Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19135Likes

you can tell i haven't been to work in over a week when i forget to set my alarm...

good thing the neighbour's dogs went outside and started barking and that the construction at the top of the street isn't finished so the noise from the machines woke me.

and the fact that Steve starts texting me at 11:30 last night when i'm trying to drop off to sleep didn't help either...

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Yes, 20% off on down at Nau. One coat checked off my list!
I emailed them and my refund went through. Now I can spend it all!
One more election-related item:

Cops: Ariz. woman runs over husband for not voting - CBS News

Obama Derangement Syndrome runs deep. I hope this poor guy pulls through.

On another topic, is EVERYONE in the military bonking each other?? Maybe it should be renamed booty camp! Recruitment would never be a problem

Last edited by yossarian; 11-13-2012 at 08:44 AM.
they picked MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(Snoopy dancing, Snoopy dancing!!!!)



now i better go pull out my "I'd like to thank the Academy speech"!!!



my boss just nominated ME for a very special pilot project designed to develop admin staff into managers in the gov't!!!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Iroc, you sound like one of my friends, *when it comes to it's clean but I keep cleaning*. She works in a hospital lab and she will sanitize her kitchen counters 7 times in 30 minutes She will not stop cleaning, and you have to make her (as in hound her to) sit down relax for a second.

It took 6 years for her to stop washing every wall in her house once a week. She slowly worked her way to once a month.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
I used to clean my toilet daily. I've cut back. I also wipe my stove and countertops several times a day. Even if I haven't used them.

I'm sitting here now looking at my perfectly cleaned baseboards. Loving it.

My kids have had such a bad cough, so theyve been doing the bathroom steam thing. Once the bathroom get completely steamed up, I start wiping down walls. Great chance to clean! LOL




Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
She still cleans (bleaches) her toilet every single day. I was glad she cut back on the wall washing. Most only do that 1-3 times a year so once a week was a bit excessive. It was so hard for her to get out of the habit though. That and disinfecting the kids toys every other day.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Before and after if my bathroom. Love it and i still have an empty drawer
Originally Posted by scrills
i need scrills in my life!!!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Fantastic. Last time I forgot to add my period info to iPeriod, so I was kind of guessing and figured my period was coming, but I still had until at least tomorrow, especially because I hadn't felt any of the tell-tale light cramping I get before it comes. Welp, guess what I got this morning! I have no cups and no pads on me. I'm not even sure I have non-skimpy underwear with me!
M'am. If you ever call me "baby" again... I'm going to make your drink (venti caramel frappuccino with a shot of espresso and extra coffe, 2% milk, no whip, extra caramel inside the cup and on top and a dome lid "so it doesn't smash the caramel") a decaf. And use whole milk. And... I don't know. Something else!

That goes for ALL OF YOU, customers! Condescending terms of endearment are not an acceptable way to speak to your barista. This includes but is not limited to: dear, sweetie, honey, and also repeating my name an unnecessary amount of times. "Sarah, please make sure that's a SKINNY LATTE! Did you get all that, Sarah? Sarah, if you wouldn't mind..."
Originally Posted by SCG
This is something I hear so often, but from the people who are working at... Wherever (as in anywhere and everywhere)

That'll be ready in just a second, honey/baby/darling/sweetie/
sugar/love/doll.

** When they are 18 and call me baby it takes all my strength to not scream, "I am not your baby, baby!"
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Fifi.G; 11-13-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Iroc, you sound like one of my friends, *when it comes to it's clean but I keep cleaning*. She works in a hospital lab and she will sanitize her kitchen counters 7 times in 30 minutes She will not stop cleaning, and you have to make her (as in hound her to) sit down relax for a second.

It took 6 years for her to stop washing every wall in her house once a week. She slowly worked her way to once a month.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
I used to clean my toilet daily. I've cut back. I also wipe my stove and countertops several times a day. Even if I haven't used them.

I'm sitting here now looking at my perfectly cleaned baseboards. Loving it.

My kids have had such a bad cough, so theyve been doing the bathroom steam thing. Once the bathroom get completely steamed up, I start wiping down walls. Great chance to clean! LOL




Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
She still cleans (bleaches) her toilet every single day. I was glad she cut back on the wall washing. Most only do that 1-3 times a year so once a week was a bit excessive. It was so hard for her to get out of the habit though. That and disinfecting the kids toys every other day.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
I am jealous of how clean her house must be! But I can't let myself go there, for my own sanity. Especially with kids. I could easily make myself crazy with trying to keep up with it.

But I like cleaning. And I like having a clean house.

Sometimes I'll look under my stove or my dishwasher and think, ack! I need to clean that! Or yesterday I took off the vent covers and cleaned inside the vents and thought, I really should have done this sooner.

I expect my house look like its staged for real estate. Its not possible.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
i think scrills and iroc would die if they saw the mess i live with!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Gotta love when an article puts the name of the chef, and it's obviously a woman's name, and yet a commenter asks how "he" does this, where does "he" source product, and so on. Le sigh.

I used to clean my toilet daily. I've cut back. I also wipe my stove and countertops several times a day. Even if I haven't used them.

I'm sitting here now looking at my perfectly cleaned baseboards. Loving it.

