Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Like Tree18158Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 09:40 AM   #1041
 
gekko422's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gekko422
You're still a &%$@#! psycho.
Hey honey, it may surprise you, but I'm not looking for your approval.

By the way, what do you mean by getting MORE than I bargained for? Are you some sort of gang member?
#1 - My post does not mention your name. So if you want to assume it's about you, that's your choice, but really, not everything in this world is about you.

#2 - What the hell are you talking about? When have I ever said that to anyone? And when have I ever even said anything to you.
__________________
Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.
gekko422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:16 AM   #1042
 
Elicia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,062
Default

I would pity you if you weren’t such a bitter crazy *****. Any sympathy that you may have received from others for your crazy is over.
You can wallow in your own self –pity gooeyness until you self-destruct. I suggest you deal with your sad pathetic life, and maybe you too can one day have good friends, great family, and the respect of others. I doubt it, but since you are delusional maybe you can make it up.
__________________

national anthem for self-pity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zawR7VYNdNg
Elicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:17 AM   #1043
CGE
 
CGE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Posts: 9,886
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky1
Oh yeah, folks, and I'm the lucky &%$@#! who inspired this magnificent thread.

Wow.
__________________
I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
CGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:08 AM   #1044
 
fig jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,585
Default

Hmmm. I posted this on the first page nearly 3 years ago, and today I feel like posting it again. So I am.


Quote:
Originally Posted by fig jam
If you are an adult, please stop blaming your parents and every unfortunate thing that has ever happened to you in your life for your (fill in blank: sour personality, boorish behavior, addictions, weight loss, weight gain, racism, ignorance, blah blah blah). If nobody likes you or wants to be around you, I hate to tell you, but it's probably YOU.

If you are over 18, you are overdue to begin the process of growing up. This includes taking responsibility for your own behavior. Ask for advice, get help, whatever it takes -- but GET OVER IT! I'm sincerely sorry you had a rough life; my childhood was no bed of roses either, but PLEASE . . . you can't change the past and no one but you wants to live in it with you.
__________________
"Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"
fig jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #1045
 
Suburbanbushbabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 16,020
Default

(I'm using a public PC in the library because mine is being serviced).

to the guy next to me or in front of me. Please, please go into the bathroom and let fly the big fart, pleas!! -- instead of this time release crap! Also consider changing your diet because this whole atmosphere you are creating stinks! I can't take it anymore!!!!
__________________
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/


Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Quote:
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
Suburbanbushbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:10 PM   #1046
 
the doctor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,366
Default

STOP RESPONDING TO EACH OTHER

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by spring1onu
I like having something "down below"
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfette
What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
don't click this. seriously.
the doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #1047
 
PhDCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,489
Default

Shut the **** up. Just shut up. How many lies are you going to tell? Gah!
__________________
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

PhDCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 07:17 PM   #1048
 
Rheanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,440
Default

So you totally knew what I meant, and now you're gonna play dumb. FINE. Whatever.
__________________
Rheanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:35 PM   #1049
 
Cary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 579
Send a message via AIM to Cary Send a message via MSN to Cary
Default

why couldnt you be happy on your birthday!? you expected expensive gifts, you got them. you expected an overpriced meal at a fancy restaurant, you got that too. what the hell did you want? with that pissy attitude of course no one wants to be around you. why can't you ever be satisfied with ANYTHING?!
__________________
when you hook up an EKG to a tree you'll get a heartbeat every 15 mins
Cary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:19 AM   #1050
 
PhDCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 5,489
Default

I'm not the goddamn secretary. I don't know where other professors are. I'm only in here so I can get dissertation stuff done, I'm not everybody else's keeper.
__________________
God doesn't give special kids to special parents. He takes ordinary, imperfect people, and gifts them with his greatest treasures. And therein, he creates special parents.

PhDCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:44 PM   #1051
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 4,210
Default

I apologize for offending anyone. I always forget that there is a real person who sits behind the screen names and the avatar.

If you want to call me out for being a ***** or annoying or crazy or waffling, I will not try to retaliate.

My comments were meaningless, as I don't know any of you, and don't even try to remember what each of you say or comment on. Nothing is personal.

Also, I don't expect people to feel sorry for me. I don't even keep track of what anyone has said to me in response to what I say. I've never really responded to anyone's pms about the issues I have. Sometimes, I look for answers and sometimes I just want to rant and get it out. I just say how I feel in a place where no one knows me. I can't say anything anywhere else, so no one ever knows what effect they have on me. I realize that can probably get really annoying...I haven't been thinking of the avatars and names as real people like I should. I just dump on everyone without considering THEIR feelings because I am able to say things and then forget them...not everyone is like me. I shouldn't do that, because I'm really abusing others, and this is not the right place for my issues.
slinky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:50 PM   #1052
 
Amneris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 25,108
Default

Slinky, there are people here who abuse others MUCH more than you ever have.
__________________
Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali











Amneris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #1053
 
Rheanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,440
Default

Abuse is bad either way though right? Isn't it wrong to abuse people regardless? I don't think it makes it okay because someone else does it more...

By that logic...

It's okay to steal because some people steal more.
It's okay to kill one person, because some people kill many.
It's okay to lie, because some people lie worse.
It's okay to be racist, because some people are more racist.
It's okay to neglect your kids because some people beat them.
It's okay to say hurtful things about people of different religions, because some people kill over it.
It's okay to litter because some people litter more.
It's okay to pick your nose and eat your boogers because some people eat their poo.
__________________
Rheanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:11 AM   #1054
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Default

WileE-Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:54 AM   #1055
 
solange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,954
Default

I need to get this off my chest:

You are an ungrateful, sycophantic cow.

You are a wannabe, brainless "Mean Girl" and attention wh0re!!

I wish you'd get a life and go away - wait you have a life!!

Perhaps your time would be better spent raising your kids, getting an education, maybe even getting a job. Anything would be better than sitting on your dumb @ss and constantly commenting on crap that no one cares about but you.

Edited for spelling/clarification
__________________
3C, BSL Unstretched -
solange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:14 AM   #1056
 
Meghuney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 9,368
Send a message via AIM to Meghuney
Default

Umm...wth is going on on this thread? I haven't read it in a while.
Meghuney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:28 AM   #1057
KCL
 
KCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghuney
Umm...wth is going on on this thread? I haven't read it in a while.
Paris, this is where posters go to abuse each other. (Well aside from the normal abuse that occurs on every other thread)

It's a wonderful expenditure of one's personal time and energy apparently.
__________________
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
KCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:35 AM   #1058
 
solange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,954
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCoolLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghuney
Umm...wth is going on on this thread? I haven't read it in a while.
Paris, this is where posters go to abuse each other. (Well aside from the normal abuse that occurs on every other thread)

It's a wonderful expenditure of one's personal time and energy apparently.
Also to vent about things that happen IRL.
__________________
3C, BSL Unstretched -
solange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:45 AM   #1059
WebjockeyGuide
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieCoolLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghuney
Umm...wth is going on on this thread? I haven't read it in a while.
Paris, this is where posters go to abuse each other. (Well aside from the normal abuse that occurs on every other thread)
Wrong.

This is where posters go to vent their fustrations about life.

Members who use this forum to explicitly say nasty things about identifiable members are in great risk of loosing posting rights.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 09:52 AM   #1060
KCL
 
KCL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,670
Default

That's almost funny.
__________________
If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
KCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com