Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19308Likes

Nyn, I got a weekly planner! It's so cute but it has no dates you just rip it off. Hard to explain. So I can do my to dos and then use my planner for important dates. I told yall I'm and organizational freak. I use like five different things to rememeber things bahaha.
I can't wait for yours to come so I can add it to my familia

From ihorn
My anxiety is running high tonight but I'm determined to breathe through it. No panic attacks. None. Not gonna happen. I am fine, I will breathe and be fine.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Modified CG since Dec 2011
Growing out super short cut

High porosity, fine, unknown curl type, somewhere in the 2s at the moment
Mostly low poo
Current rotation includes:
Wash: Yes To Carrots -Condition: Yes to Cucumber, Nature's Gate Jojoba, One C - Stylers: Deva volumizing foam, Deva UDG B'Leave In, Foxy Curls Hi-Def Curl spray
(((((Layali)))))

sorry it's just virtual and i can't help with the chocolate or wine...

for anyone else who needs one tonight:

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
so today I met with a trainer and he did my fitness test. He did body fat measurements and he when he did my arms, he shouted outloud "WOW THATS IMPRESSIVE" and i was like "uhhhh what" and he goes "Your arms, you have like no fat on them." it was 3% y'all.



In my head I was like duh cause it's everywhere else. But apparently I don't have that much fat, which makes no sense (except my stomach of course and butt and boobs but thats obvious) unless I have a disease that turns my fat into muscle immediately.


he was also impressed by the amount of girl push ups I could do, and my plank time. Maybe I'm not that worse off as I assumed.


{{{{Layali}}}} What a crappy day! I'm so sorry.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Thanks Rouquinne and Spring1onu! I will take the virtual hugs.

I also ended up burning my dinner so I had a milkshake instead. That made me feel better!
naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
I sincerely hope who ever was lucky enough to get the pie was appreciative.

Please tell me you posted those pics on fb so your friend can see the wonderment of real whipped cream.
Nyn, I got a weekly planner! It's so cute but it has no dates you just rip it off. Hard to explain. So I can do my to dos and then use my planner for important dates. I told yall I'm and organizational freak. I use like five different things to rememeber things bahaha.
I can't wait for yours to come so I can add it to my familia

From ihorn
Originally Posted by murrrcat
I'm mailing yours tomorrow. I was gonna do it today but my printer was being a butt so I have to go to the real post office. What is the point of having all my lovely priority boxes if my printer won't work?
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie
Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a

Heh.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
I wondered if that was deliberate.
Originally Posted by kayb
Me, too, which makes it funnier.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
It was intentional as stated in the above disclaimer...
I sincerely hope who ever was lucky enough to get the pie was appreciative.

Please tell me you posted those pics on fb so your friend can see the wonderment of real whipped cream.
Originally Posted by ruralcurls
I suppose I should!
Ughhhhh. We're supposed to get freezing rain tonight.

I'm already getting panicky about driving to school tomorrow. About 30% of my commute is on a well-kept highway. But the other 70% is on these crazy, windy back roads that they never do ANYTHING with. Which is kind of ridiculous because, despite it being something of a back road, it's also a main road. Lots of people take that road to get to lots of places. You'd think they'd try a little harder.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
Stupid cold. Can't breathe because my "not-asthma" is kicking up again. Thank god I still have my inhaler from way back when.

I blame my husband.

On the plus side, my cat loves me. I'll just ignore the fact that he's a huge slut and loves everyone.
I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
Ughhhhh. We're supposed to get freezing rain tonight.

I'm already getting panicky about driving to school tomorrow. About 30% of my commute is on a well-kept highway. But the other 70% is on these crazy, windy back roads that they never do ANYTHING with. Which is kind of ridiculous because, despite it being something of a back road, it's also a main road. Lots of people take that road to get to lots of places. You'd think they'd try a little harder.
Originally Posted by SCG
I can already hear it coming down. Salt trucks are supposedly out, so I hope that helps your commute.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Ugghhh. My washing machine isn't getting things white anymore. I know, first world problem, but c'mon.. bleach should get things white. I don't know what's going on.
my roommate gave me cookies from her hometown. They taste soo good.

like incredibly good. AND I don't care for cookies.

OMG. They're like bLOWING MY MIND, WITH ALL THE FLAVORS IN EVERY BITE. WHAT IS THIS??? HOLY COOKIES?

Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
Ugghhh. My washing machine isn't getting things white anymore. I know, first world problem, but c'mon.. bleach should get things white. I don't know what's going on.
Originally Posted by Like.Australia
Actually, it's more common for bleach to turn whites yellow, especially with hard water.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
You know yourselves.....
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"

Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 11:37 AM.
You know yourselves.....
Originally Posted by kayb
GPOY
You know yourselves.....
Originally Posted by kayb
GPOY
Originally Posted by Saria
I was *waiting* one someone to point that out
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com