Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Like Tree18145Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:49 PM   #65601
 
wild_sasparilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,007
Default

((((CIBC))))
__________________
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
wild_sasparilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:50 PM   #65602
 
spring1onu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 13,153
Default

Oh my word. I'm glad you're happy with your new gun, but I do not really need a detailed breakdown of every little thing on it.

Him: "gun words, gun words, gun words, more gun words"

Me: "Mmmm hmmmm" *eyes mildly glazed over*

*repeat *

Him: "Oh! And this is neat, look at this!"

Me: *trying not to giggle at the 8 year old that just took over my husbands body* "Yep, that's neat."
__________________




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:57 PM   #65603
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

gimme the number, I will call the hell out of them


"do I have any charges"

What's your name

"oh no I don't go to this school, but I was curious if I did, what kind of charges would you charge me for if you could charge me if I went to this school"

*click*
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:00 PM   #65604
 
annabananalise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,791
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saria View Post
I listen to men talking and they don't even have to be saying something douchey for me to think "ugh, tool". Ugh, why are so many men so annoying and douchey? It's bad enough that they're ugly! Of course, maybe they're annoying BECAUSE they're ugly!!!
Idk I pretty much don't like any man I meet/see. You could just be a misandrist like me.
__________________
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

annabananalise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #65605
 
Saria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,877
Default

Oh, well yeah, that goes without saying. Misandry 5evah! But they really are annoying tools. So many men that just need to be quiet. They should be seen and not heard, obviously. Except they're not even good for that because dont nobody wanna look at their scrubby selves.
__________________
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #65606
 
wild_sasparilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,007
Default

LMAO! Murrrcat, you are awesome. It would serve those mofos right! I wish I'd gotten the first dude's name. I also wish I knew how to call and complain and not just get them again, lol. I am definitely gonna find out how to complain, though. Trifling asshats...

Ugh, and I just remembered that when I had said that it was my mom's CC that paid it, the girl said she wouldn't have access to that and I explained that her CC was on the account, too. Then she's all, "Ohh, I see what's happening, you think that if someone's credit card is on the account it gets paid automatically." W.T.F. I responded that no, I do not think that a CC being on record somehow creates a magical automatic payment service. (I just worded it as "No, I don't think that. I know there's no automatic payment.") I do not think this because I am not a moron. Also, all that is happening is that I'm asking you a simple question and you're responding by being a douche. Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhh, I hate feeling angry and unable to do anything about it.
__________________
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
wild_sasparilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #65607
 
Fifi.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,310
Default

I am going to break bad on someone tonight if he doesn't stfu and pay attention. I don't have time or energy to repeat an address 6 times to this little idiot.
__________________
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #65608
 
rouquinne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 17,487
Send a message via ICQ to rouquinne Send a message via MSN to rouquinne
Default

i would like to thank everyone who kicked my minxy's butt while i've been out of town.

maybe NOW she will take her e-mama's advice??



(i'm back! did you miss me?)

__________________
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
rouquinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:36 PM   #65609
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saria View Post
Oh, well yeah, that goes without saying. Misandry 5evah! But they really are annoying tools. So many men that just need to be quiet. They should be seen and not heard, obviously. Except they're not even good for that because dont nobody wanna look at their scrubby selves.

HAHAHAHA you're killing me.


WHY MEN SO UGLY? WHY THEY THINK THEY ENTITLED WHEN THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY SO UGLY.#QTNA

what??? NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE.

Today when I was at the rotten grocery store, these four guys in their hoopty tried to call out from the passenger side....trying to holler at me. GET A LIFE, YOU'RE ALL UGLY.

Do you really think a fabulous woman like myself would walk up to a car full of strange men, let alone the fact that... THEY ARE UGLY.

YOUSE AIN'T EVEN CUTE.


Try again after you get plastic surgery On your FACE because it's ugly, and get a personal stylist.

I mean I'm desperate but only if you fineeee.


Someone should come in this thread and say I'm mean, BUT HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO AN UGLY MAN'S CONVERSATION WITH HIS UG MUG FRIENDS???

IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF THIS.

Men be so thirsty....and ugly.


sometimes I don't even know if my boo is even fine. I mean he could be average and I'm so used to ugly men that my vulva automatically upgraded him to biden status.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:39 PM   #65610
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

If someone could move that to the silly vent thread, I'd thank you because I can't be bothered to do it myself. BUT IT'S NOT SILLY, THAT'S REAL TALK.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #65611
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

sometimes when I'm alone in my room (which is all day erryday)

I sing my made up version of this song:

Usher ft Diddy - I Need A Girl - YouTube


It's pretty much this over and over:

I need a man to ride ride ride, I need a man thats fine fine fine, I need a man who's mine all mine, I need a man in my life

over and over.

I couldn't figure out where my brain came up with until I realized it was an actual song....

__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #65612
 
Saria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,877
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saria View Post
Oh, well yeah, that goes without saying. Misandry 5evah! But they really are annoying tools. So many men that just need to be quiet. They should be seen and not heard, obviously. Except they're not even good for that because dont nobody wanna look at their scrubby selves.

HAHAHAHA you're killing me.


WHY MEN SO UGLY? WHY THEY THINK THEY ENTITLED WHEN THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY SO UGLY.#QTNA

what??? NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE.

Today when I was at the rotten grocery store, these four guys in their hoopty tried to call out from the passenger side....trying to holler at me. GET A LIFE, YOU'RE ALL UGLY.

Do you really think a fabulous woman like myself would walk up to a car full of strange men, let alone the fact that... THEY ARE UGLY.

