Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19510Likes

The child hostage situation in Alabama is horrifying. The 60 some year old Veteran who violently stopped a school bus, and randomly took a 6 year old boy hostage *because he missed his court date for a harassment charge which resulted in a warrant* is completely off his rocker. Day 3 in his underground bunker, which reportedly has enough food in it to last for months.

I hope he lets the boy go, unharmed.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

I for one have neva heard a man say ugly women need love to. YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE SPECK, you're being brainwashed by ugly men to think they need love, THESE UGLIES DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY AIN'T CUTE. They just walk around like it's okay and that they're not ugly and think they look like a sex pot and women want their raggedy paynuses, It's time they woke up and smelled what their faces are cooking, and it. is. ugly.


ain't nobody got time for an ugly man. An ugly man can go make time for an ugly woman. And an ugly woman don't even need an ugly man, she can get a fine man too.

Originally Posted by murrrcat
YOU AIN'T WRONG!

What kind of oblivious coma do you have to be in to not know the name of the apartment complex you have been living in for 3 years? It's had the same name since it was built, in mid 70's.

Epic fail, Miss Thang. I am glad I knew where you were, since you don't.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

OMG Fifi, that is ridiculous! Being that super shady about healthcare especially, since it's not exactly an elective service, is just dead wrong. The nerve of them, trying to re-bill you for an X-ray taken like a decade and a half ago. That hospital's administration had better get way into charitable acts, because talk about bad karma, dang!
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
I went to therapy tonight thinking I had nothing much to talk about and came out being really grateful I went because it really, really helped. I brought up how hearing from all the people my grandpa mentored makes me feel like we didn't have a close relationship like we should have because we were so alike and in sync. She pointed out to me that from what she's heard, we did have a close relationship - proximity doesn't have anything to do with it. We didn't need the talk-every-week thing to share this mutual respect and admiration. She also pointed out that he seems to have been the member of my family I was closest to, regardless of how little we talked. She was right.

I needed to hear this next part even more, though. When I got around to talking about the things my dad says to me and how he acts around me, I just came out and said what I've said on here numerous times: "If he's going to invent another daughter in his head, why isn't she an upgrade?" When my therapist replied, she had a look on her face like someone had just laid out a textbook description of a bird she had studied and asked her to ID it. It's just the expression you want to see when you've just asked an important question. She basically ran through the list of behaviors he's shown and said straight out, "He is intimidated by your intellect." O.M.G. I sort of saw it in some of the things he did, but I needed someone to come out and define it so matter-of-factly for it to register that this is a perceived inferiority thing. Now I don't have to keep begging my mind to make sense of him mentally replacing me with a version that sucks. She's not an upgrade because she was never meant to be. The goal has always been the exact opposite, because a downgrade isn't so threatening to him. Wow. I am so glad I've been going to therapy.

Her recommendation that I stroke his ego and play the game when he's home to make life more comfortable may be easier said than done, lol. But while this doesn't really strike me as a revelation when I think about it, it really needed to be brought to my attention. It's not about me being wrong somehow and him subconsciously deciding he dislikes his real daughter so much he ought to build his own. It freaks him out having a smart adult daughter so he's building one that won't press his insecurity buttons. Except that when the real one talks, the illusion breaks for a moment and he has to lash out to defend it. All this time, I've been thinking that he must think I'm so awful that this other version seems better to him and feeling like I must be doing something very wrong for him to feel that way. But no, it is really, really not like that. He wouldn't feel so intimidated by someone he thinks can't do anything right. Grandpa's joke about me being "so smart it's scary" actually works very well to describe what lies beneath a whole lot of my dad's behavior.

Holy crap, it's not me. It is seriously not me. I already feel some weight being lifted from my shoulders and I don't think it's even thoroughly sunk in yet.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
I'm so glad therapy is helping you. She sounds like a great therapist.
So my last cake being a failure, and having a million egg whites to show for it, you'd think I would concentrate on the various things to rid me of said whites. But, oh no, you cannot just ignore such stubborn stupidity (or more accurately, stupid stubbornness). Nope, I'm making another cake with the same premise! Only I'm gonna make it smaller and a little simpler. Only then will I be able to move on to operation egg whites and various other projects that have been pushed aside. I cannot accept this failure!!!
Thank you, Saria! She really is.

My brain really wants this on a book cover:

Operation Egg Whites

...and Various Other Projects that Have Been Pushed Aside
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
No. No. No. No. No. No. Potential to be really bad call, lots of radio traffic, co worker on break, me hanging in and doing my job, talking to 3 departments, phone rings, and it was the last a$$hole who I fell in love with who ignored me rather than having a conversation about seeing someone else, and married someone else soon after. I have not heard his voice in over a year and I now want to vomit.

