Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree18989Likes

Originally Posted by redcelticcurls



the one with Christina aguillerra (sp) killed me. It really did, I spilled hot tea all over myself.
Binders...

Looks like I've got some catching up to do since this binders full of women thing is all over my FB as well.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I got one of (if not the) highest mark on my in-class rhetorical analysis essay. boom
what's a hoe? what is a hoe/ slut / whore to you?

Hmmm??

Serious answers, only.


oh she slept with someone, YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, THAT MAKES YOUR BOYFRIEND A SLUT-DATER.

OH you're a male and you called her a hoe, why? she smashed the homies?
YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND SMASHES YOU, YOU ARE DATING A HOE.

Hello, wake up and smell the hoe-coffee, cause they're everywhere, according to everyone.

God, Get out of my life. In. Jesus. Name. I. Pray.

I physically want to punch people when I see them use these words.

Why are you saying that? What makes them a hoe?

Oh they slept with so many people, oh I didn't know you were Mother mary, Go away.


BUT WHY??

and??

who cares??

Why must you put women down?

If james franco, walked by and said "sup baby, I'm frisky" and I was like "let me jump ya bones".

WHO WOULDN'T?!

Wait what....

but seriously.


Stop the madness. Cause it makes me mad.
Someone can be promiscuous, but I won't use the word slut or ho .... why? Because, those words come with a connotational judgment on female sexuality. promiscuous is genderless, and more of an observation.
LOL @ smell the hoe-coffee




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Someone can be promiscuous, but I won't use the word slut or ho .... why? Because, those words come with a connotational judgment on female sexuality. promiscuous is genderless, and more of an observation.
Originally Posted by Nej

ughhh I'm sooo annoyed, with being a woman. I hate men. I hate EVERYONE.

I'll blame it on my TOM, because I'm a woman, duh.

I will not make a character judgment on another person based on their choice of sexual partners.

Choosing to remain abstinent does not make you more virtuous or moral than someone who chooses the opposite. NOTHING exists in a vacuum.

ETA: I may disagree with the context of your choice ex. you sleep with married person ... but I won't use it as a justification for bullying or judgement
I will not make a character judgment on another person based on their choice of sexual partners.

Choosing to remain abstinent does not make you more virtuous or moral than someone who chooses the opposite. NOTHING exists in a vacuum.

ETA: I may disagree with the context of your choice ex. you sleep with married person ... but I won't use it as a justification for bullying or judgement
Originally Posted by Nej
I feel like half the time, it's women who've probably had the same amount of partners calling other woman these words.

I mean I have no idea of their sex lives, but what makes you more holier than them? (gy)


I mean if someone sleeps with married men, not my prerogative, unless it's my husband and than It's on him, not her, yes be mad at her a tiny bit, but what does she owe you??? She's not your wife? She didn't claim to stay faithful to you, does she even know you?

I don't even know what I'm ranting about but I need to eat chalk because my chest hurts bad.
so I have my license test tomorrow, and I already failed it once. I think I was super-nervous last time and psyched myself out (I got an automatic fail in the LAST FIVE MINUTES. I was ready to kill someone). So I'm trying to be calm about it, even though I am very much NOT a calm person. mostly I've been stress-eating chocolate-covered almonds.

wish me luck!!
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

According to the person that makes me more miserable than life itself:

Me. Because I have a low self-esteem. Because I once looked at another gay person and then I talked louder to my PTMMMMTLI.

Or because there are men at my work.

Clearly I'm a slut because of that.



Yeah. I'm serious.

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
Murrrcat, I wanted to like your post about being miserable, but I didn't want it to come off wrong.

So in response: I'm smelling what you are cooking. I'm picking up what you are putting down.

Amen!

