View Poll Results: Do you sleep naked?
yes 8 13.33%
no 22 36.67%
Sometimes 30 50.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

How do you sleep?

Sometimes, but I always have a robe and slippers nearby. I've had to evacuate my house in the middle of the night one time too many.
Originally Posted by Rain
I was in Bloomington, Illinois for work one week and the hotel I was staying in got struck by lightening which started a fire, so the alarms were going off and the whole deal. It was terrifying, seriously - to be woken up at 3 in the morning by those HORRIBLE alarms? Anyway, so of course I was nekkid. That was when I learned the value of keeping clothes nearby when sleeping in the nude.

As it was, I had to run around in the DARK hotel room - power had been knocked out - trying to find jeans or something to put on. It seemed like FOREVER before I was out the door.

I went out and slept in my rental car while they put the fire out. They actually let us back in the hotel about 2 hours later.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I agree with PartyHair on this
And to whomever says that getting cold isn't enough reason not to sleep in the buff, I beg to differ. I can't get enough blankets on me to keep my knees and elbows warm, ever
I would freeze to death too. I have to have jammies in winter (& my electric blankie) AND cuddles!!!

In summer I wear shorts & camie.
3a/2c
Long layers, past BSL
Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
Before I met my wife I never slept nekkid. Shirtless mostly with shorts or pants. No underwear unless it was the boxer shorts. Since her, she almost always sleeps either nekkid or with just a pj top or big t-shirt. I have been partially converted. I'd say half the time I sleep in the buff but if I'm not than it's normally the pants. If it's cold I have no problem sleeping in t shirt, long sleeve shirt, pants, socks, cap (okay it was just once )
~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
I was in Bloomington, Illinois for work one week and the hotel I was staying in ... Anyway, so of course I was nekkid.
Wow, I gotta say Id' never sleep nude in a hotel bed. The idea kinda grosses me out.

I voted sometimes because it's true, usually in the summer but sometimes inthe winter too. My home is quite hot all the time ( I don't control the heat) and so sometimes I have the fan going in the winter too! I'd say my regular state would be with a tee or tank top on and panties. I can't have oj pants on they are som umcomfortable they get twisted. and Nightgowns don't really bother me they just ride up and make themselves tee-shirt like anyway so no big deal really. but my legs have to be free.

Guardian, when you say pants you mean like slacks or pajama bottoms?
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls


This is all an attempt to find out more info about me isn't it?
Originally Posted by GuardianB
Yep - and we want pictures!! :P

Semi-nekkid here - "guchies" only
Originally Posted by three rivers curly
I kinda figured it out but I had to look up that Pittsburgh dialect to be sure.
~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
This is all an attempt to find out more info about me isn't it?
Originally Posted by GuardianB
Yep - and we want pictures!! :P

Semi-nekkid here - "guchies" only
Originally Posted by three rivers curly
I kinda figured it out but I had to look up that Pittsburgh dialect to be sure.
Originally Posted by GuardianB
do share 'cuz I dont get it
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls


I was in Bloomington, Illinois for work one week and the hotel I was staying in ... Anyway, so of course I was nekkid.
Wow, I gotta say Id' never sleep nude in a hotel bed. The idea kinda grosses me out.
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
So you wear head-to-toe clothes when you go to bed in a hotel?

I was living in hotels at the time - I guess I got WAY over the ook factor. I went through a phase where restaurants grossed me out because they re-use the dishes and silverware and glasses. But you have to get over that stuff or you end up afraid to leave your house.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was in Bloomington, Illinois for work one week and the hotel I was staying in ... Anyway, so of course I was nekkid.
Wow, I gotta say Id' never sleep nude in a hotel bed. The idea kinda grosses me out.
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
So you wear head-to-toe clothes when you go to bed in a hotel?

I was living in hotels at the time - I guess I got WAY over the ook factor. I went through a phase where restaurants grossed me out because they re-use the dishes and silverware and glasses. But you have to get over that stuff or you end up afraid to leave your house.
Originally Posted by PartyHair
Hotels are the one place where I wear pajama tops AND bottoms AND socks. I just can't not do it. I also try not to get too comfy on the bed spreads either since those are washed less frequently.
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls


I was in Bloomington, Illinois for work one week and the hotel I was staying in ... Anyway, so of course I was nekkid.
Wow, I gotta say Id' never sleep nude in a hotel bed. The idea kinda grosses me out.
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
So you wear head-to-toe clothes when you go to bed in a hotel?

I was living in hotels at the time - I guess I got WAY over the ook factor. I went through a phase where restaurants grossed me out because they re-use the dishes and silverware and glasses. But you have to get over that stuff or you end up afraid to leave your house.
Originally Posted by PartyHair
Hotels are the one place where I wear pajama tops AND bottoms AND socks. I just can't not do it. I also try not to get too comfy on the bed spreads either since those are washed less frequently.
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
Are you married? I take it there was no honeymoon nookie...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
no, I was gonna add in the earlier post, that clearly I'm single
Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls


This is all an attempt to find out more info about me isn't it?
Originally Posted by GuardianB
Yep - and we want pictures!! :P

Semi-nekkid here - "guchies" only
Originally Posted by three rivers curly
I kinda figured it out but I had to look up that Pittsburgh dialect to be sure.
Originally Posted by GuardianB
do share 'cuz I dont get it
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_accent
middle of the page under dialect terms
guchies "n." underwear, as in, "Always wear clean guchies n'at, 'cause what if yinzer in an accident?"
~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
Not to guano..but it made me remember...they make a sleeping bag type blanket for people to sleep in who travel specifically for the "ook" factor of hotel beds. http://www.slumberbags.com/product_info.htm The older I get the more I think about this type of stuff because when I was younger I certainly didn't. If I had thought about it back in the day my husband (then b/f) never would have gotten any play! We did sleep nakie back then.




Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
no, I was gonna add in the earlier post, that clearly I'm single
Originally Posted by FreeCurls
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yes, but I know that will change after kids, and I will miss it. It's just so darn comfy!
my blog
I'm a t-shirt gal.
MzShvy

"If we get a little crazy, blame it on the alcohol." Pat Green

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_accent
middle of the page under dialect terms
guchies "n." underwear, as in, "Always wear clean guchies n'at, 'cause what if yinzer in an accident?"
Originally Posted by GuardianB
LMAO!!
Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
I was told by my GYN a long time ago to "let it breathe" so I don't sleep with underwear unless it's cycle time.
Originally Posted by dia99
Same here! T or nightie only.

And I agree with PH, blankets alone do not always help. Especially if you don't sleep alone--everytime hubby rolls over I get a blast of cold air!

SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring"
3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
* pw: just4curlies
* My Motto: Strand Test!
some hair pics
-- gone, but never forgotten.
For some reason, I just can't get comfortable without a t shirt and undies on. It's even more of an issue if I'm sleeping next to my boyfriend...probably because our skin *sticks* together. You know, a little oil and it's just not comfy.

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com