Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19750Likes

I don't think you should be in a relationship with someone but at the same time thinking about cheating. I mean, you claim you love him which is why you haven't cheated, but yet you think about it all the time? Maybe because I'm not built that way I don't understand it. I believe in relationships and commitments. Sure I will look at someone and go, "oh, he's cute," but it's not a I wanna jump this man's bone while my BF waits for me at home. No, no. Just, no.

Sigh, I'm getting too damn old to be hanging out with 22 year olds.
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"
so I made a 68 on my test I didn't study for. I'M SO ANNOYED.



I know I didn't study. BUT it was soooooo boring. LD;SGKDHGA;LSDKFHASDHF

This last semester is going to be the death of me, I just wanna quit. Who even cares about educations. They do nothing for no one ever.

OMG. I'm gonna have to pretty much ace everything from now on to get an A in the class. who has time for that??



i wish I was more motivated, but I have senioritis x 234275000000000000


TIME GO FASTER NOW.


p.s. it's really annoying when you actually want to eat healthy but your job lies to you and you get out of work three hours later than you're supposed to and you don't want to go to the grocery store late at night because it wastes time when you have to get up again at 7 am to work the whole day the next day. So now you're hungry, and you don't even have food to take to work tomorrow so once again you're gonna waste money on unhealthy garbage. I've probably spent 50 dollars on crap this weekend just in meals not as in groceries and alcohol. Eff friendships, it's not worth the money to spend on beer and food and going places. Eff food. I lose weight and sh** gets tighter and my ass gets smaller BUT MY CLOTHES ARE TIGHTER?~????! Y'alllllllllllllllllllllllllll The rage.

And then tomorrow when I get off work, I need to a) workout b) go to the grocery store AND WASTE MORE EFFING MONEY c) study for two exams. If I do all of that it will be 8 or 9 before I can study. I can't sacrifice my runs because I ALREADY DID TWICE to be social. I can't sacrifice any more studying because I ALREADY DID TO BE SOCIAL.

The rage.

I rebuke all friendships until I graduate from College which is a waste of life, dear children, please don't apply. SAVE YOURSELF.

thank you. I hate everything.
actually I have a freezer burned bag of brocoli in the freezer. If I just heat that up and take it work, I can eat that for lunch and dinner and just eat bananas for breakfast and snacks which will save my from having to grocery shop.
You know, in six years, this has my first in-case impalement. Ripped cases, squashed cases, cases destroyed by other liquid cases spilling on them, yes. Vampire staked cases? Nope.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
Angry forklift driver thought that the Puffin cereal was a vampire? And then stabbed it with a broken pallet, the closest thing he had on hand?

It is rather amusing that it went all the way through two boxes.
Originally Posted by MojoDojo
I thought that, but the outer cardboard case was undamaged. This happened before packing.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
New work mural with bonus photobomb.

Attachment 30744

New snack that came in last night. It reminds me if a Flash Gordon rocketship.

Attachment 30745
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.

Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.
Mr. Spring will be all over those rocket crackers.

Must. Get.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I can't wait for the weekend to be over just so we can get more Lizzie Bennet videos!
I thought that, but the outer cardboard case was undamaged. This happened before packing.
Originally Posted by redcelticcurls
I wonder if they repackaged after an incident... Because they're afraid of the consequences if their boss knows they damaged the boxes.

I wish I was joking. Those people would be like, if I let this go then when it does get found, it can't be traced to me, specifically, so I can't get fired.

What they don't know, is often a boss likes it when you prevent this stuff from leaving because customer complaints suck more then the $.05 waste from two boxes.

Sorry, rant done. Bad behaviour from food processors is to me like bad cooking is to Saria.... :P
I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
No problem!

It surely wasn't going on the shelf like that, lol. We just spoil it off, and no biggie.

It's certainly less messy than broken olive oil cases!

What do you do, if I may ask?
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
If you're alone on Valentine's day . . . Just remember nobody loves you every other day of the year either.
i like my men like my cigarettes: smokin hot and disposable by throwing them on the ground and stepping on them
I don't smoke, but this sounds right.
If I had all the ingredients I would be making this right NOW. I would, however, be renaming it.

Guasacaca (Avocado Salsa) | Serious Eats : Recipes




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I found a dress today for such a good deal that the saleswoman actually congratulated us when we went to ring it up.
Mod CG as of 10/18/08
Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
"We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik
Oh, boo ****ing hoo.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
That's what I've been screaming for 2 weeks now.


Other than an unexpected snow annoyance, I thought I was going to escape the day (other peoples) drama free. Oh no. A family member went back to an a$$hole, even though I have been begging her not to and my besties heart was broken. More like beaten to a bloody pulp.

Just give me 5 minutes alone in a room with him
Attachment 30747

and then let me go to bed
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.
D, it sounds like your cousin touched more lives in his short time on earth than most of us can hope to in 80 or 100 years! And by making him smile and laugh, being in his life and being so proud of him, you touched his. I think that deserves to be noted.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
Just been asked if I can work this evening because the hypercondriac is sick again

Attachment 30750
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.

Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.
I have another @#$%ing cold or virus or some such horrid crud. I would really like to feel good for 24 hours. I would. Why is that asking too much???

I am hostile and pizzed off that I cannot get healthy. STRESS is not helping. Grrrrrrr. I want to punch something until I cannot stand any longer which considering how I feel I'd only be boxing for about 90 seconds. Blech.
I will not look at the cake thread so as to spare myself everyone's wrong cake opinions. Oop.
Originally Posted by Saria
Attachment 30752
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??


Last edited by Guide22; 02-06-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com