Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19971Likes

Hello, tax refund! New glasses time!


Siri types my posts for me.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
I did this too!



Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
My glasses coverage is $200 every other year, and I can't get my lenses that cheaply unless I want Coke bottles. The refund comes in handy.

---------

Wow, it's shorts weather today!


Siri types my posts for me.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Yah, I get an amount every year but not enough to get both contacts and glasses. I usually use that for my contacts. And I splurged this year and got the thin lenses (I have always had the coke bottle sorta lenses because I do wear contacts quite a bit). I am using my same frames (I like them and they are only 2 years old). $400 for just my lenses!!!

Dayum - I am rambling about glasses.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Last edited by xcptnl; 03-07-2012 at 05:29 PM.
I have houseguests coming in 3 days and I'm frantically cleaning. Why is it that you never see how dirty your house really is until you are having company. I have filled almost an entire trashbag with pet hair. Ewwwww. I swear I vacuum on a regular basis. And why does my dog have to fling his drool all over the place? Yuck. Anyone want a very drooling basset hound and a huge white lab who sheds all over the place?
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

I have houseguests coming in 3 days and I'm frantically cleaning. Why is it that you never see how dirty your house really is until you are having company. I have filled almost an entire trashbag with pet hair. Ewwwww. I swear I vacuum on a regular basis. And why does my dog have to fling his drool all over the place? Yuck. Anyone want a very drooling basset hound and a huge white lab who sheds all over the place?
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
I will raise you with one smelly cocker spaniel who shakes his ear gunk all over.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
Parking lot was cleared of snow.

Once again you did not move your car and therefore my parking spot did not get cleaned properly.

I'm losing patience.
Parking lot was cleared of snow.

Once again you did not move your car and therefore my parking spot did not get cleaned properly.

I'm losing patience.
Originally Posted by damsel_fly
I used to hate that!! I feel your pain.





Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
I'm currently still visiting my friends but they're all at class and I don't feel like going out for a solitary adventure at the moment, so out comes the phone! I had to post on 1989th page of SIIDY - that's my birth year! - even though I'm going to wait until I'm home at my computer to say anything interesting, lol. There's only so much one-finger typing I want to do.
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
Yay, you are back, so now everything is right in the world. *stalker fangirl*
Ahem, have some fortune cookies.



No really, please take them. I cannot resist picking up one after another. They are just so good! I coated them in candied ginger, black and white sesame seeds, cacao nibs, and pistachios after dipping in chocolate. The candied ginger kind of looks terrible because it doesn't stick as well, but it's really great. But then, so are the nibs. And the pistachios. And the sesame seeds. I CAN'T PICK A FAVORITE, OKAY?!
If I have leftover whites sometime, I'll make more since fortune cookies just impress people more than simply making tuiles even if they're the same thing.
I have houseguests coming in 3 days and I'm frantically cleaning. Why is it that you never see how dirty your house really is until you are having company. I have filled almost an entire trashbag with pet hair. Ewwwww. I swear I vacuum on a regular basis. And why does my dog have to fling his drool all over the place? Yuck. Anyone want a very drooling basset hound and a huge white lab who sheds all over the place?
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
I will raise you with one smelly cocker spaniel who shakes his ear gunk all over.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I'll take that deal! Clyde also has tons of ear gunk. He gets his ears dunked every other night but it never seems to help much. And they're always wet and muddy from the combo of drool, them getting in his water bowl, and dragging them around with his nose to the ground. Silly hunting dog.
High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

I have houseguests coming in 3 days and I'm frantically cleaning. Why is it that you never see how dirty your house really is until you are having company. I have filled almost an entire trashbag with pet hair. Ewwwww. I swear I vacuum on a regular basis. And why does my dog have to fling his drool all over the place? Yuck. Anyone want a very drooling basset hound and a huge white lab who sheds all over the place?
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
I will raise you with one smelly cocker spaniel who shakes his ear gunk all over.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I'll take that deal! Clyde also has tons of ear gunk. He gets his ears dunked every other night but it never seems to help much. And they're always wet and muddy from the combo of drool, them getting in his water bowl, and dragging them around with his nose to the ground. Silly hunting dog.
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
Dragging ears are horrid. Casey walks with his head down and ears dragging!!




Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,530
Hah!

I can best you both with just ONE of my dogs, who wets the bed on occasion.

What's that you say? No takers?

I'm shocked. Shocked!
Lol. Yep you win.


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,530
To the victor, goes the spoils (literally, in this case).
----------------------
So, I tried to help a friend this afternoon, which, through a series of minor disasters, turned into a friggin' expensive mess, involving her troubled nephew, a lost credit card, and the state of California's policy on hotel rooms and "methods of payment on record."

She's my BFF, and we have a lot of adventures together, such as our outing to a dump of a "furniture warehouse" today, where we went to get a new chair for one of her husband's unhappy employees. We got lost three times, and then when we found it, the place turned out to be dark, cold, smelly, and over-priced. The men there asked if we were on "spring break." Wtf?

My point is that I always have fun with her, and I don't even know if I should ask for the money to be repaid, although she'd authorized me to spend it on her nephew's behalf.

I feel bad for him, I feel bad for her, and I feel bad for me, in that "no good deed goes unpunished" way, which I really hate believing (and don't --- most of the time).

Cripes.

I should have had a drink with lunch, since I wound up with a headache, anyway.
I bought some pop tarts.

As for bad pets - one of my cats used to poop on my pillow every time I brought a new dog home. It's not that she minded the dogs (she hated cats but as long as the dogs respected her queenly position, and even the biggest of them learned to do that, she was fine with them). I think maybe she was just reminding ME of her queenly position. : )
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
I'm wondering how I'll adapt to sleeping alone now that DH is working 3rd shift again. At least I can watch TV in bed if I want!

Sent from my DROID2 using CurlTalk App
2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

We need to round this out by someone saying they bought Toaster Strudels. Mercy, I used to tear UP on those things when I was younger and I loved that it came with that little packet of frosting.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
What do you call an alligator in a vest?

an investigator.
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

What do you call an alligator in a vest?

an investigator.
Originally Posted by CurlyEyes
HAHA!!! Love it. I had to tell DH this joke and he just shook his head at me. Totally putting this on my facebook because it's my kinda cheese.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I have houseguests coming in 3 days and I'm frantically cleaning. Why is it that you never see how dirty your house really is until you are having company. I have filled almost an entire trashbag with pet hair. Ewwwww. I swear I vacuum on a regular basis. And why does my dog have to fling his drool all over the place? Yuck. Anyone want a very drooling basset hound and a huge white lab who sheds all over the place?
Originally Posted by Jess the Mess
I will raise you with one smelly cocker spaniel who shakes his ear gunk all over.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
okay, the two of you just made my Heidi look like a prize pet. She does shed plenty, but no drool, and especially no ear gunk, eek!
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
What do you call an alligator in a vest?

an investigator.
Originally Posted by CurlyEyes
HAHA!!! Love it. I had to tell DH this joke and he just shook his head at me. Totally putting this on my facebook because it's my kinda cheese.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
Why am I not surprised you like this [terrible] joke?

But how does he get to shake his head at you considering his jokes belong in a 12-year-old's repertoire? Hee!
It was a head-shake and a slight grin because he appreciates the fineness of a cheesetastic joke.

And 12 years old? You're giving him WAY too much credit.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com