Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Like Tree18134Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #70901
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,314
Default

I'm getting very nervous about Spartacus now. Only 3 episodes left.

Please don't let anything happen to:

Spartacus
Laeta
Gannicus
Sybil
Agron
Nasir
Crixus
I guess Naevia although i have gone off her this series.

Is that too much to ask?

Last edited by kat180; 03-16-2013 at 12:23 PM.
kat180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #70902
 
curlylaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,406
Default

I've only said I'll aim for 3lbs in 10 weeks. Anything more than that will be a huge challenge for me.

And I'm aiming for fat loss, not just weight. The two are not the same thing.

#kanyeshrug
__________________
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
curlylaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #70903
 
missbanjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,907
Send a message via Yahoo to missbanjo
Default

I wish the new Naevia had gone away in her first episode. I haven't seen last night's epi.
__________________
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
missbanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:33 PM   #70904
 
iroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlylaura View Post
I've only said I'll aim for 3lbs in 10 weeks. Anything more than that will be a huge challenge for me.

And I'm aiming for fat loss, not just weight. The two are not the same thing.

#kanyeshrug
I know, I have to do it in small goals too or I rebel!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
__________________
iroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #70905
 
jeepcurlygurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 14,674
Default

Aww, come onnnnn you guys. come here and go camping with meeeee.
Honest, we won't go to far from civilization and I won't let you get lost, the dogs won't let you get eaten by bears or coyotes, the boyfriend can make a great fire our of 2 stones and piece of moss. Lots of camp food. No tents tho. Open air camping. But we won't go if it's raining. k?
spring1onu and MojoDojo like this.
__________________
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, Ojon Restorative Treatment, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Feb 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
jeepcurlygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 PM   #70906
 
Fifi.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,262
Default

^ I'm in!


Idk what possessed me to dream about a co worker of my ex boyfriends, but I am glad I did. He had the best butt, ever. The rest of him was not bad either, but his butt was like some magical, golden, unicorn in the room. You couldn't help watching it, every where it went. Who cares if your boyfriend caught you. He has issues of Jugs under the bed, and you have this magnificent ass walking into the kitchen. It was a fair trade.
jeepcurlygurl likes this.
__________________
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #70907
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Sooo this woman working in this store (macys) was talking and I didn't want to interrupt her and say exuse me so I scooted by her and said "sorry" and her coworker goes "DID SHE SAY EXCUSE ME?!? I didn't hear it" please don't talk about me behind my back. I turn around and go "I said I'm sorry" the lady looks at me like I don't speak English and I go in the dressing room to try on clothes in the dressing room I hear her talking about it again. WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD if you gonna talk about a customer whisper heffa. I'm livid I come out the dressing room and say, "were you talking about me?! I said I was sorry SHE was talking I didn't want to interrupt (although why you chit chatting on the job?!) " and the woman's like "oh sorry okay" I go tell my mom cause I'm PISSED and she comes up to them and confronts them and they act like they weren't in the wrong.
WTF. At my job my ass would of been fired by now for 1. Socializing and 2. getting a complaint

I'm about to knock down clothing racks now for revenge
The New Black, Saria and Curlyminx like this.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #70908
 
curlylaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,406
Default

I really want some ice cream.

I have no ice cream.

I don't want to go out to get some ice cream
#Dilemma
B-wavy likes this.
__________________
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
curlylaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #70909
 
claudine19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,707
Default

Ugh......

Too many Thin Mints. I knew this would happen.

__________________

Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
claudine19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #70910
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

I'm glad I called her out on it. Go me for having a spine!!
scrills, SCG, Saria and 2 others like this.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #70911
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Now the nice girl syndrome in me feels bad for calling her out. But she was rude.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #70912
SCG
 
SCG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,109
Default

My brother and SIL got me a Visa giftcard for my birthday, so I could order a new comforter, since they were too scared to pick one out for me. I've been looking around the past few weeks and just wasn't seeing anything that I liked. Then I saw a commercial for Wayfair.com on tv, and decided to check them out. Omg. SUCH CUTE THINGS!

I just ordered this one: Victoria Classics Kennedy 8 Piece Comforter Set | Wayfair

I'm so pumped. GET HERE NAO.

ETA: effml. Hahahaha. Just found it on overstock.com for $62. Story of my life. Why didn't I check around beforehand? *head desk* Ah well.

murrr, I'm glad you said something, too! My butt would be fired so fast if I talked like that to a customer... Let alone ABOUT them!
scrills and jeepcurlygurl like this.
__________________

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Last edited by SCG; 03-16-2013 at 02:11 PM.
SCG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:12 PM   #70913
 
LAwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,945
Default

Anne Hathaway generally bugs the ever-loving crap out of me, but even I have to admit she gave quite an impressive performance in Rachel Getting Married (why, yes, I am 5 years behind the times!)

The movie itself? Eh, not nearly as impressive.

Last edited by LAwoman; 03-16-2013 at 02:18 PM.
LAwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #70914
 
missbanjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,907
Send a message via Yahoo to missbanjo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCG View Post
My brother and SIL got me a Visa giftcard for my birthday, so I could order a new comforter, since they were too scared to pick one out for me. I've been looking around the past few weeks and just wasn't seeing anything that I liked. Then I saw a commercial for Wayfair.com on tv, and decided to check them out. Omg. SUCH CUTE THINGS!

