Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19128Likes

Just took my hair down (first time since going to the hairdresser.....a while back). I love my locs!!! I can't wait until they get longer.

The only thing I miss is how soft my hair used to feel after it was washed.
I ain't thirsty. There's plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want all of them, can I have some standards? Or do we just have to settle, for someone's who meh and will do.
"
I'm still full from dinner, and I want, nay... NEED those pretzels!
Saria, ruralcurls and murrrcat like this.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
I am stressed. I am busy busy busy.

I am so busy that I haven't had time to do laundry and have now run out of clean underwear. But I still don't have time to do laundry.

Bugger.
I want those pretzels!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by TRBL
Me too. And beer.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
I want those pretzels!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by TRBL
Me too. And beer.
Originally Posted by xcptnl

Yes. Yesssss.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Pretty! And reasonable amount of frosting, thank you!

Cheddar-stuffed duck fat pretzels!

Attachment 33483

Attachment 33484
Originally Posted by Saria

nobody wants to see that unless its in real life.

I'll pm you my address, K?




scg, I died at your post. LOL.
That's how I act with infantile S^2.
My brain shuts down, I can't think of anything to say or do. I'm a mute.



today I made a poop joke in front of a male. He died laughing, it was a gross poop joke. Here's how it went

Classmate: I made smoothies with almond milk
Classmate 2: oh that's good
Male: Ew almond milk
Classmate 2: Yea I don't drink milk
Me: me neither milk makes me cry
Classmate 2: wait what...did you say milk makes you cry
Me in childish mode: Yea...from my BUTT.....just kidding *witch cackle*




*everyone crazy laughs like crazy childish people*






The male wizard cackled like a wizard on loon tablets, and then told me I was gross while still cackling
spring1onu, SCG, Saria and 1 others like this.
Coffee macarons with caramel-coffee buttercream.

Say It.  I Dare You.-imageuploadedbycurltalk1364259143.059797.jpg

I still find macarons too sweet, but I like making them. And I like that if I make French buttercream (which is the best style of buttercream, let's be real) I can use the yolks, so no leftover egg parts!
I'm so hungry my stomach is starting to eat itself and all these pictures aren't helping. Plus, dinner is done and it smells really good, but we can't eat yet because Mr. Spring is on the phone giving relationship advice to his buddy (which, oh my word this is so weird to listen to him talk about) and you can't rush that kind of conversation.

I could go for a pretzel. And a macaron.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
I'm being tortured by groupon. I've been wanting a KitchenAid mixer, and there's one on groupon for $209.99 but I can't buy it because we just bought a bed and I need to pay it off. It's an almond cream color, I don't really like it but for that price, I'd love it! *sigh* being a grown up is wack.

It's ok, I want the 5qt in black but still my soul, it weeps.


Originally Posted by SarcasmIsBeauty
That so stinks-if only we lived near each other as I just sold my older white Kitchen Aid for $50 to a friend. B got me a new one for Christmas because the white one was leaking oil. Then he googled the issue and fixed it. So I had two.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
So I came home to my roommate cleaning up a storm and I was all set to feel bad bc I didn't help out, but it turns out her boo is coming over.

And they're cooking.

How much you wanna bet they use all these dishes and don't clean them before she leaves (tomorrow)?
Saria and murrrcat like this.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

Speckla
Guest
Posts: n/a
Zombie High anyone?
murrrcat likes this.
The pretzels are ridiculously good. I wish I liked beer because they would be amazing with beer.
I wanted to do cheese and pepperoni, but I would have used such a small amount of pepperoni that I didn't want to buy it just for that.
Originally Posted by Saria
how you get your pretzels so pretty? the pretzels i made were yummy, but not pretty like yours.
ugh someones having a party across the street. Now I have to close my window and burn alive.


F******
I just joined Twitter. I am so confused.

I'm being tortured by groupon. I've been wanting a KitchenAid mixer, and there's one on groupon for $209.99 but I can't buy it because we just bought a bed and I need to pay it off. It's an almond cream color, I don't really like it but for that price, I'd love it! *sigh* being a grown up is wack.

It's ok, I want the 5qt in black but still my soul, it weeps.


Originally Posted by SarcasmIsBeauty
That so stinks-if only we lived near each other as I just sold my older white Kitchen Aid for $50 to a friend. B got me a new one for Christmas because the white one was leaking oil. Then he googled the issue and fixed it. So I had two.
Originally Posted by xcptnl
I would've definitely bought it! I will have one soon, I have some other things to focus on, like buying a car instead of a kitchen mixer... BUT it will be minnneeeeeee
Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
Ugh, why did my daughter's teacher send a note home today that they'd be having an Easter party on Thursday? That note should've gone home last week at least. You can't just spring that junk on people (i.e., me), especially when you're asking them to send in snacks. That's just wrong!
"Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas
-----------------------------------------------
My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
Password: orphanannie
Unemployment hearing... So nervous, if they don't rule in my favor I will probably end up owing the state $12k+

Sent from my HTC Glacier using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by TRBL
Sending curly vibes your way, I hope everything turns out well and in your favor!
rouquinne and wild_sasparilla like this.
Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
The pretzels are ridiculously good. I wish I liked beer because they would be amazing with beer.
I wanted to do cheese and pepperoni, but I would have used such a small amount of pepperoni that I didn't want to buy it just for that.
Originally Posted by Saria
how you get your pretzels so pretty? the pretzels i made were yummy, but not pretty like yours.
Originally Posted by thelio
Thanks. It's really just basic bread-shaping technique. First you roll nice tight sealed rounds, which is key, then because pretzel dough is a very stiff dough and because it's made with bread flour which is high in gluten, you let it rest to allow the gluten to relax. Then it's just a matter of continuing to roll and rest until it's the necessary length (at least 16 inches).
The rest comes from the lye bath. Baking soda bath works okay for the color, but the lye gives incomparable(and true, classic) flavor and more sheen.
thelio likes this.
well, i didn't buy a thing and the shelves are still pretty sparsely stocked, but i have to say that the Threshold line of home goods and the Nate Berkus stuff certainly won me over.

and, finally, Sonia Kashuk in Canada!!!



the store that used to be there had shelves almost up to the ceiling, so it's weird to be in there and have it so open. and i think it's safe to say that the biggest hit with the kids are the cart lanes on the escalators!



i was disappointed with the lack of selection in shoes and handbags and there were no plus sizes in the clothes, and the food selection wasn't all that different than a regular grocery store here, but the prices were pretty darn good!

Originally Posted by rouquinne
I have yet to check it out (one opened about 2 minutes from work last week), but you're the first person I have heard sound the least pit impressed!

Speaking of frosting... I bought some funky cup cake liners at Michaels and I want to use them. I need to devise an Easter cup cake plan. One of my nephews and my great nephew in law will be over, and I want to make something they will enjoy.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
Years ago, I toasted coconut and rolled the iced cupcakes in it, then topped with malted eggs...Cadbury minis maybe? They looked like little birds nests and went over really well!

Similar to these...

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn
oil-based paint = one awful headache!

but my new Tarva dresser is going to be soooooo beautiful when it's done!!!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com