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
I have not really read any posts tonight. Something with the ads is very wrong.
This makes me mad because I was interested in the Obama/Romney s debate.
What s happening?
3a/b, CG mostly.
Mexico City.
A lot of this is similar to what I think when people about people being "mean" to conservatives (from Hi-C's tumblr):


I’m so ****ing sick of everyone just assuming that getting along with conservatives is something that you have to do, in order to be a good political citizen. That the correct way to function around right-wing racist homophobic nutjobs is to be polite, to discuss your differences calmly and rationally, and at the end of the discussion, hug it out. To always leave on a good note, to always end with some variation of “well, let’s just agree to disagree, then. How ‘bout them Red Sox?”


Some of us cannot afford to be so polite.
Its not a sign that I’m closed-minded or do not play well with others because I don’t have any close conservative friends. Its not a sign that I am a leftist looney radical who is a slave to MSNBC and who is “just as bad” as those wing-nut Fox News viewers. I don’t have any close conservative friends because those people want to see the borders closed to non-white immigrants, and I am the daughter of non-white immigrants. Because those people believe in “traditional man-woman marriage” and I’m a queer woman. Because those people want America to be a Christian nation, and I’m not a Christian. Because those people defiantly and enthusiastically defend the institution of whiteness in all aspects of our society, and I am a person of color.



I don’t choose to stay away from conservatives, I have to stay away from conservatives.
I can’t engage with them on these issues, I can’t have a civil debate with them at a cocktail party, because the personal is inherently political for me. Because they have chosen to make me the subject of their politics — because they rely on demonizing me and people like me in order to define themselves.
Commentators who like to write about the “unbridgeable” red-blue divide also like to point out the “irony” that in the essentials, conservative America and liberal America are the same. That if we could just get over all this rhetorical nonsense, we could once again be the strong, united country we used to be. That the media is the true culprit behind the division, not actual philosophical differences. That if we just tear down the pundit-spun window dressing, we’ll find that we have more in common than we think.



And that may be true, for white people.


Because there isn’t much of a difference between liberal white people and conservative white people. Both get the same advantages in society that white people have always benefited from. For them, the question of what to do with the immigrants, the people of color, the achievement gap, the unemployment gap, the prison over-crowding problem — is an intellectual exercise. Its something they like to engage in as a hobby, its entertainment. They like to watch cable news pundits while eating dinner, not to gain information, but to pass the time. At the end of the day, other things matter more. Paying the bills. Running their businesses. Impressing the boss. Helping the kids with homework. They don’t have to think about systematic inequality or oppression unless they want to.



And the rest of us?
Well, we don’t have a choice. We’re “blue”. We’re Democrats. We have to be, no matter how diverse our political opinions really are. No matter how socially conservative some of us may be, no matter how anti-capitalist some of us are — the vast majority of us end up voting for the Democrat on the ballot, because we have no other choice.


And let me tell you, it is telling that the commentators who always, always spin the same tired-old-tale about how we’re “really not that different” have never even stopped to think about how people of color fit into this equation. Have never stopped to ask why one side seems to have all the melanin, and the other side is so lily-white. We matter so little to them that they fail to account for us (who will soon be a majority in America!) while they’re busy theorizing about the essential nature of Americans. We only matter to them as a problem to be argued over — we’re not political agents, forging our own American identities, bringing our experiences and our viewpoints to the national table.



So no, I’m not going to be shamed into getting along with the Texan redneck whose father was in the Ku Klux Klan. I’m not going to worry too hard about thinking good thoughts about evangelical Christians who support preachers who spout antigay nonsense overseas. I’m not going to pay lip service to “the good Republicans” out there, those mythical moderate beings who “aren’t as bad” as the Rush Limbaughs and the Michael Savages.
I don’t have the damn freedom to even give them an inch.
Remember that, the next time you write some ******** about how we should “all just get along”, no matter our political beliefs.
Originally Posted by legends
This is so beautiful.
It has dawned on my after reading the post by legends that THAT post is exactly why I don't feel comfortable with many white people I know.