I just ordered this one: Victoria Classics Kennedy 8 Piece Comforter Set | Wayfair

I'm so pumped. GET HERE NAO.

ETA: effml. Hahahaha. Just found it on overstock.com for $62. Story of my life. Why didn't I check around beforehand? *head desk* Ah well.
You should be able to cancel it if you ordered it today.
scrills and SCG like this.
__________________
Southern Colorado Curly
Mix of 2s med-low porosity, med-fine texture, lots of hair
missbanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #70915
 
Amneris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 25,108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Sooo this woman working in this store (macys) was talking and I didn't want to interrupt her and say exuse me so I scooted by her and said "sorry" and her coworker goes "DID SHE SAY EXCUSE ME?!? I didn't hear it" please don't talk about me behind my back. I turn around and go "I said I'm sorry" the lady looks at me like I don't speak English and I go in the dressing room to try on clothes in the dressing room I hear her talking about it again. WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD if you gonna talk about a customer whisper heffa. I'm livid I come out the dressing room and say, "were you talking about me?! I said I was sorry SHE was talking I didn't want to interrupt (although why you chit chatting on the job?!) " and the woman's like "oh sorry okay" I go tell my mom cause I'm PISSED and she comes up to them and confronts them and they act like they weren't in the wrong.
WTF. At my job my ass would of been fired by now for 1. Socializing and 2. getting a complaint

I'm about to knock down clothing racks now for revenge
Wait... your mom came running in to stick up for you after you already dealt with it? That seems unnecessary!
__________________
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali











Amneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #70916
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Like I don't care if you're talking etc but don't sit there and bash customers (customers who did nothing wrong) loud as hell about them like LOUD as hail. The loud as hail part was what got me to call her out. Cause she was loud and mean like I was evil for not saying excuse me although I said Sorry (do not paint me as rude im the nicest chick on earth I said sorry When yall the ones not doing your job!!) to the lady for walking past her.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #70917
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amneris View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
Sooo this woman working in this store (macys) was talking and I didn't want to interrupt her and say exuse me so I scooted by her and said "sorry" and her coworker goes "DID SHE SAY EXCUSE ME?!? I didn't hear it" please don't talk about me behind my back. I turn around and go "I said I'm sorry" the lady looks at me like I don't speak English and I go in the dressing room to try on clothes in the dressing room I hear her talking about it again. WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD if you gonna talk about a customer whisper heffa. I'm livid I come out the dressing room and say, "were you talking about me?! I said I was sorry SHE was talking I didn't want to interrupt (although why you chit chatting on the job?!) " and the woman's like "oh sorry okay" I go tell my mom cause I'm PISSED and she comes up to them and confronts them and they act like they weren't in the wrong.
WTF. At my job my ass would of been fired by now for 1. Socializing and 2. getting a complaint

I'm about to knock down clothing racks now for revenge
Wait... your mom came running in to stick up for you after you already dealt with it? That seems unnecessary!
She didn't really stick up for me after i called them out because i was so mad and red and about to cry from having to confront someone i went to tell her we need to make like baskalisk and slytherin up out here. but she was like NO SHOW ME. NO ONE REMOVES ME FRON MACYS. MACYS FOREVER (okay she didnt say that) so I showed her who they were and then i was about to escape when she goes up to them and she was just like "excuse me but my daughter is upset because she wants to leave now because someone was talking about her while she's in the dressing room" BUT TO THE LADY who wouldn't get out the way and the woman's like "well I'm sorry about that" (no she aint) so then I go "well next time whisper instead of talking about people loud enough for them to hear you" really loud at the loud volume of loud worker woman, so every surrounding person heard and stormed off

I'm so upset I don't ever want to go to Macy's again...and that store used to be my ride or die but not anymore cause clearly they have no customer service skills.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #70918
 
murrrcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 7,831
Default

I think my mom went up to them because she probably didn't actually believe me when I said I spoke up for myself because I never do. Ever. I'm way to spineless and hate confrontation. I'm even amazed I said something. Im in shock. im suffering after shock. my face is still red. But I had to because I'm so spineless and nice how dare you talk about me as if I'm rude to someone. ME?! Spineless jelly?! Be rude to someone. Hail to the snow.
__________________
murrrcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #70919
 
iroc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,371
Default

People are just so rude. So rude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
scrills, Curlyminx and murrrcat like this.
__________________
iroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #70920
 
Fifi.G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,262
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrrcat View Post
I think my mom went up to them because she probably didn't actually believe me when I said I spoke up for myself because I never do. Ever. I'm way to spineless and hate confrontation. I'm even amazed I said something. Im in shock. im suffering after shock. my face is still red. But I had to because I'm so spineless and nice how dare you talk about me as if I'm rude to someone. ME?! Spineless jelly?! Be rude to someone. Hail to the snow.
Get em'! Nobody puts Murrrcat in a dressing room corner.
spring1onu, scrills, SCG and 4 others like this.
__________________
When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

Fifi.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com