YOUSE AIN'T EVEN CUTE.


Try again after you get plastic surgery On your FACE because it's ugly, and get a personal stylist.

I mean I'm desperate but only if you fineeee.


Someone should come in this thread and say I'm mean, BUT HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO AN UGLY MAN'S CONVERSATION WITH HIS UG MUG FRIENDS???

IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF THIS.

Men be so thirsty....and ugly.


sometimes I don't even know if my boo is even fine. I mean he could be average and I'm so used to ugly men that my vulva automatically upgraded him to biden status.
OMG I just laughed like lunatic on a train. Then I got to my stop and I'm laughing some more while I wait for this other train.
It's funny 'CAUSE IT'S TRUE! This ain't nothing but the mother****ing truth!

If you're gonna be ugly you better be nice and have a good personality, no? If you're gonna be douche you need to at least be hot. Yeah, how you like it now, dudes? HOW YA LIKE IT NOW!
__________________
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 PM   #65613
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

I honestly thought you meant laughing like a lunatic on a train, as in a phrase people say....HHAHAHAHAHAH now I'm laughing like a lunatic on a train.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:07 PM   #65614
 
kayb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,166
Default

Tonight, I just want to cuddle.


I wanted so badly ti reach across and hold your hand tonight. This isn't good for me and I can't wait until you finish the programme and will no longer be in my classes.
__________________
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"
kayb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:15 PM   #65615
 
Fifi.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,310
Default

Tonight is one of those nights that I need a giant xanax to nibble on. The past 6 shifts at work have been rough. The weather has been horrific, over 5000 people were out of power in my county (including myself), it's cold and I have hardly slept in 3 days, and everyone else is spaced out & sucky.

If the snow misses us tonight I will be eternally grateful. If one more person asks me if a main highway has been closed, at the first sign of a flurry OR what the roads are like in another state, I will scream.
__________________
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:34 PM   #65616
 
Saria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,877
Default

This panda is great:

http://dailyanimals.tumblr.com/post/41338989867

Quote:

shoutout to all the other ex-gifted & talented/honor student/straight a/senior editor/star student/99th percentile/once-creative burn-outs who have, since high school, realized they are truly miniscule fish in a giant, endless ocean, criticized themselves to the point of creative paralysis, and participated in so much self-sabotage they no longer see the point of doing anything at all because they're just going to ruin it for themselves anyway
Yup!
__________________
Saria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:14 PM   #65617
 
Speckla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,453
Default

Ha. What's wrong with ugly men? They need love too. Ugly love will do.
__________________
If you can read this then you're standing too close.
Speckla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #65618
 
Fifi.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,310
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla View Post
Okay, wow. WTF, registrar's office staff at my college. I get an email telling me I was running up on being late for paying this random $10 charge and I'm all "Um wut I graduated in 2011." So I email and am told it's for my diploma, which I know was paid because my mom and I were like "Who can get to their CC first?" and she won and I saw her enter it. So literally I just ask about this and dude says that this $10 I haven't paid is for my diploma but there was another $10 paid for something else. I'm like wait, what? and ask him what the other charge was for. And his response? That you can't get charged for the diploma unless you're billed for it, "which is what I'm trying to get you to understand." Dude. DUDE. You can't say that unless you've been trying to get someone to understand something. That implies that information being given prior to that moment and the person not understanding.

He then hands me off while I'm still wondering why the **** he jumped to treating me like I'm being belligerent and stupid when all I did was politely ask for clarification about something. Then the chick I talk to keeps on telling me that it's impossible for me to have paid the bill already and says if I can find a receipt I should call back, and when I say that I'll look for a receipt, she's all "Well, it's impossible, but if you manage to find one, I'd love to hear about it." And I'm like WTF srsly why are you responding like I've been giving attitude?? What is this condescension? Why is everyone I talk to responding to "Hey, I don't know why this charge is here, what's up?" and a follow-up "Okay, so if we can't pay until billed, what was the other charge?" as if I'm calling up screaming about how I don't want to pay something?

I don't care what kind of rude, blockheaded caller they got before me. There was absolutely no reason for them to respond to simple, quick and polite questions by talking down to me and acting like I'd been bothering them for ages when I had just given them my name. Karma ought to bite them in the ass with a deluge of the dumbest callers ever for the entire month of February. There was no excuse for that behavior.
This is proof that people are universally idiotic today. I can't stand it when someone calls or you receive a bill, for a matter that has been taken care of. It is even worse when it's a year or two later.

The hospital in my area has tried to charge me for the same x-ray, that I had in the 90's, twice. They even turned me over to a collection agency, without notice. We could not find proof of payment... in 2011. They are the worlds worst to send duplicate or new bills years after the service. It's their favorite trick when the hospital is in the red.

And they wonder why locals ask to be transported to any other hospital in a 60 mile radius
__________________
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Fifi.G; 01-31-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:40 PM   #65619
SCG
 
SCG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,109
Default

Saria and murrrcat, as per usual, y'all are so right!

__________________

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
SCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:37 PM   #65620
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

I for one have neva heard a man say ugly women need love to. YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE SPECK, you're being brainwashed by ugly men to think they need love, THESE UGLIES DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY AIN'T CUTE. They just walk around like it's okay and that they're not ugly and think they look like a sex pot and women want their raggedy paynuses, It's time they woke up and smelled what their faces are cooking, and it. is. ugly.


ain't nobody got time for an ugly man. An ugly man can go make time for an ugly woman. And an ugly woman don't even need an ugly man, she can get a fine man too.

__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com