View Poll Results: Length, girth, both, neither?
Length 0 0%
Girth 23 45.10%
Both 17 33.33%
Neither 11 21.57%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Poll for the women: What do you prefer?

A couple of ladies at work were having this discussion today. I just sat by eagerly listening soaking up all the info I could. Anyone, one of them said most women, her included, prefer neither. I dont believe this, so I'm asking the REAL women of the world what they prefer.
i said neither - because if a guy doesn't know how to use it, it doesn't matter what he has!



[ps. you might want to mark this topic as "adult".]
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
i said neither - because if a guy doesn't know how to use it, it doesn't matter what he has!



[ps. you might want to mark this topic as "adult".]
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Well lets pretend for the poll's sake that all men know how.
lets pretend for the poll's sake that all men know how.
Originally Posted by Burt
burt, sweetie, i've never known you to be delusional before.

why start now?

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
lets pretend for the poll's sake that all men know how.
Originally Posted by Burt
burt, sweetie, i've never known you to be delusional before.

why start now?

Originally Posted by rouquinne
I know its not true, but I dont wanna skew my pole (pun intended) numbers. Just state what you prefer, missy!
it's still going to be neither.

this varies from man to man and woman to woman and whether or not she's had children or what time of the month it is.

sorry, i honestly can't be any more specific than that.
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Obviously both is better but not too much length b/c it can hurt. If it's only one, I'd say girth is better.
girth. next question.


hth
Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
--Unknown, presumed deceased
What fun is it if he is at either extreme? I mean size matters, but no one wants to get hurt.
I think girth matters more and you can definitely feel that more than length. I don't care much as long as its not really teeny weeny or really big since I'm pretty small myself.
It's all about technique! And personality! I mean, who cares how nice the dick is if the man attached to it is a *******?
I like having something "down below"
Originally Posted by spring1onu
What would you call it, sci-fi guru?
Originally Posted by smurfette
don't click this. seriously.
Obviously both is better but not too much length b/c it can hurt. If it's only one, I'd say girth is better.
Originally Posted by mandyv
What she said.
It's all about technique! And personality! I mean, who cares how nice the &%$@#! is if the man attached to it is a *******?
Originally Posted by the_cheat


Agreed.

but, It's like peanut butter and jelly. It's better when you have them together.
Location: Chicago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
Malcolm X
It's all about technique! And personality! I mean, who cares how nice the &%$@#! is if the man attached to it is a *******?
Originally Posted by the_cheat
I disagree.

A man can be a *******, and be an awful good ****.
I voted neither. Like someone else said, if you know how to use it, it really doesn't matter. It would be very interesting if responders to the poll would also list their age.....I'm 36.

Edited to add: The reason I said knowing the ages would be interesting....I would be willing to bet that most of the "neither" votes will come from women with more experience who have come to realize that great sex does not equal great size.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com