Go Back   CurlTalk > Life > Non-hair discussion

Like Tree454Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #921
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

I agree with spider
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:56 AM   #922
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

Why are relationships and love so friggin difficult??


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #923
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

You're asking the wrong people honey! Lol. I hate the getting to know you phase of dating. It's like ok let's play 20 questions and be nervous and awkward around each other. For the birds I say.

I do however, feel very comfortable around the guy in my class. Don't get nervous or feel like I have to watch what I say. He obviously is attracted to who I really am so I don't need to put on a show.
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:23 AM   #924
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

I have met enuff nice guys on POF there was just usually something missing. I thought meeting new people and dating was supposed to be fun...


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:26 AM   #925
 
NaturalisticMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Why are relationships and love so friggin difficult??


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Because nowadays people are not focused on the important things.... They don't make men like they use too.... Girl God is going to give you Mr Right.... These so called men don't define a real man.... It will be hard to find the good ones when all those gold digging ho** keep trying to get them........ some of them already messed up a lot of the really good ones.... Also the men don't have the same morals like before all they think about is money sex and drugs....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
NaturalisticMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #926
 
NaturalisticMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 117
Default

I had men come up to me and gave me straight bullshi* about how good of a man they were and then they slipped....

I had men come to me and tell what they wanted to do to me sexually even before introducing them selves...

I had married men flirt with me in front of their wives and ask for a three sum excluding their wives while their wife stand their in shock....

Men are so dam disrespectful!

*Naturalistic Beauty*
NaturalisticMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #927
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

Sure,dating is fun, when you're not on a timeline like we are.
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:11 PM   #928
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalisticMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Why are relationships and love so friggin difficult??


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Because nowadays people are not focused on the important things.... They don't make men like they use too.... Girl God is going to give you Mr Right.... These so called men don't define a real man.... It will be hard to find the good ones when all those gold digging ho** keep trying to get them........ some of them already messed up a lot of the really good ones.... Also the men don't have the same morals like before all they think about is money sex and drugs....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
That is true. As far as the God thing...that gets me into trouble...cause a guy I'm seeing is all about God...but is conflicted because I'm not. So I kinda need a guy like me I guess...who believes in a higher power...but doesn't judge...or feel we need to spend 6 hours in church...cause that ain't happening! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #929
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

I'm a Christian, and I love God but sure as heck don't feel it's necessary to spend hours in church. Absolutely not.
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #930
 
spiderlashes5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Sure,dating is fun, when you're not on a timeline like we are.
Why are you on a timeline? Didn't you say you already had kids?
__________________
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG

spiderlashes5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 PM   #931
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

Just because I have kids doesn't mean I'm not on a timeline. My kids don't have involved fathers, so I want them to have the complete package of a real family with a full-time father and mother who love each other.
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #932
 
NaturalisticMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalisticMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Why are relationships and love so friggin difficult??


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Because nowadays people are not focused on the important things.... They don't make men like they use too.... Girl God is going to give you Mr Right.... These so called men don't define a real man.... It will be hard to find the good ones when all those gold digging ho** keep trying to get them........ some of them already messed up a lot of the really good ones.... Also the men don't have the same morals like before all they think about is money sex and drugs....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
That is true. As far as the God thing...that gets me into trouble...cause a guy I'm seeing is all about God...but is conflicted because I'm not. So I kinda need a guy like me I guess...who believes in a higher power...but doesn't judge...or feel we need to spend 6 hours in church...cause that ain't happening! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
LMAO.... Girl who spend six hours in church.... If someone goes to church and is judgmental that person is not a Christian.... But i understand what you are coming from.... Lol heck naw 6hrs I'm still laughing at that....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
NaturalisticMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #933
 
NaturalisticMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Just because I have kids doesn't mean I'm not on a timeline. My kids don't have involved fathers, so I want them to have the complete package of a real family with a full-time father and mother who love each other.
Oh that will be amazing..... I also believe in God but honesty i will like to be closer to him spiritually.... I don't want to go to him with fear but because i truly love him and am interested in learning about him.... Now it feels like I'm being forced n pushed into it.... I want that urge for him until then I'm still trying to live a life that's not toooo much full of sins lol....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
NaturalisticMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #934
 
spiderlashes5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,353
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Just because I have kids doesn't mean I'm not on a timeline. My kids don't have involved fathers, so I want them to have the complete package of a real family with a full-time father and mother who love each other.
Just out of curiosity, are you saying either of these things (that you are on a timeline and that you are looking for a father for your children) when you meet these men online?
__________________
3b (with 3c tendencies) on modified CG

spiderlashes5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #935
 
secret_karma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 370
Default

NO!!! WTH!! He sounds crazy a hell, I'm glad you decided to leave him alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Yep sure did. On top of all that he also admitted he worked at a sex shop, and let someone try a dildo on him... NO THANKS. Can we say sexual deviant?? Gross.


Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlTalk App
__________________
Current Staples:
Cleanse: Bentonite Clay with honey
Condition: Acure Argan Stem Cell, Yes to Blueberries
Moisturize: Reve' Essentials Moisture Milk
Seal: Argan Oil
secret_karma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #936
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderlashes5000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Just because I have kids doesn't mean I'm not on a timeline. My kids don't have involved fathers, so I want them to have the complete package of a real family with a full-time father and mother who love each other.
Just out of curiosity, are you saying either of these things (that you are on a timeline and that you are looking for a father for your children) when you meet these men online?
Nope. What's your point?
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip

Last edited by CoCoLoCks; 03-29-2012 at 06:01 PM.
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #937
 
anonymous_103081's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by secret_karma View Post
NO!!! WTH!! He sounds crazy a hell, I'm glad you decided to leave him alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCoLoCks View Post
Yep sure did. On top of all that he also admitted he worked at a sex shop, and let someone try a dildo on him... NO THANKS. Can we say sexual deviant?? Gross.


Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlTalk App
LMAO!!! I know right?! Nooooo thank you sir! Darn shame too because he was pretty. Smh.
__________________
25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
anonymous_103081 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:24 PM   #938
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalisticMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalisticMe View Post

Because nowadays people are not focused on the important things.... They don't make men like they use too.... Girl God is going to give you Mr Right.... These so called men don't define a real man.... It will be hard to find the good ones when all those gold digging ho** keep trying to get them........ some of them already messed up a lot of the really good ones.... Also the men don't have the same morals like before all they think about is money sex and drugs....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
That is true. As far as the God thing...that gets me into trouble...cause a guy I'm seeing is all about God...but is conflicted because I'm not. So I kinda need a guy like me I guess...who believes in a higher power...but doesn't judge...or feel we need to spend 6 hours in church...cause that ain't happening! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
LMAO.... Girl who spend six hours in church.... If someone goes to church and is judgmental that person is not a Christian.... But i understand what you are coming from.... Lol heck naw 6hrs I'm still laughing at that....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
LMAO!!! Yeah...last time he was there on a Sunday...he left me early to go to church....texted me later...said he was off for an hour at church but the whole process took like 6 hours...2 sermans..



Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #939
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

Help...ChristianBoy had asked me to the movies 2 weeks ago for this Saturday...he forgot and made plans for a sports thing. So now he's asking if I could hang to watch one of our shows on Sunday...since he screwed up with our plans. I haven't answered yet...and I am free...should I say I'm busy?


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #940
 
GoddessCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,609
Send a message via Yahoo to GoddessCurls
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalisticMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddessCurls View Post

That is true. As far as the God thing...that gets me into trouble...cause a guy I'm seeing is all about God...but is conflicted because I'm not. So I kinda need a guy like me I guess...who believes in a higher power...but doesn't judge...or feel we need to spend 6 hours in church...cause that ain't happening! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
LMAO.... Girl who spend six hours in church.... If someone goes to church and is judgmental that person is not a Christian.... But i understand what you are coming from.... Lol heck naw 6hrs I'm still laughing at that....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
LMAO!!! Yeah...last time he was there on a Sunday...he left me early to go to church....texted me later...said he was off for an hour at church but the whole process took like 6 hours...2 sermans..

And it's not that I don't believe in God...I'm just a Pagan...and am more all inclusive with my beliefs. I don't presume to know the nature of whatever consciousness it is that started it all...and I could really give a crap what the bible says...cause it's just a book...written by people...who are fallible. Now give me a book the our creator wrote...that I'll follow!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk



Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
__________________
________________________
http://public.fotki.com/curlygirl1978/

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
GoddessCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Trending Topics[-]hide

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com