Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19980Likes

Okay, wow. That was bad. I've watched her videos before and she's said some pretty dumb things, but I've never seen her be hateful like this. I want to type so many angry replies but there are too many things! I mean, at one point she called blackout drunk girls who are being led away by some dude some of the "sluts of the world making bad drunk decisions" and advised other girls to go save them. Um WTF Jenna. The reason you go ask if she's okay is that SHE IS BLACKOUT DRUNK AND BEING PREYED UPON BY A DUDE WHO DOESN'T CARE THAT SHE'S UNABLE TO CONSENT RIGHT NOW. HOW THE FRACK IS SHE MAKING ANY KIND OF DECISION SHE CAN HARDLY STAND. I can't even try to talk about how wrong it is that she is openly declaring that she judges people for "the amount of dicks they put in their bodies on a regular basis" or the fact that she clearly knows that "slut" is just a slur with no set definition so plenty of people call her one for having worked as a go-go dancer so she should have at least gained a wee bit of consciousness that maybe the term doesn't have any logical application and UGH. Just UGH. Miss Marbles, I am disappoint.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
As much as I'd like a home gym I need heavy weights and cardio that I get at my gym so I'll just have to suck up the crowds.

My gym was overtaken by the god squad from 8am yesterday to 8am this morning. I didn't go to the gym because there would be no parking. Maybe it's a practice run for New Years parking problems?
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
I laughed so hard at the Victorias Secret holiday blooper video on GMA yesterday. It's so hard to learn Deck the Halls because words like deck, hall, holly, fa, la, jolly, dawn, gay, apparel, yule, carol, gather, measure, etc... are simply not used any more.

All those crusty ol' words.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Yes! I am finally free of the doctors office. I despise going in early for blood work.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??



Thank you CC. I could use some ice cream.

I hope that this is finally over. That we will no longer be going through this back and forth.
Originally Posted by Curlyminx
Can we also go to Hooters
Originally Posted by scrills

Can I just stay home and eat ice cream topless and call it even?
Originally Posted by Speckla
will you make us wings?
.

Last edited by cympreni; 06-06-2014 at 11:54 PM.
I wish I could go in for bloodwork! I am still on the hunt for a new medical professional. I have narrowed it down to a few hundred.
MY plan now that I'm done with school for a month was to go to the gym, but I would go early to avoid the crowd of college students thinking the same thing, but I took this power nap yesterday and I stayed up until 2, and slept until 10 and now the early morning time period has left. Maybe I can go late at night. I don't know if it's raining I can't be bothered to get out of my bed.

eta:

I'm going to get my parents a mini stepper for christmas and then when they're all like "oh we don't need that sweety" I'll be like

Last edited by murrrcat; 12-13-2012 at 09:41 AM.
My nephew, 5, called to tell me how silly his mom is because she doesn't believe in Santa. He's so amazed at how she couldn't believe in something like that.

Ha. Stupid kid. I played along
Damn it, I forgot my lunch.

I made that mac n cheese again but this time I used heavy cream which made it better. I also used provolone & mozzarella because my bf is a wimp and didn't want me to use pepper jack. Twas delicious!
Originally Posted by SarcasmIsBeauty
I made it with pepperjack and couldn't even tell. Your wimp would have been fine. I didn't use bread crumbs, I never understood it nor have I ever liked them on mac & cheese.

Next time I'm using smoky sharp cheddar.
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
Ugh, the sarcasm and condescension in almost every discussion about religion is getting old. Fast.
No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kimshi4242

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kimshi4242
Okay, wow. That was bad. I've watched her videos before and she's said some pretty dumb things, but I've never seen her be hateful like this. I want to type so many angry replies but there are too many things! I mean, at one point she called blackout drunk girls who are being led away by some dude some of the "sluts of the world making bad drunk decisions" and advised other girls to go save them. Um WTF Jenna. The reason you go ask if she's okay is that SHE IS BLACKOUT DRUNK AND BEING PREYED UPON BY A DUDE WHO DOESN'T CARE THAT SHE'S UNABLE TO CONSENT RIGHT NOW. HOW THE FRACK IS SHE MAKING ANY KIND OF DECISION SHE CAN HARDLY STAND. I can't even try to talk about how wrong it is that she is openly declaring that she judges people for "the amount of dicks they put in their bodies on a regular basis" or the fact that she clearly knows that "slut" is just a slur with no set definition so plenty of people call her one for having worked as a go-go dancer so she should have at least gained a wee bit of consciousness that maybe the term doesn't have any logical application and UGH. Just UGH. Miss Marbles, I am disappoint.
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
All of this!
Also glad to see my favorite blogger comment on this:

lol @ the outpouring of sheer idiocy that came out of Jenna Marble’s mouth in her last video

double lol @ at the defenders riding into battle to protect her honor or w/e while winging about those oversensitive social justic bloggers ruining everybody’s day again!1!