It's hard at my new job. Lots of republican white folk. It's hard to talk politics when so many issues hit me personally while its SO theoretical to them. A "thing" to discuss for them means so much more. I have feelings and emotions because of personal experience. Immigration, sexuality, women's rights, religion...

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
Please leave. You don't get it here. You think I should always sound happy. That there should always be a nice tone out of my mouth. I'm stressed. You aren't helping. Asking me two questions isn't communicating. It isn't making things work with us. You now have money and the power will be cut. Should I bother to pay rent somewhere where we will have no power for 15 days?? And I will have no cell? Really??!! To not be able to help makes you an *******. **** off and leve my life. Kill yourself if you want to continue to threaten that. Take your dogs and give them away. I don't care. I will not let you abuse me like this anymore.

You don't help and somehow it's wrong to tell you that.

But it's ok to tell me all the nasty that you say.

Please leave. You aren't going to go to therapy tomorrow. You aren't going to take the dog to the vet like you should.

And you will blame me for that.

I will not be sleeping in bed with you. And you can hate me all you want for that.

I don't want to have another ****ty nights rest.

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey
I think my body is plotting against me. I got up this am and my right foot was killing me once I stepped on the floor. Then, my left thigh started to hurt as I walked to the bathroom. Lastly, I was combing my hair in the shower when my right elbow started to hurt! I couldn't even finish detangling. Wtf?!
Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
it's time for 50 Sheds of Grey!

She moaned as I moved in and out, in and out, slowly at first then faster and faster . . . I never could get the hang of revolving doors.

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Extra space between paragraphs from formatting a jump = unacceptable to my brain. I edited this blog post twice in a row just to press enter and/or delete and am in no way ashamed of this fact.

I love the music exchange we've been having in here! I forgot it before, so here's another song lifted from a movie I watched as a child, but this one's kind of mindblowing:
Turin Brakes: Chim Chim Cher-ee - YouTube
A slow, somber cover of "Chim Chim Cher-ee" from Mary Poppins?? The hell you say! The first verse sounds gloriously ominous this way. The rest is not so foreboding, but is still full of lyrical dissonance with the melancholy tone that this version's different speed and musical phrasing suggest. I heard it on a commercial for Fringe and found its existence so fascinating that I had to go find it.

Can Saria give the rest of her October to me so I can live it twice? It also wouldn't hurt to get that lovely chilly New York weather in the bargain. (Pretty please let it be cold on Halloween! Crisp air should be part of the package!) October contains the bestest holiday ever, full of dressing up and playing pretend and embracing ghost stories and magical lore of all sorts, and since I don't work in a restaurant, I have no reason not to want it to last forever.

...A piece of my bottom retainer just fell off in my hand. I didn't do anything, it just came right off! I'm glad that didn't happen while it was in my mouth, not so much that I now have to deal with this problem, which will include coming in to the orthodontist all "Hi, I hardly ever wear this thing and you will be able to tell because you made it, and, um, I somehow broke it by touching it. How much does a replacement cost?" I wonder if the cost of one of those clear ones is much higher or less covered by insurance, and also if it can double as a bite guard and how much extra cost I could justify if so. Not gonna get my hopes up about getting a better one, though. What I hope instead is that I can deal with this in a timely manner.


Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Hee! I should find out about all of the unfathomably stupid things politicians say via meme, and also everyone should realize their meme-worthiness. I think the Boromir one is my favorite:


And man is this ever true!

‘it’s not cold’ said the PE teacher with a coat on


#’it’s just drizzling’ said the PE teacher opening an umbrella

“running for 20 minutes isn’t that bad”, said the PE teacher from the chair
Originally Posted by Saria
Oh my god yes. I had a PE teacher in middle school who rode a golf cart around and told me to "run it off" when I had brought in a doctor's note about my knee.

GO KAYB GO! Ace that test!!

And CE, pass that driving test!! You're getting plenty of endorphins from that chocolate, right? That's nerve-soothing progress right there.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com