Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19489Likes

Maybe it was just the shoes, but I saw high prices.

Just as well. I have too much stuff already, anyway (except for the stuff I don't want to buy anyway, you know?).
Originally Posted by claudine19

I do know I have been a shopping fool lately. A fool.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
That place (Modcloth) is expensive!

But, they have very, very cute vegan (non-leather) boots, which I would buy if I didn't already have a ridiculous number of boots already (they're a weakness).
Originally Posted by claudine19
I thought it was quite reasonable when I purchased a dress for a summer wedding - I think it was $40-$50. Maybe I just caught a good price.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
Some things are pricey. But, for me, the prices are reasonable considering that the clothes fit. I'm a 14 right now, and the shelf selection at stores often sucks.

But, if anyone decides to make a first purchase, I think you can get a discount if you say you were referred. The also send occasional email coupons and have some Tuesday specials.
spring1onu likes this.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
SCG, I hate when people treat me like I'm 15 too. I'm not even small, I'm taller than average, I have ginormous breasts so I don't know why people assume I'm 15-16. (Not that there aren't tall 15-16 yr olds) The other day at work, I was talking with these women and I said "I don't even know what to do when I graduate, I just wanna be done!" and then this one chick goes "Oh that's right, you're graduating high school."


AND SHE KNOWS ME, I TALK TO HER ALL THE TIME. I think she tries to be rude.


Then my parents swear I've died if I don't respond to their text messages after 20 minutes. CHILL OUT. Oh they will be like "please be careful", if I go somewhere at night, but they never say that to my brothers.

Males, always ruining people lives, even when they ain't.
spring1onu likes this.
^Mmm-hmm.

I'm so giddy about laminating some dough tomorrow.
Oh my word, y'all. I am so not a city girl.

We drove into San Fran today to meet someone and while sitting in the car (parked on the street at a parking meter) waiting on them to show these sketchy people sat down right behind the car and a few minutes later the pot smoke came wafting in. I hate skunk stink and I especially hate skunk stink when I'm sitting in a car with the sun beaming directly on me and now I've gotta roll the windows up and sit in a fvking oven because you're an idiot who can't smoke your isht at home.

That coupled with the weird creepy dude that gave Mr. Spring the stare down as he walked by and yelled obscenities was enough to give me stress for the next little while. So glad to be HOME.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Danae is so darn adorable. She's been experimenting with TuxPaint (it's a Linux program) after watching a bunch of videos of people using Photoshop on YouTube. Considering she has to use the tiny touchpad on her netbook, she's come up with some really neat stuff! I love that creative side that she has (she gets it from her daddy; I can't draw for beans!).
--------------
In other news, Davin laid next to me on the couch a few minutes ago and fell asleep. I can't bear to move him to his bed. He's so snuggly and warm!
spring1onu, SCG, Saria and 2 others like this.
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie
^Your posts about your kids are unbearably adorable. I want to snuggle them, so I don't know how you manage to restrain yourself.
((Anna)). Who knows he thought being a complete dick was no big deal?

Oh wait. Now that I put it that way, makes total sense.

You are all corrupting me over here!!

My cat stabbed my hubby in the temple this morning with her claws... The screaming made me think he got stabbed in the eye. Took 5 mins to detach her.

Her claws are now trimmed.

To be fair to him, she does weigh a billion pounds and was falling off the bed while still attached to his skull so I can understand the screaming in pain thing.
spring1onu, murrrcat and missbanjo like this.
I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
SCG, I hate when people treat me like I'm 15 too. I'm not even small, I'm taller than average, I have ginormous breasts so I don't know why people assume I'm 15-16. (Not that there aren't tall 15-16 yr olds) The other day at work, I was talking with these women and I said "I don't even know what to do when I graduate, I just wanna be done!" and then this one chick goes "Oh that's right, you're graduating high school."


AND SHE KNOWS ME, I TALK TO HER ALL THE TIME. I think she tries to be rude.


Then my parents swear I've died if I don't respond to their text messages after 20 minutes. CHILL OUT. Oh they will be like "please be careful", if I go somewhere at night, but they never say that to my brothers.

Males, always ruining people lives, even when they ain't.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
GRRRR!

I'm short and mostly flat-chested, but I'm pretty sure I still don't look or act like a 15 year-old, so I really don't understand why people seem to think that I am one! I've gotten the high school comment so many times. As in "So, what year are you in?" "Oh, I'm a junior." "In high school, right?!"