I don't like this night. :-/

And I am pretty sure he could feel my initial shock and long burning loathing through the telephone when I said hello.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-01-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Why does a clean by the hygienist hurt so much more than a clean by the dentist? My poor mouth. I think this must be what a baby feels like when it's teething.
3b in South Australia.
OMG Fifi, that is ridiculous! Being that super shady about healthcare especially, since it's not exactly an elective service, is just dead wrong. The nerve of them, trying to re-bill you for an X-ray taken like a decade and a half ago. That hospital's administration had better get way into charitable acts, because talk about bad karma, dang!
Originally Posted by wild_sasparilla
Their practices were horrific for some time. A new head honcho came in from some other state and ran the hospital into the ground. He added cheaper equipment and many people were diagnosed with cancer, incorrectly, due to odd spots on scans that were malfunctions and lab equipment that would not stay properly calibrated. The hospital became filthy, people starting refusing to go there, billing practices became shady, many doctors walked away, and more left later. At that point this man packed up his stuff and moved to another state. I am sure he did the same there. Right after he left a medical corp was standing by to take over the hospital. It's been slowly improving, but it's not great. I was sad that this same corp took over a few other local hospitals. Some still accepted fresh farm eggs, pies and hand crafted baskets, etc. as payments from the elderly who have nothing more than a minuscule pension. I always respected the doctors who did that. It meant a lot to those who don't believe in hand outs or charity (otherwise known as help but try convincing a 80 year old that grew up farming of this. they will cuss you) but were not set up well enough to pay with cash.

Sorry for rambling I am trying to stay awake. My head wants to hit the desk, badly.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-01-2013 at 03:39 AM.
I love the rambling! It was so good of those doctors to accept the homemade barters in place of cash payment. It gives me images of your town as this adorable, idyllic place, too, which is hilarious in contrast with the stories you've told of calls you've taken from your area. Did the medical corp take over all of the hospitals that did that?

From an outsider's point of view, the moral of your other story is, "Obey the golden rule, because you never know who your 911 dispatcher may be." I'd like to think that when he heard your voice, dude had a moment of heart-in-stomach panic as he wondered how much truth there is to the whole "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" thing. And now he has to go on and live his life knowing that you rose above the loathing to do your job and are a far better person than he could ever be.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
I for one have neva heard a man say ugly women need love to. YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE SPECK, you're being brainwashed by ugly men to think they need love, THESE UGLIES DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY AIN'T CUTE. They just walk around like it's okay and that they're not ugly and think they look like a sex pot and women want their raggedy paynuses, It's time they woke up and smelled what their faces are cooking, and it. is. ugly.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
specks, listen to your e-sister!

you are blessed with a happy marriage, but i can tell you that out in dating land, there are 60-something pot-bellied pigs who think they DESERVE to have beautiful 20- or 30-something women on their arm as a reward for their bad 1st (or 2nd or 3rd) marriages!
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
It's far from idyllic, but it does have many, many charms. I love the older generations that refuse to do anything but barter. Bless their hearts. It's known, and actually documented, as "Mountain Pride". They never had much, but if you do something for them, something will be done in return. Nothing else will be accepted. The downside is you have to wait until they get dementia to sign them up for heating assistance in the winter. Lol. It's true. Honestly though, you have to fight with them for years before they give in, and they will still make things for those who help.

**I forgot to add that the same corp took over 4 hospitals in a 30 to 40 mi radius. I know some bad things were going on in one other hospital, and 2 were much smaller.

He did get incredibly quiet when I said hello. It took him several seconds to speak and tell mw what he needed. He lives in another state now, but needed me to check some things. He ended up nervously chatting while I said nothing more than what was related to the task at hand and oh, yeah, really? Bye. Haha. It felt horrible and wonderful at the same time.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Fifi.G; 02-01-2013 at 06:03 AM.
My brother is making deep fried ribs for the Superbowl. I'm confused.... (but not confused enough not to try them)
Originally Posted by scrills
When I ate pork, my mom would make them, Oh humina!!
Carbs. You are my friend today.
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
Oh, well yeah, that goes without saying. Misandry 5evah! But they really are annoying tools. So many men that just need to be quiet. They should be seen and not heard, obviously. Except they're not even good for that because dont nobody wanna look at their scrubby selves.
Originally Posted by Saria

HAHAHAHA you're killing me.


WHY MEN SO UGLY? WHY THEY THINK THEY ENTITLED WHEN THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE THEY SO UGLY.#QTNA

what??? NOTHING YOU SAY MATTERS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE.

Today when I was at the rotten grocery store, these four guys in their hoopty tried to call out from the passenger side....trying to holler at me. GET A LIFE, YOU'RE ALL UGLY.

Do you really think a fabulous woman like myself would walk up to a car full of strange men, let alone the fact that... THEY ARE UGLY.

YOUSE AIN'T EVEN CUTE.


Try again after you get plastic surgery On your FACE because it's ugly, and get a personal stylist.

I mean I'm desperate but only if you fineeee.


Someone should come in this thread and say I'm mean, BUT HAVE YOU EVER LISTENED TO AN UGLY MAN'S CONVERSATION WITH HIS UG MUG FRIENDS???

IT'S THE EQUIVALENT OF THIS.

Men be so thirsty....and ugly.


sometimes I don't even know if my boo is even fine. I mean he could be average and I'm so used to ugly men that my vulva automatically upgraded him to biden status.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
for all those ugly men:

U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi!!!







They need to realize this and accept it!!

I have a cousin who genuinely prefers ugly men. Like, she legit thinks that William Levy is ugly and Marc Anthony is hot. And she thought that back when Marc had long hair and looked even more like a vampire than he does now.
Eres o te haces?
SCG, are you still watching NEW GIRL?

Holy Kiss!

NEW GIRL - The Kiss - YouTube
Originally Posted by CanItBeChristine
I sawwww that! Like I don't even like Nick and Jess together (or individually) but oh.my.god. that kiss had me melting y'all. I legit screamed when it happened.

And those little kisses at the end? Destroyed me.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com