Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19290Likes

Well, I was going to go younger, but I believe there have been a few balls jokes in there, so twelve seemed about right.

I can imagine him wondering how he didn't think of that.

I do love a good bad joke.
It was a head-shake and a slight grin because he appreciates the fineness of a cheesetastic joke.

And 12 years old? You're giving him WAY too much credit.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
I think I'd get along well with your husband.


Siri types my posts for me.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
^You know, I think that's very likely.
Saria, I was showing him your buns (you know, the step-by-step pictures you did on the bread thread) and was telling him "You know, this is the one that lives in NY.." and he replies "Oh, your girlfriend?" So, apparently you and I are an item now. LOL

RCC, I agree.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Haha, so cute. Well, we've seen each other's buns, but tell him not to be jealous.
We need to round this out by someone saying they bought Toaster Strudels. Mercy, I used to tear UP on those things when I was younger and I loved that it came with that little packet of frosting.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
you always make me smile when you say 'mercy.'

I don't think I've ever had Toaster Strudels
.
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
So, I have to go to Jury Duty tomorrow. Sigh.
3a/2c
Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
I love that this happens from just hearing my voice...



Oh my goodness, he's getting so big! So stinkin' darn cute.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
hehe, bad jokes are what I do best. I crack myself (and only myself) up.
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

Oh my goodness, he's getting so big! So stinkin' darn cute.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
Thanks. He's 3 months tomorrow and he really shouldn't be!!


Two favorites:

I taught my pig karate, now he's doing pork chops.


What type of coffee did they serve on the Titanic?


Sanka.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I never join in on debates on Facebook, because they just tend to be really ridiculous and pointless. But I'm having to physically restrain myself from responding to one going on right now.

Maybe it's just because of the person who started it all, because he really gets on my nerves. He posts these responses to people that he's obviously spent far too long writing, trying to make himself sound more intelligent than he really is. He's always been like this. The posts are, what I would like to call, pseudo-cerebral*. Also, self-contradictory. They make absolutely no sense. I don't think he even knows what he's trying to argue.

But I'm staying out of it, because I know that there's no use responding to him.

* - Yeah. I just made up that term, I think. Take from that whatever you want... Maybe the fact that I felt the need to combine those two words makes ME pseudo-cerebral?

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
Ahhh! I hate it when people give out my number without asking.



This is why I got a new number in the first place - because I wasn't comfortable with certain people having my number.

I just got a call from one of those people. Seriously, I don't know what this woman's issue is but she will not leave me alone already. She went and found someone who had my number and asked for it... what grown woman does that?! And who gives out someone's number without knowing first if it's ok!

Gahhh! I'm so annoyed right now.

She invited me over for something that I wasn't particularly interested in going to, and I was so caught up in the shock of "WTF how did you get my number" that I agreed. I'm not sure if I want to actually go, so now I may have to find a way to extricate myself somehow... I mean I can just make some sort of excuse as I'm not concerned with being suuuuper polite at this point. But what really gets me is that she asked for the number of one of my friends too. Obviously I didn't give it to her. But just wow. What is her deal?
3A | Dark Brown | Medium-Length

Curl pride!
We need to round this out by someone saying they bought Toaster Strudels. Mercy, I used to tear UP on those things when I was younger and I loved that it came with that little packet of frosting.
Originally Posted by spring1onu
My daughter ate those ALL THE TIME!


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk. Siri may be typing for me.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
So, I have to go to Jury Duty tomorrow. Sigh.
Originally Posted by KurlyKae
i hope you get something short and easy, unlike the 4-month behemoth taking place at my courthouse!

and in related news... is there a NICE way to tell the reporters to get out of my face when i'm trying to go to work???? or all those people lined up to get in as spectators???

i WORK there, for pity's sake, people! i am NOT involved in that trial!!!!!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Dude, you didn't really race around me in the neighborhood, no less. And yes, the other car that tried to, at least I noticed after my kiddo throwing a fit about some stoopid leaf to throw away! gah
And then, y'all know yer gonna get 'the look' when we end up at the stop light all together and I'm still ahead of yer ass...db
I would expect this from some kid, but an adult? gtfohwtbs
And, and, and the worst offenders are those w/ the handicap sign and those w/ kids....idiots
I need more LOLs today.
Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
So, I have to go to Jury Duty tomorrow. Sigh.
Originally Posted by KurlyKae
i hope you get something short and easy, unlike the 4-month behemoth taking place at my courthouse!

and in related news... is there a NICE way to tell the reporters to get out of my face when i'm trying to go to work???? or all those people lined up to get in as spectators???

i WORK there, for pity's sake, people! i am NOT involved in that trial!!!!!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
I here ya on this. My ex was a sheriff's deputy (now a corrections officer), my dad works security at the front door, my sister was a bailiff, her ex is a judge. So over the years I've heard this a million times. We live in a small town and know many of the news people so you'd think they would be nicer, but no they still get right in everyone's face. I'm sure it's annoying.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com