Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19146Likes

Well now I want to be a miltary wife!


Code:
really I just want to be like LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes821
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!
http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
Well now I want to be a miltary wife!


Code:
really I just want to be like LC
Originally Posted by Little Miss Snarky Booyah

Is that you talking or your head injury?????

BARBEQUE!!!!!

Besides, your Grandmama was THE military wife, 2nd to none & if you want to be a MW do it in honor of her (since she is one of my role models & heroes!!!!)
Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
Is that you talking or your head injury?????

BARBEQUE!!!!!

Besides, your Grandmama was THE military wife, 2nd to none & if you want to be a MW do it in honor of her (since she is one of my role models & heroes!!!!)
Originally Posted by loosecurls
I think it's safe to say it's ALWAYS the head injury.

And dude! You made me get a bit weepy when you said that about Grandmama. I miss her so much. Did you know she ate 6 Hershey Kisses every day for the last couple years of her life? It was her "sweet treat."

On my last birthday before she died, she sent me my birthday card as usual. When I opened it, about eleventy billion little white tags that said, "Kisses" fell out all over the place. She'd been saving them for months, apparently.

And you know where I stand on the you being like Grandmama stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes821
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!
http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/

And dude! You made me get a bit weepy when you said that about Grandmama. I miss her so much. Did you know she ate 6 Hershey Kisses every day for the last couple years of her life? It was her "sweet treat."

On my last birthday before she died, she sent me my birthday card as usual. When I opened it, about eleventy billion little white tags that said, "Kisses" fell out all over the place. She'd been saving them for months, apparently.

And you know where I stand on the you being like Grandmama stuff.
Originally Posted by Little Miss Snarky Booyah

Okay, now I'm crying! I wish I'd had the chance to know her---she really was an amazingly remarkable woman!!!
Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
Ali, my BIL STILL talks about meeting your Grandfather. Your Grandmother must have been an amazing woman also.
Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
Apparently none of you bothered to read the first page. Here it is, for your convenience:

This is it. The thread where you can say whatever it is that you've been holding in because you know you'll get slammed by friends, family, coworkers, other board members, etc.

Say it no matter how unpopular you think it is.

One Rule:

Do not respond to anyone else's post. This isn't about arguing. It's just a place to post your unpopular opinion.


Thanks for completely ruining the point of this thread.
I have a hard time following the rules...carry on.
You really should stop talking to yourself. I already think you're crazy, but it's annoying you think I'm stupid.
People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
You should seek professional help for the bipolar or multiple personality syndrome. It is very pathetically sad. I pity you.

Do a better job of covering your stinky aliass.
Sometimes, when I read this thread, I like to pretend everyone is talking to me.

I have no idea why.

My turn!

-It drives me nuts when you are late. Even 10 minutes late. I have dinner on the stove, buddy! Noodles get weird after 10 minutes.

-There's no way everything that you claim has happened to you actually has happened to you. There's no way that it's all happened to a friend of yours, someone in your family, or a friend of a friend. It is too convenient and you are the Lyingest Liar who ever Lied. And you make me laugh.

-I deserve more money. And one of these days, when I actually drop a set, I'm going to ask you for more money. It's nice to hear you tell me I have job security, that you love me to pieces, and that I'm your "Zee Zee" (even though I have NO idea who you got Zee Zee out of my name), but you know what? I can't eat that. I can't pay rent with that. And I sure as hell can't go shopping with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes821
You are an evil biatch, evil. Your life must suck!
http://booyahlicious.blogspot.com/
This board is going nuts, I tell you. And I'm loving every minute of it.
People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
Dinner tonight was:
mixed greens salad w/ ranch dressing
Chicken thighs marinated in a pineapple/peach salsa
wild rice

and 3 vodka cranberrys

And it was sooooooooooooooo good. I was thinking of making a teriaki beef loin, but the chicken was just calling out to me. Meat is cool. I love meat. I love meat EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK and twice on sundays!

Meat ROOOLZ!

Then later.. I'm gonna have chocolate pudding with whipped cream and not any real cream either.. its going to be out of the tub whipped cream and its not even cream.. its dairy free. And you know what.. I DONT CARE!

So shove it!
3135 since Mission Accomplished.
~~~~~~~
Please donate if you can, to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as I do the Big Climb again
I'm going out tonight with the chicas. I'm going to dance salsa until my hips hurt, I'm coming home and I'm sleeping. This has been a ROUGH week.

I could use a STIFF drink right now, but I'm not one to drink out of stress.
Everybody SUCKS!

Yeah!

Especially you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring1onu
I like having something "down below"
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfette
What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
don't click this. seriously.
you know....it really doesn't.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
I'm JUST NOW discovering this thread...been busy. But ahh, just what the doctor ordered after the week from hell.

Here's my charitable contribution:

If you're overwhelmed because you have one child - WAKE UP. Having three more kids doesn't lighten your load, Einstein.

I do not feel sorry for women who want pity for being a mother. Your choice. Your deal.

If you suck at being a mother, do us all a favor and DON'T go for round two, three or four. This isn't rocket science.
Booyah and Loosecurls, you are thread rooners! I hope you are happy!!
Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
Your pictures are ugly! Everyone is just saying they look nice to make you feel better. Notice I didn't say anything but ok because they're ugly! No I don't want to see all 500 of them. The photographer sucks. Why did you spend all that money on them? Stop bugging everyone everyday about it! No one cares! We're sick of hearing about it!
You don't have to blow out my flame to make yours burn brighter.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
Booyah and Loosecurls, you are thread rooners! I hope you are happy!!
Originally Posted by gekko422
Damn it, I want to reply but I can't because you CANNOT REPLY TO POSTS ON THIS THREAD.

Oh, what to do what to do!!!!


blah blah blah drunken whore, blah blah blah
Slinky's rule for NC.com:

I suppose I can't judge you because you married a serviceman and it is wartime. Boo hoo. You must be loney sitting at home with nothing else to do but pick on people. Why don't you go masterbate again?
i wasn't being snarky, i was being honest.

i made my expectations abundantly and painstakingly clear. don't act as though i didn't just because you think it should be done differently, and make it look like i somehow fell down on my duties in directing your work.

and no, calling a meeting to get 'other viewpoints' isn't going to result in the expectations changing. the work is what it is, and it isn't going to change. i am not talking out of the side of my neck; i know what i'm doing. you don't get to just do whatever the hell you want with our programs just because you are volunteering.

you are my friend, and i love you, but i'm starting to think maybe this wasn't such a fantastic idea. and sometimes you get on my nerves.
coarse, thick 3a
modified cg







Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com