triple lol @ anyone who thinks that “it’s just her opinion” is a legitimate response or defense to the criticism that people are rightfully aiming at that video. Seriously, if that’s going to be the crux of your argument just do us all a favor and don’t even bother. Just sit this one out.
Okay, wow. That was bad. I've watched her videos before and she's said some pretty dumb things, but I've never seen her be hateful like this. I want to type so many angry replies but there are too many things! I mean, at one point she called blackout drunk girls who are being led away by some dude some of the "sluts of the world making bad drunk decisions" and advised other girls to go save them. Um WTF Jenna. The reason you go ask if she's okay is that SHE IS BLACKOUT DRUNK AND BEING PREYED UPON BY A DUDE WHO DOESN'T CARE THAT SHE'S UNABLE TO CONSENT RIGHT NOW. HOW THE FRACK IS SHE MAKING ANY KIND OF DECISION SHE CAN HARDLY STAND. I can't even try to talk about how wrong it is that she is openly declaring that she judges people for "the amount of dicks they put in their bodies on a regular basis" or the fact that she clearly knows that "slut" is just a slur with no set definition so plenty of people call her one for having worked as a go-go dancer so she should have at least gained a wee bit of consciousness that maybe the term doesn't have any logical application and UGH. Just UGH. Miss Marbles, I am disappoint.
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
This.

My boyfriend was recently a juror in a rape trial that involved pretty much exactly these circumstances, except the girl was actually unconscious.
I'd be miffed about receiving starter, too, by the way, since starter is an ongoing commitment plus I'd really prefer to make up my own from the beginning. I eventually let my starter die because I knew I couldn't keep up with the commitment of feeding it for time and monetary reasons.
I don't get why someone would gift starter to someone who doesn't really bake bread.
Originally Posted by Saria
Or at least ask, "Hey, I'm making some bread starter. Do you want some?"
Originally Posted by nynaeve77
I'd be miffed too. Nyn, make a tiny bread loaf for hubby since it's his sister then tell them you sent it off to <insert name> to pass it on all the while throwing it away. But I'm evil like that.
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
dear co-worker... you have an office *purchasing* card. said card is to be used to purchase things for the office.

when The Boss requests that you order something, this is the card you are supposed to use.

you do NOT go and order the cake you want from the expensive bakery for the employee recognition event and then tell me that it cannot go on the purchasing card because HQ won't pay for catering. i do NOT appreciate having to shell out $60 of my own money for something like this!



i am expensing this - if you return it to me, there WILL be consequences!
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
We had the discussion yesterday about what is available to fix the problem with your car. I can't help it if you didn't pay attention. We're fine, the accounts are fine. You getting worked up like this is starting to P me off. For some reason when your daughter wants something it constitutes an emergency no matter how much we talk about NOT spending money this week or that month. It's come to the point where I'm considering we will no longer have joint money. We're having this discussion next week. Strike that. We're having it tomorrow after your daughter is picked up by her mother.
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
Is there a home remedy to a headache.

I refuse to buy some medicine, I just can't be bothered to go to the store like that. Ugh.

DD gave me the wrong breakfast...Yes I'm eating it.
I need DD to do something controversial so I can protest them.

My room is so junkie
Christmas Break To do list:

Give to good will.

Run six miles three x if not more a week
Do yoga everyday!
Do pilates 5 days a week (I have no excuses no school work, so i have all the time in the world)
Stop eating in my bed
I'd like macaroni and cheese for breakfast.

Toast seems to be the only thing I can stomach for breakfast before working out and I don't want toast again so I'm sitting here hungry. I really need to find another breakfast item.

There was frost blanketing the grass this morning and it was so pretty.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Laci green is going to do a response video to jenna marbles.

I think she's hurt because she promoted jenna marbles to young girls...
Things I Don't Understand About Girls Part 2: Slut Edition - YouTube


I knew I didn't like her....but now I have a reason other than she's not funny at all.


Originally Posted by murrrcat
I don't know who she is and I got to 48 seconds and didn't want my brain to die any further. Who is she? For some reason when I saw her name I was thinking porn star, but I'm not sure why.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com