Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Like Tree18133Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2007, 05:28 AM   #1501
 
Jaxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,435
Send a message via AIM to Jaxie Send a message via MSN to Jaxie
Default

You are such an EFFING A-Hole! Why did you hire my father and have him put your dealership back on track, just to let him go when he actually did a good job? Telling him that you don't need a used car manager anymore is BULLSH*T! This isn't like you run a little sleazy dealership, Its Honda Certified! Now you tell my dad that he can either leave or take this other job you offered at HALF the salary!!

My dad is the best at his job in the whole freaking Phila. area and you KNOW it! That's why you hired him. Everyone knows my father in this business, wait until everyone finds out what you did! He has more friends in this business than you can dream of! BECAUSE he is TRUSTWORTHYand you SO are NOT!
I'm sorry if you were threatened by my father and thought he would take you job! But he didn't even want your job. He didn't even want this one! You came looking for him when he was with another dealership! He only wanted this one when you offered it so he could pay for my wedding!
__________________
2c or 3a Cut most of my hair off in July '12 and am working on regrowing it.
Jaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:52 AM   #1502
 
spiderlashes5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,325
Default

What a bunch of f'ing hypocrites you all are! Not one of you wanted to go to visit him in the hospital, you lazy scum bags. The handful of you who went, I had to practically drag there, kicking and screaming. Now he's dead, and suddenly you're all soooooooooooooo concerned...you were sooooooooooooooo worried about him...he was suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a good buddy, you'll miss him soooooooooooooo much.

No flowers, no cards (OK, one card), no baskets of fruit, no balloons, no visits...

Go blow it out your asses, you lying SOBs.
__________________
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG

spiderlashes5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:55 AM   #1503
 
curlylaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 6,406
Default

Just because I live where I live doesn't mean I have to behave like all the other girls/women around here and sleep with everyone I meet!

Also there is a very good reason why I haven't had a boyfriend for years, one that I'm not going to go into with you!
__________________
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
curlylaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 10:11 AM   #1504
 
Cynaminbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 9,084
Default

I just got peed on by a guinea pig.
__________________
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
Cynaminbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #1505
 
xcptnl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 13,145
Default

This sucks!!!

Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.


Why cannt I go back when I am doing a search!!!!!!
__________________
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
xcptnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #1506
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

I have several:

Why can't you park your damn car in between two freaking neon yellow lights?? How damn hard is that? Stop parking so ****ing close to my car, last time you did you don't know how hard it was for me to not key your car. Instead I let the air out of your tire, I think that was a fair trade for the dent you left in my door you incredible dumbass. How ****ing hard is it to not get the entire drivers side wheels across the line? Are you that ****ing stupid, or do you need someone to direct you into your spot. If you ever do it again you'll be sorry, I'll put sugar in your gas tank. I'm sorry I don't drive a ****ty car like you, I'm sure you could care less how many dents it has, but mine is new, back the **** off of it.

-Why do I have to pick up the slack for everyone else who is too busy surfing the internet, or calling their husband. When you say you're backed up with filing, make sure it takes me longer than 2 minutes to complete if you're going to unload your work on me and then take credit for it. Get over yourself and do your own damn work, I do, and all of yours!!!

-Wendy, you fat ass nosy *****. Stay out of my business and out of my life. I know you want (ed) my boyfriend, but he never wanted you. That was no reason to launch a personal vendetta against me, trying to make me look bad to him. I was nothing but nice to you, and you're nothing but a fat *****. How dare you make references to Scott being chubby because he eats 6 meals a day. He's a freaking body builder, get over it. Just because you put 6 Big Mac's down your throat, doesn't mean you have the right to comment. Quit acting like guys like you, NOONE LIKES YOU!!! Your friends who love you "so much" talk crap about you!!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 12:23 PM   #1507
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman5000
I am sick and tired of short ugly guys only being attracted to me.

Don't tell me that I'm superficial and evil for not being attracted to those guys. Don't tell me personality should be the only thing that matters. You wouldn't date those guys either and you know it. Everyone is superficial for goodness sakes.
My thoughts exactly, apparently we've been frequenting the same places. You're not better than me if you tell me I'm wrong for not dancing with the short ugly guy. I know that you would just to make him feel better about himself, but I don't like to give people false hope. Maybe that's why I'm not a slut like you!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #1508
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

You are not that pretty. Wearing just foundation and nothing else doesn't make you look cool, especially when you have white eyelashes and big front teeth, it makes you look like a rabbit!! You have a big flat butt and big flabby legs and you even have cellulite in your arms, and you tell me you have a great body???? Stop lying and saying you only weigh 130 lbs, you have to weigh at least 150-160!!! Stop lying about the size you wear. Stop thinking that every guy is in love with you just because you giggle like a little girl in front of them. Quit sleeping with every guy you meet and people will stop calling you a slut! Most of the guys you sleep with are smaller than you, that's why they always make you be on bottom. Your hair has no style, just hanging there limply is not a style. I know you think you're perfect, but you're not. You run funny, you walk funny and you're built funny. You are not as hot as you think you are, the only reason all those guys call you is because they're trying to get sex, end of story, they all know you're easy!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #1509
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