Over the summer, I took my little brother to the hospital to get some x-rays done, and since he's underage, he needed to have an adult with him. When I went up to the window to tell the nurse we were there, she said "Oh, honey! You don't look a day over 15, I thought he might have been the adult for a second!"

ZOMG. STOP.


"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
Oh, or my personal favorite conversation:

Them: So, when will you be graduating?
Me; 2014
Them: Oh, that's exciting. Do you know where you want to go to college yet?


"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

To be fair to him, she does weigh a billion pounds and was falling off the bed while still attached to his skull so I can understand the screaming in pain thing.
Originally Posted by MojoDojo
I have a really chunky cat too. I was sitting in bed the other day folding laundry and she scaled the side(too high for her to jump!). She caught my ankle with her nail, I screamed and took off

She spent the rest of the day with her head buried in a pillow in the spare room
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
Oh mah WERD!

I was in the shower and hear this loud "BOOM!" and it scared the crap outta me. Someone in the apartments around the corner is trying to use their gun to settle an argument with their neighbor.

Mr. Spring's new hobby is listening to the police scanner, but at least we know what the hell is going on.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
Walking into a thread and not understanding what exactly is being argued and why.
#insert appropriate gif 'cause I'm lazy and I need to sleep so I can laminate dough and make tortes and pastry cream
Rrrrrraaaaahhh! I hate being itchy. Thank you new body wash that smelled like plastic vomit.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

^ I am just assuming on that one.
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

I didn't watch the Oscars but I saw some tiny snippet of a song about actresses' boobs as sung by host Seth MacFarlane. He needs to stop being named Seth. I think that's a sexy name and he and both Hollywood Seths I can think of just need to put it down and pick up something that sounds less incongruously cool. Unless it turns out that Seth Green acts like Oz in real life. I'll make allowances for Ozness.

My dad had an extended explosion of bile at me tonight, leading in with saying he's "sick of [me] being useless." **** that ****. He doesn't know the first thing about me and he's of no use to me either. The things he's invented about me are really screwing things up for me, though, because he makes up things I've done as well. Like apparently I've jumped to erroneous conclusions based on reading medical stuff on the internet? Despite that I avoid making conclusions about medical stuff and instead just compile lists of things to bring up to doctors. I assume this has to do with his random insistence that I distrust doctors because...reasons. Proven by...stuff.

He's absolutely going to think that somehow his "wake up call" (WTF you have no damn sense I'm not asleep you moron and stop saying "what you're doing" because depression isn't something people DO as an affront to their dumbass fathers), AKA unwitting attempt to drive me off a cliff, somehow caused me to get better once I've fully recovered and gotten the **** out of his house. He and my mother started in on trying to get me to tell them a day I'd talk to someone about getting on medications. Yeah, no, you don't get to decide my recovery methods. You are not doctors and I will not report to you like a child because that is not what I am. Being your child does not make me a child. And I am so much better than I am before. If you don't like the speed of my progress, either tell me to leave or just ****ing deal with it, because I don't heal on your schedule. Or mine, or anyone's.

My behavior. My BEHAVIOR? Apparently despite being something that they feel they can demand I get on pills for regardless of what I want, depression is not a disease but a choice made by lazy, worthless burdens because they hate their parents. Wow. I am not sitting back and enjoying a vacation in ****ing purgatory, you *******s. Also, holy transference, Batman. My dad brings up the topic yet again to say that part of "what I have" makes me keep bringing up subjects once they're closed. Which is totally how the topic came up again. Don't let my silence fool you. Then he says in a patronizing tone to remember recently when they both "had to" tell me to "let it go." Yep, I sure do - I misheard what Mom was asking, she got mad at me and I just stood there and stammered out apologies and when I asked her to confirm her initial request they both said "let it go" repeatedly, barely leaving room in between for my replies of "Okay...Okay...Okay!" as I backed out of the room.

I am too busy clawing my way out of this pit to deal with you two and your illusions about how mental health works. It's like if I broke my leg and you kept trying to make it heal faster by stabbing it. You. Are. Not. Helping. You morons. I don't have the energy to pretend you're all wise and ****. Especially you, Dad. There is FAR more wrong with your head than there ever could be with mine. I'm serious. I wish something could be done about your pathologically short fuse.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.
When I was sitting in the kitchen instead of in the living room with them, he said it was because I wanted to be far away from them. (Real mature.) Yeah, jump straight to "us," Dad. In your dreams. Mom is far more mature and level-headed, plus she actually has to get wound up to go off. I'm not wary of sitting near her.
OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com