Say It. I Dare You.

Like Tree19985Likes

In all my 56 years I don't think I've ever come across as many b1tchy, know-it-all, my way or the highway, everyone sucks but me, no you can't have your own opinion if it's different than mine, women as I've seen around here.
It boggles me sometimes.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
I agree wholeheartedly.

And you could have been talking about me, but that would be fine. I just want to agree that I cant stand the superiority complex around here. You can't have a flipping conversation without being told you're flat out wrong. A good portion if these people are 10 years younger than me - 30 years younger than you - and not only talk like they know everything, but are completely rude about it.

Sometimes I enjoy this place, and sometimes it just makes me mad. No one has tolerance for anything.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
having a conversation sometimes involves people disagreeing - just sayin'
^ change the word 'sometime' to 'always' and then it's a more accurate description of NC.

ETA that cat in your sig just kills me.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**

In all my 56 years I don't think I've ever come across as many b1tchy, know-it-all, my way or the highway, everyone sucks but me, no you can't have your own opinion if it's different than mine, women as I've seen around here.
It boggles me sometimes.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Here is what I don’t get about what you just said:

If someone expresses their opinion, it’s okay by you. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, so you say.

But no one can voice their opinion if it goes against someone else’s. Because then they are all “you can’t have your opinion, it’s different than mine” — at least that’s how you seem to look at it.

So … it’s okay to express an opinion as long as you go first?

People can have opinions, they just cannot voice them after someone with a countering opinion?

I mean, really? Is that what you’re saying? Because that seems like what you’re saying. And I just don’t think that makes any sense.
wild_sasparilla and Saria like this.
Unrelated to anything here:

I think you're almost a total ***hole. If what happened to you hadn't just happened, we'd be having a bad time right now.

If I couldn't imagine the big baby face you'd make, I might just have kicked you in the shin.

Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
As for myself, I disagree so many times with people all over here, but I donít say anything because 1) to each their own, 2) Iím tired, 3) I donít really care that much, 4) Iím on my phone and donít want to type that much, etc.

But sometimes I feel the need to say something to people, usually because they are so egregiously wrong or off-base and are speaking on a topic on which I happen to have a lot of experience. Multiply this very natural, human urge by the # of participating members of this board and youíre going to have ongoing and regular conflict and disagreement.

And the more vehemently someone voices their wrong opinion, the stronger Iím going to reply, setting them straight.

Iíd say if your tolerance for disagreement is running so low it really is irritating you, it might be time to step away from the computer for a bit.
wild_sasparilla and Saria like this.
Dang. Is there a drama-riffic thread I don't know about?
KurlyKae and CurlyEyes like this.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

ďMy ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.Ē - Tina Fey
In all my 56 years I don't think I've ever come across as many b1tchy, know-it-all, my way or the highway, everyone sucks but me, no you can't have your own opinion if it's different than mine, women as I've seen around here.
It boggles me sometimes.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Here is what I don’t get about what you just said:

If someone expresses their opinion, it’s okay by you. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions, so you say.

But no one can voice their opinion if it goes against someone else’s. Because then they are all “you can’t have your opinion, it’s different than mine” — at least that’s how you seem to look at it.

So … it’s okay to express an opinion as long as you go first?

People can have opinions, they just cannot voice them after someone with a countering opinion?

I mean, really? Is that what you’re saying? Because that seems like what you’re saying. And I just don’t think that makes any sense.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Yes, exactly this.

Only in America is being accurate referred to insultingly as being a know it all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Nej, wild~hair and Saria like this.
Eres o te haces?
In all my 56 years I don't think I've ever come across as many b1tchy, know-it-all, my way or the highway, everyone sucks but me, no you can't have your own opinion if it's different than mine, women as I've seen around here.
It boggles me sometimes.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Here is what I donít get about what you just said:

If someone expresses their opinion, itís okay by you. Everyoneís entitled to their opinions, so you say.

But no one can voice their opinion if it goes against someone elseís. Because then they are all ďyou canít have your opinion, itís different than mineĒ ó at least thatís how you seem to look at it.

So Ö itís okay to express an opinion as long as you go first?

People can have opinions, they just cannot voice them after someone with a countering opinion?

I mean, really? Is that what youíre saying? Because that seems like what youíre saying. And I just donít think that makes any sense.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Seriously, that's what you got out of that? Uhh, no. It was really a pretty simple couple of sentences about how NC gets super b1tchy sometimes. Never once have I ever said people can't voice their opinions.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**

Dang. Is there a drama-riffic thread I don't know about?
Originally Posted by SCG
Err the blood diet one? Maybe? Idk it didn't seem to dramatic.


Also: lol at "blood diet"
SCG and murrrcat like this.
Last relaxer: 8.4.10
BC: 9.6.11

when will your favs?

