Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19308Likes

Only pictures that bother me are of spiders, all other bugs I don't care about.
Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
Ok....that made me laugh way too much!!!

Obviously way over tired!
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
OMG: Spiders in VA are big. And scary. And creepy. And no matter how many times somebody tells me it is just a "garden spider" I DO NOT BELIEVE THEM. THOSE DARN SPIDERS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO EAT ME.
I cannot with this spider hate.
Spiders are awesome.
Her! I'm made of: nails, smiles, and bewilderment. With a dash of Pokemon.

Exactly!
No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kimshi4242

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kimshi4242
I cannot with this spider hate.
Spiders are awesome.
Originally Posted by Saria
Poor, misunderstood spiders...

Eres o te haces?
Spiders are cool!
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
$65 at IKEA bought me:

2 pack of cutting boards
2 rubber ice trays
6 pack of coasters
3 pack of wooden cooking utensils
6 deep plates (except 2 are for my mom)
18 piece dinnerware set
4 mugs
100 pack of candles

I love IKEA
Originally Posted by SarcasmIsBeauty
Day 17 of my quest for an IKEA catalog.

It's unfortunate, but I had to add SIB to my list of people I am upset with about not having a catalog. Man, I really liked her but an IKEA catalog is serious business.
This description of house centipedes made me laugh. But it's so true.
"There is one reason why a home owner might want to get rid of them completely once they experienced the sight of even just one of them. The reason is the freaking, revolting appearance of 15 pairs of long legs coupled with their high running speed that make them look like something out of a horror or science fiction movie."

Sorry you haven't been IKEA'd yet scrills. Soon I hope!
And a great haul SIB!
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd

Last edited by jeepcurlygurl; 09-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.
What a terrible movie the Green Hornet is. On every level.
No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kimshi4242

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kimshi4242
$65 at IKEA bought me:

2 pack of cutting boards
2 rubber ice trays
6 pack of coasters
3 pack of wooden cooking utensils
6 deep plates (except 2 are for my mom)
18 piece dinnerware set
4 mugs
100 pack of candles

I love IKEA
Originally Posted by SarcasmIsBeauty
Day 17 of my quest for an IKEA catalog.

It's unfortunate, but I had to add SIB to my list of people I am upset with about not having a catalog. Man, I really liked her but an IKEA catalog is serious business.
Originally Posted by scrills
If it makes you feel any better, I still haven't gotten mine, either! Rude!

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
This description of house centipedes made me laugh. But it's so true.
"There is one reason why a home owner might want to get rid of them completely once they experienced the sight of even just one of them. The reason is the freaking, revolting appearance of 15 pairs of long legs coupled with their high running speed that make them look like something out of a horror or science fiction movie."

Sorry you haven't been IKEA'd yet scrills. Soon I hope!
And a great haul SIB!
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
I wonder if what you call a centipede is what we called a thousand-legger when we were growing up. If so, "freaking" and "revolting" were invented to describe them. *shudder*
This description of house centipedes made me laugh. But it's so true.
"There is one reason why a home owner might want to get rid of them completely once they experienced the sight of even just one of them. The reason is the freaking, revolting appearance of 15 pairs of long legs coupled with their high running speed that make them look like something out of a horror or science fiction movie."

Sorry you haven't been IKEA'd yet scrills. Soon I hope!
And a great haul SIB!
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Not a single lie detected in that description!
Iroc, pretty flowers. Good luck this week. You can do it.

We need to add this guy to our smilies collection!
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
^ Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
THEY ARE MINIONS OF EVIL AND I WILL NOT HEAR ANY DIFFERENTLY.

if they weren't EVIL maybe they shouldn't LOOK EVIL.

they're luring you in by eating insects, they're harvesting the energy to EAT YOU NEXT.

I am being one million percent rational about this, the word spider has the letters to spell DIE right in it.
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

You can also spell PIES. YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
Ugh, this story and this person are so obnoxious and I can't believe the amount of support this is getting. It's not cute, funny, or endearing to be this big of an *******. Frankly, this sort of encapsulates a lot of the tumblr crowd and why some people find gen-Y insufferable:

http://farhaha.tumblr.com/post/22463...ngle-dorm-room

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com