My kids have had such a bad cough, so theyve been doing the bathroom steam thing. Once the bathroom get completely steamed up, I start wiping down walls. Great chance to clean! LOL




Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
She still cleans (bleaches) her toilet every single day. I was glad she cut back on the wall washing. Most only do that 1-3 times a year so once a week was a bit excessive. It was so hard for her to get out of the habit though. That and disinfecting the kids toys every other day.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
I am jealous of how clean her house must be! But I can't let myself go there, for my own sanity. Especially with kids. I could easily make myself crazy with trying to keep up with it.

But I like cleaning. And I like having a clean house.

Sometimes I'll look under my stove or my dishwasher and think, ack! I need to clean that! Or yesterday I took off the vent covers and cleaned inside the vents and thought, I really should have done this sooner.

I expect my house look like its staged for real estate. Its not possible.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
No, I don't think it is. Especially when children are involved.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

REALLY? What you are really saying is my family should be less important to me than other employees' families are to them.
I'm not a big fan of frosting.

And... People wash walls? Why?
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
Cause they get dirty? Do you not have kids?

Fingerprints, crayon, scuff marks from anything rubbing against it. Hell, I found pink popsicle on my bathroom wall!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
I have a four-month old, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. I was a child.. in a house.. and I never once saw my parents wash walls. *shrug* If I were to wash all the walls in my house, it would take me WEEKS. Between taking down artwork and climbing ladders, I can't even imagine. Blech. I'm not about to waste all that time on walls. Sheesh.
they picked MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(Snoopy dancing, Snoopy dancing!!!!)



now i better go pull out my "I'd like to thank the Academy speech"!!!



my boss just nominated ME for a very special pilot project designed to develop admin staff into managers in the gov't!!!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Congrats, Rou!!! That is fantastic!

They like you! They really, really like you!
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

I'm not a big fan of frosting.

And... People wash walls? Why?
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
Cause they get dirty? Do you not have kids?

Fingerprints, crayon, scuff marks from anything rubbing against it. Hell, I found pink popsicle on my bathroom wall!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
I have a four-month old, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. I was a child.. in a house.. and I never once saw my parents wash walls. *shrug* If I were to wash all the walls in my house, it would take me WEEKS. Between taking down artwork and climbing ladders, I can't even imagine. Blech. I'm not about to waste all that time on walls. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
When I do bother to wash mine (once a year) I use a cheap sponge mop. Lol. I have to use nothing higher than a small step ladder. It's the lazy way, but gets the job done.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Cause they get dirty? Do you not have kids?

Fingerprints, crayon, scuff marks from anything rubbing against it. Hell, I found pink popsicle on my bathroom wall!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
I have a four-month old, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. I was a child.. in a house.. and I never once saw my parents wash walls. *shrug* If I were to wash all the walls in my house, it would take me WEEKS. Between taking down artwork and climbing ladders, I can't even imagine. Blech. I'm not about to waste all that time on walls. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
When I do bother to wash mine (once a year) I use a cheap sponge mop. Lol. I have to use nothing higher than a small step ladder. It's the lazy way, but gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Even with that, I'd need scaffolding and/or a VERY tall ladder. I have over 10ft ceilings in three large rooms, including a two-story entry way. There's no waaay I'm going to do all of that isht. We also have mushroom-colored walls in most of the main rooms, so they never look dirty. That being said, though, we had white walls in my house as a kid, and lots of animals + me (child), and my parents still never washed any walls. If it doesn't look dirty, I'm not worried about it.
I'm not a big fan of frosting.

And... People wash walls? Why?
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
Cause they get dirty? Do you not have kids?

Fingerprints, crayon, scuff marks from anything rubbing against it. Hell, I found pink popsicle on my bathroom wall!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by iroc
I have a four-month old, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. I was a child.. in a house.. and I never once saw my parents wash walls. *shrug* If I were to wash all the walls in my house, it would take me WEEKS. Between taking down artwork and climbing ladders, I can't even imagine. Blech. I'm not about to waste all that time on walls. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
Lol

If anyone washes their walls, its not like mopping a floor. You dont fill a bucket and scrub the whole thing. Usually we're talking about spot cleaning around light switches, door knobs, stair railings, certain places where dirty small hands may touch a lot.

And I don't remember every thing my parents did in my house either. My moms house was pretty clean, but as a kid I wasn't sitting around watching her clean it either.

And yes having a child makes it very relevant. Wait until they're two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App

I have a four-month old, but I'm not sure how that's relevant. I was a child.. in a house.. and I never once saw my parents wash walls. *shrug* If I were to wash all the walls in my house, it would take me WEEKS. Between taking down artwork and climbing ladders, I can't even imagine. Blech. I'm not about to waste all that time on walls. Sheesh.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
When I do bother to wash mine (once a year) I use a cheap sponge mop. Lol. I have to use nothing higher than a small step ladder. It's the lazy way, but gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Even with that, I'd need scaffolding and/or a VERY tall ladder. I have over 10ft ceilings in three large rooms, including a two-story entry way. There's no waaay I'm going to do all of that isht. We also have mushroom-colored walls in most of the main rooms, so they never look dirty. That being said, though, we had white walls in my house as a kid, and lots of animals + me (child), and my parents still never washed any walls. If it doesn't look dirty, I'm not worried about it.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
No, I would see no reason to wash 10 feet up a wall. Not sure what would get up there other than the occasional cobweb!


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
they picked MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

(Snoopy dancing, Snoopy dancing!!!!)



now i better go pull out my "I'd like to thank the Academy speech"!!!



my boss just nominated ME for a very special pilot project designed to develop admin staff into managers in the gov't!!!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Yay!!!! I had no doubts!!!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder
.




Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com