Meet my new babies

They are 4 days old and both girls. Presenting Lola and Lexie:






And just Lexie:


I've decided that baby chicks are officially the cutest thing EVER!
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Oh my God...those 2 are so precious!!!
People will always do what they want to do...no matter what you say!
Megan's Avatar
Join Date: May 1999
Posts: 815
Send a message via Yahoo to Megan
Adorable! I had 2 baby ducks when I was younger. They were the cutest lil' things & they would follow me everywhere!
Wow, they are so cute! And nice names. Heh, I'm jealous!
Funny, I was just thinking that I'd love to have my own chickens someday after I saw this (these are grown, but I think they're lovely, too, and they sound like fun!):

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2008/...-vs-cage-eggs/
Wow, they are so cute! And nice names. Heh, I'm jealous!
Funny, I was just thinking that I'd love to have my own chickens someday after I saw this (these are grown, but I think they're lovely, too, and they sound like fun!):

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2008/...-vs-cage-eggs/
Originally Posted by Sairis

I need to try vegemite some day. Maybe I'll go to Wegmans and buy some today...

I need to try vegemite some day. Maybe I'll go to Wegmans and buy some today...
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
:jealous:

Kaia, cute chickies

Very cute! Will they be free-range or coop kept?
I'm jealous, I'd like to have a couple of chickens so I can have fresh eggs for breakfast every day. The zoning laws changed a couple of years ago and they're not allowed anymore.
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
Some of both. We'll be fencing off part of the yard for the chickens and my garden to protect both from the dogs, but they'll have a little coop and run as well. I'll probably let them out when I'm home, but lock them in at night and when we're gone. I worry about racoons.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Guide18
Guest
Posts: n/a
Wow, they are so cute! And nice names. Heh, I'm jealous!
Funny, I was just thinking that I'd love to have my own chickens someday after I saw this (these are grown, but I think they're lovely, too, and they sound like fun!):

http://www.notquitenigella.com/2008/...-vs-cage-eggs/
Originally Posted by Sairis

I need to try vegemite some day. Maybe I'll go to Wegmans and buy some today...
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves
I've had vegemite, it's just awful. I am convinced you have to be raised on it to like it.
Goodness, I thought I was going to open this thread and see that you had twins!

Cute chicks.
2b/3a.
How cute!! I love chickens. Raised them for years and the eggs were great. My husband and I are looking at buying a house and I'd love to find a house where I can have a couple of free-range chickens. They're great for pest control (and I hate bugs, ick).
A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
Goodness, I thought I was going to open this thread and see that you had twins!
Originally Posted by CurlyinColorado



Good gracious, no! Although some days it feels like there's several of them in there...
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
sinistral55
Guest
Posts: n/a
Aw, aren't they cute! My uncle's name is Lexie
So I'm cleaning the chick’s bin last night when my husband comes in the room. All of a sudden, he gets all shocked and appalled and how the he** I could have put the chickies in THAT? I’m totally confused what he’s talking about, here I am cleaning their home by myself and he’s complaining. Then I look down at the box I put them into. I swear I had no idea… I just grabbed the first box I saw in the garage that seemed the right size for the job.

























[/font]
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
LOL. Ironic choice.
Loose botticelli curls and waves
No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008


They are getting big!
That's a great box! And holy cow, they look like mini chickens now, not chicks!
<insert signature line here>
They are big! I've never before had an animal that grows noticeably EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com