic trees.
Originally Posted by misspam
That was part of why it was funny. We have plenty of Republican customers who bring their own bags or go bagless for small orders. Why this guy thought that using a bag was a political issue was funny.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Perfect strawberries are perfect:





I was all set on a rhubarb and raspberry galette, but raspberries aren't in season, and I just couldn't bring myself to buy raspberries from California or some other distant place when practically every stand at the market was bursting with gorgeous strawberries, especially these tiny Tri-star strawberries. They taste just as a strawberry should and as only a strawberry in season and at its peak can taste: sweet, tart, juicy, and intensely flavorful and floral.

Last edited by Saria; 06-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.
It's always amusing to me how very often the most argumentative or most unpleasant people claim to be so amicable. If you find yourself having to repeatedly tell people what an easy-going person you 'usually' are, then perhaps a little introspection is in order
Perfect strawberries are perfect:





I was all set on a rhubarb and raspberry galette, but raspberries aren't in season, and I just couldn't bring myself to buy raspberries from California or some other distant place when practically every stand at the market was bursting with gorgeous strawberries, especially these tiny Tri-star strawberries. They taste just as a strawberry should and as only a strawberry in season and at its peak can taste: sweet, tart, juicy, and intensely flavorful and floral.
Originally Posted by Saria
Those look so good!
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,533
OMG Saria!

Why do you always know how best to torture me?
I'm so excited that Mark is going to watch Tales of Ba Sing Se tomorrow. He's going to lose his **** when he gets to the tales of Iroh, Zuko, and Momo. And then it will be Appa's Lost Days! Prepare to bawl like a baby, Mark!
Sorry, ninja! I wish you could be around for a slice of galette. Sigh.
RCC, the problem will be not eating any more so I can make these galettes!
How much longer until you have KCCC again? I'm thankful I can get it so easily here with all the Ricky's locations plus WF now selling it as well.
I'm getting some tomorrow at WF if they have it. If they are our, it's a CurlMart order. I thought I had a spare tub, and I didn't. Not the time of year for that mistake!
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Funny customer interaction.

Me: do you need a bag? (we tend to ask for orders that are three items or fewer since many don't want bags).
Customer: why would you ask that?
Me: some people feel that it's wasteful to use a bag for a small order.
Customer: I'm a Republican. I don't care about that kind of $hit. Give me a bag.
Me: trying hard not to laugh while putting his bottle of water in a bag.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls

I'd laugh, but my Republican brother does the same thing. He purposely uses more electricity than he needs, because conserving is a "Liberal" (said like a dirty word) thing to do.
It's always amusing to me how very often the most argumentative or most unpleasant people claim to be so amicable. If you find yourself having to repeatedly tell people what an easy-going person you 'usually' are, then perhaps a little introspection is in order
Originally Posted by Curly~L~

Lol. How do you know 'how often' someone tells anyone anything & I would think if you're having the same discussion or 'argument' as you say w/the same person that they wouldn't even bother to say that because clearly the two of you would not agree or even be able to agree to disagree...it would be a complete waste of time. NEXT!
Hair Type: A head full of THICK, normal porosity curls/coils that I am TOTALLY in LUV with!
(Transitioned for 16 & 1/2 months)


Loving: MC LI Condish, Raw shea butter, Coconut & Grapeseed Oil, SM raw shea butter shampoo,HEHH Conditioner, Braggs ACV & Egg, Mayo & EVOO PT's







Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com