Wow this is like therapy for me! I have so much pent up anger and resentment, it feels good to let it out!!!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:16 PM   #1510
 
pinksugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,325
Default

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinksugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:18 PM   #1511
 
Josephine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 16,549
Default

Work is really sucking...
Josephine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:22 PM   #1512
kcc
 
kcc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 667
Default

I'm trying to relax while I shop, not listen to your kids scream and whine and roll over in front of me. Seriously, can you please control your children a little bit? You're exactly why I stopped going to Old Navy.
kcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:31 PM   #1513
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

If I'm telling a story, I know what I'm talking about, because I've looked it up online, and gotten the facts, and you're sitting there telling me, no, it's this and this and disagreeing with everything I say, then admit you weren't really watching the show on TV where it was talking about it. You ought to be shot, out in the street. Or muzzled. That's a good idea, because you move at the speed of an arthritic turtle and you have a gap between your two front teeth, get it fixed!!!! It's not a sign of beauty, it's a lack of respect for orthodontia and dentistry.....and laziness!!!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #1514
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaycee Curly
I'm trying to relax while I shop, not listen to your kids scream and whine and roll over in front of me. Seriously, can you please control your children a little bit? You're exactly why I stopped going to Old Navy.
I agree, if you can't control your children in public, they shouldn't be allowed out of the house unless they are on leashes. Get your stupid kids out of the parking lot on their itty bitty tricycles, trying to race cars, unattended. Don't take them into clothing stores where all the do is fight with each other and get in my way and on my nerves. And for the love of GOD, don't have them at Wal-mart AT MIDNIGHT!!!! Put their little asses in the bed, for heavens sake!!!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #1515
 
pinksugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,325
Default

You only have a job here because your mom works here. I can't figure out if you are lazy or incompetent. Because you can't figure it out, I get extra work! Thanks a lot. I thought you were quitting. Whatever happened to that? If you're going to stay, can you please wipe that sour look of your face!?!? I'm sick of looking at your sour face everyday. Why don't you smile once in a while, it might make you a nicer person and people may actually start talking to you again.



Edited to fix spelling error and to vent a little more.
pinksugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:40 PM   #1516
 
Peppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 8,559
Default

I know we're not supposed to respond to posts, so I'll just throw this out there for whoever wants to read it.

Gaps between your teeth can be heriditary. And yes, SOMETIMES they can be fixed. But sometimes they can't.

I have a close friend who has a large gap between his front teeth. He has been to several dentists and orthodontists. Braces won't fix it because they said that the teeth will go right back to where they are. Crowns on his front teeth won't fix it because they would be so wide it wouldn't look natural and would be worse than the gap.

So just because someone has a physical "problem" and isn't changing it, it doesn't necessarily mean they are lazy. It could be that the problem can't be fixed, they don't have the money to fix it, they don't see it as a problem, or countless other reasons.

Edited to add: I don't understand why when someone doesn't like someone or is mad at them, they have to start pointing out physical faults.
Peppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #1517
 
Amandacurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,509
Default Re: Say It. I Dare You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springcurl
This is it. The thread where you can say whatever it is that you've been holding in because you know you'll get slammed by friends, family, coworkers, other board members, etc.

Say it not matter how unpopular you think it is.

One Rule:

Do not respond to anyone else's post. This isn't about arguing. It's just a place to post your unpopular opinion.


Here's Mine:

I don't care if drug addicts die because they overdose. So be it. Shouldn't have done drugs in the first place.
Seriously, if you don't like my post, ignore it, it's my business. I'm venting, I'm sure you've done the same before. Read back through, I'm sure you'll find a lot more that insult people physically. Remember your own personal quote there
"A polite prick is still a prick"

Have a wonderful day!
Amandacurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #1518
 
Peppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2000
Posts: 8,559
Default

Quote:
I know we're not supposed to respond to posts, so I'll just throw this out there for whoever wants to read it.
Peppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:46 PM   #1519
 
pinksugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppy
I know we're not supposed to respond to posts, so I'll just throw this out there for whoever wants to read it.

Gaps between your teeth can be heriditary. And yes, SOMETIMES they can be fixed. But sometimes they can't.

I have a close friend who has a large gap between his front teeth. He has been to several dentists and orthodontists. Braces won't fix it because they said that the teeth will go right back to where they are. Crowns on his front teeth won't fix it because they would be so wide it wouldn't look natural and would be worse than the gap.

So just because someone has a physical "problem" and isn't changing it, it doesn't necessarily mean they are lazy. It could be that the problem can't be fixed, they don't have the money to fix it, they don't see it as a problem, or countless other reasons.

Edited to add: I don't understand why when someone doesn't like someone or is mad at them, they have to start pointing out physical faults.
Peppy - My husband has a hereditary gap between his teeth and I love it. It wouldn't be him without it!
pinksugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:47 PM   #1520
 
pinksugar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppy
Quote:
I know we're not supposed to respond to posts, so I'll just throw this out there for whoever wants to read it.
Oops. I know that too.
pinksugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com