Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19520Likes

Auto flush toilets which flush on me and splash really p!ss me off!



Pun intended.

Sent from my "smart"phone. Please excuse typos!
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
{{{Springy}}}, may the homicidal thoughts come down to a more reasonable level soon. [Homer Simpson]Urge to kill rising![/Homer Simpson]
Um that troll last nite wasn't me. My trolling is much better than that. She was ok but she just trolled 1 person. She should combine troll attacks into 1 post like I did on spiderlashes thread.

And I am not citrus troll nemore. I moved onto spices. Did u know spices are really good w/citrus lk oranges & cloves and um grapefruits and cinnamon? Oh no I'll bring that boring chef in here Sorry-ah. All she does is talk about foods she must have no life but 2 cook and complain about her jobs. Lk we care. She is worst than Residual. At least I got rid of her w/my good trolling. PPl in the US have no work ethic. These fat lazees here are proof of that!!
Originally Posted by allspice.





Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
I'm jellis!

I want a stalker.

Maybe they don't mess with me because they don't want to catch the gay??


Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043


(((hugs))) spring

wtf is wrong w/ folks?!
Minxy: Probably. I hear it's contagious and one shouldn't even share popcorn with them.

Troll, I'm so touched. You know me so well! I do have no life! It's like you can see into my soul! Amazing!
Getting banned makes the trolls angry.

Yawn.
Minxy: Probably. I hear it's contagious and one shouldn't even share popcorn with them.

Troll, I'm so touched. You know me so well! I do have no life! It's like you can see into my soul! Amazing!
Originally Posted by Saria
And when you add the contagious portion with the fact that we are sexed up all the time and we don't wash our hands......

You'd end up with gay ALL OVER YOURSELF! And then what?

....You'd have to move to Gecca. You'd be accepted by us though.

We'd love to have your wonderous food! We are the foodies us gays you know!

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
I cannot believe you put us in this position with all the other stress we have right now. You are so self involved and self centered that you don't even give two ishts about what you've put us through. We don't live like this and this is not fcuking party central just because little ms important is in town. I can't remember the last time I was this angry, to the point I want to hit something. This should have been a happy day of unpacking but you have ruined it. Now I have to address this with you and I dont even want to look at you. YOU are NOT the center of the fcuking universe and I wish you had just stayed home. The disrespect you showed last night....I hope I can find some way to forgive you.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
Whoa girl...I hope everything is ok. I'm sorry your unpacking day was ruined

And I don't think its nice to attack sum1 bc of sicknesses like I didn't know that about Eilonwy that she takes pills. It is not funny. NEway ur wrong - I have more of life than ne of you. I only got on now bc I saw that troll last night. I dont have as many hours at school&work w/ summer and Im getting ready to go back to Bulgaria in autumn. So I have more time but I'm not gonna troll as much. Sorry... Lk I saw the troll last nite was on a long time and I never troll that long cuz I get boared. Like I'm leaving now. Nothing fun going on. Ill prolly be back 1 or more times b4 leaving the United States. Bye.
Originally Posted by allspice.
The mind boggles

Also I took like 2 tylenol today, maybe I have a problem?

Last edited by Eilonwy; 06-29-2011 at 04:57 PM.
{{{Springy}}}, may the homicidal thoughts come down to a more reasonable level soon. [Homer Simpson]Urge to kill rising![/Homer Simpson]
Originally Posted by Saria
Be careful. You have knives. That is a huge responsiblitiy and it sounds like u can't handle it. Ppl in US commit too many crimes cuz you have to many ppl u seriously can't handle. U should be more like Europe and not have so many babies. U prejudiced against everything Europe does but we smarter than you in many many wayz.
Originally Posted by allspice.
Preserving this because I care about our children's future
Um that troll last nite wasn't me. My trolling is much better than that. She was ok but she just trolled 1 person. She should combine troll attacks into 1 post like I did on spiderlashes thread.

And I am not citrus troll nemore. I moved onto spices. Did u know spices are really good w/citrus lk oranges & cloves and um grapefruits and cinnamon? Oh no I'll bring that boring chef in here Sorry-ah. All she does is talk about foods she must have no life but 2 cook and complain about her jobs. Lk we care. She is worst than Residual. At least I got rid of her w/my good trolling. PPl in the US have no work ethic. These fat lazees here are proof of that!!
Originally Posted by allspice.
"I moved onto spices."

Last edited by Eilonwy; 06-29-2011 at 05:00 PM.
I moved onto spices.
Originally Posted by Eilonwy
Does that mean those of us who were attacked have spicy personalities?


Also, I'm allergic to allspice. No, really.

Sent from my "smart"phone. Please excuse typos!
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
Thank you guys SO much. The "issue" isn't here right now, but we've got to have what I'm sure will be a stressful discussion when she gets back and I don't even know how to handle this. What should have been a great few days has turned into the most awkward situation. I've never had to deal with something like this and DH is stuck right smack in the middle and that alone pisses me off more than anything. I can't get over just how angry I am, this is a horrible feeling not to be able to shake.

I'm not violent but I feel that way right now..... and I'm not religious, but I feel like I should be praying for sanity and calm.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
My newest rant lays off my coworker in favor of my roommate. MUST you trim your nails on the couch over the coffee table? At least grab a freaking trash can!!
...I think I need new people in my life.


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk - sorry for any speed/autocorrect type errors!

ETA: She also lost the pin that holds the handle on my month old vacuum cleaner in place. And didn't even bother to tell me. Uh, ***** PLEASE.
Roll Tide!
I was at the 2009 and 2011 BCS National Championship Games



Medium-coarse, super high density, normal porosity, low elasticity.
I'm currently trying out various Curl Junkie and Devacurl products.


Fotki: fotki.com/rolltidegal
password is 'rolltide'

Last edited by rolltidegal; 06-29-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Man I don't ever want spring1 to be pissed at me!! Yikes.
Seriously tho, HUGS!!!

I've never had a troll stalk me either. Gosh I must be boring. : (
I'll be your troll minxy, if you'll be mine.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
If I offend anyone: well.



I'm not sorry I upset you, 'kay? You don't know what it's like okay? 7th school in 8 years. I KNOW the drill. You say you'll keep in touch, they always do, but I know you won't. And don't do that crying bit on me either, it will not work. And don't start giving me the cold shoulder because I said I'll never see you again, and meant it, because it's true. You've been at the same school your whole life, and had the same best friend the whole time. You don't know what it's like to be betrayed, back-stabbed, ignored and excluded. You don't understand what happens when people realize that you're better at them and something, and when you don't have anyone on your side to help you fight them back. You just don't get it. And you say you care, but that's only because of your nature. You're too easily influenced, and too hopelessly attached to her. You can't see she'd rather have the other one as her friend. But no, you just follow what she says, and what she does. And in truth, she honestly does not give a ____ about me. She doesn't give a ____ about anyone but herself.
So move on, okay? Don't be upset when I say I'll "see you never" and don't rule me out because of it. And don't get upset because I'm upset at you, because the truth is, I'm more upset at myself.
I'm upset because I got attached, even though I said I wouldn't.
But, since I can say this I'll address you and everyone else there, since this is the only way to end things without any loose ties. I'm starting fresh again, and I don't need you to do it.
So:
eff off.



*whew* now that that's over,I feel a little better. I get the feeling I'm going to be visiting this thread frequently. Very frequently.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com