1. If eating an entire avocado is wrong, I don't want to be right. (same applies for pizza)


2. OMG. BIGGEST NEWS EVER.
I was in class super mad because Im super overwhelmed with my life and my brain shut down for this quiz and I knew the stuff but I couldn't figure out the words, I'm so mad. Anywho I was sulky sulky pants, but Sexy Sexy kept playing with me, I was trying to hold my frown but he's so sexy I was just like



So after class we were supposed to clean up but nobody in the group did, and so I was about to leave, just leaving him to clean up and then I remembered oops we're supposed to clean up, so I stayed and he was like "aww you're going to help me hahaahh". So I was cleaning up but he was still trying to take pictures of this body part in my class that I was cleaning up and he was like "well how do you know I wasn't trying to take a picture of that" jokingly, and I was like "sorry...hehe"


So then He said " well.....did you take good pictures" and I was like Yea (OMG MUST GO OFF THE TOPIC BUT STILL ON TOPIC, WHEN I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF THIS BODY PART I TOTALLY WANTED TO SECRETLY GET HIM IN BACKGROUND OF THE PICTURE, I WAS REALLY TRYING HAHAHAHAHAHAH and post it here, so everyone's vulvas can do backflips but then I was like Omg, I would never want someone to take a spy picture of me and post it somewhere, I must be selfless) and he goes, "well do you want to send them to me....."
In my head I was thinking

But In reality I said " I guess I can", and he was like "well where's your phone at?"
and in my head I was thinking


but in reality I said "In my bookbag" (okay these minor details of the conversation are pointless BUT I ACTUALLY SPOKE IN ENGLISH AND NOT GIBBERISH) and he made that noise you make when you rub your tongue on your teeth/roof of mouth, I don't know what that noise is, when you get annoyed....you know? and then says "well....what's your number?"

And then I told him my number which I barely remembered. And he called my phone so now i have his number.



And THEN I WENT TO THE LIBRARY ALL ACROSS CAMPUS BECAUSE I WANTED TO HARDCORE STUDY BUT REALLY I JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND TURNED AROUND AND WENT BACK HOME SO COULD COME BACK HERE TO TELL Y'ALL I GOT HIS NUMBER.


I mean it's only to send him my pictures, its not like I can call and be like,



Last edited by murrrcat; 04-01-2013 at 03:28 PM.
MURRR, THIS IS A MAJOR SEXY SEXY BREAKTHROUGH!

And plz. Obviously he wants you to call him.

I'm loling at the gif from Just Friends. Also, I need to save the "how do I words" gif for future FHB purposes as well.
nynaeve77 and murrrcat like this.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

ďMy ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.Ē - Tina Fey
... we saw Blair Underwood sitting about 6 or 7 rows ahead of us.
Originally Posted by LadyV69
LadyV, i have to ask...

is he as beautiful in person as he is on tv???? because he is SO drool-worthy!!!



We do/did seem to get more limited info on that, and other involvements during the war. (Yes, I am bringing this up again ) Take for example the Manhattan Project. Canada and the UK were involved.
Originally Posted by Fifi.G
back when i first moved to Ottawa, a friend in Texas was working for Motorola. they sent her up to the Ottawa office for a week and her husband came to join her for Thursday and Friday and they stayed for the weekend.

i took Mike to the Canadian War Museum because he's a military buff.

he was looking at all the exhibits, especially the ones about the second World War, going "i had NO idea that Canada was SO involved in this".

when Stephen Spielberg was making Saving Private Ryan, he used our war museum as as resource because of the sheer volume of photos of cities and towns rather than people.
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
murrr, you exhaust me. I love every second of it.
murrrcat likes this.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
In other hot male news, I encountered one in Wal Mart while looking for flat bread. GUESS WHAT, THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY.

Anyway, back to the important topic at hand... I've never seen an attractive male in Wally (World... But I prefer to just say Wally) before. Like, ever.

He obvi thought I was hot too, because he kept conveniently finding himself in the same sections as me. First bread, then veggies, dairy... I'm sure he hadn't originally been planning to buy those things.

He was probably an axe murderer. That is the only situation in which an attractive male would be shopping in such a pit of despair.
CurlyCanadian, Saria and murrrcat like this.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

ďMy ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.Ē - Tina Fey
Yep, it's an all around disagreeable day in the world of NC. Maybe cuz it's Monday? Too much Easter candy? Not enough Easter candy?
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**

Dang. Is there a drama-riffic thread I don't know about?
Originally Posted by SCG

No. Thats the point. There SHOULDN'T be a drama-riffic thread. Its amazing how a benign discussion that doesn't involve choice, politics, abortion, religion, or something similar - still manages to pull out the arguers.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CurlTalk App
1. If eating an entire avocado is wrong, I don't want to be right. (same applies for pizza)
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Preach it, sister!

If I have an avocado and you want some, you will have to get your own! I cannot share or save part of an avocado. I believe that the way they turn brown so quickly is nature's way of reminding you to eat the whole flippin thing RIGHT NOW.

I am working on my pizza sharing, but I will not even attempt to work on my avocado issue.

Oh crap - I posted on the blood diet thread without reading the whole thing. I bet I stirred the poo without meaning to
Curlyminx and murrrcat like this.
ETA: somehow I managed to quote the wrong post. Sorry! I'm posting about Murrrtles and S-squared.



Dude. He totally wants your number and has been DYING to figure out how to ask for it without being a MALE.

YAY!
goldencurly, SCG, murrrcat and 1 others like this.

Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

http://public.fotki.com/curlymix/
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey

Last edited by Curlyminx; 04-01-2013 at 03:50 PM.
In B-wavy happyhappyland there arrived a mysterious mailing tube. Hmmmm....what *could* it be?
Attached Thumbnails
Say It.  I Dare You.-uploadfromtaptalk1364848810238.jpg  

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com