View Poll Results: How is everything going?
Good, Thanks. 1 14.29%
Meh. It's Going. 2 28.57%
None of your danged business, now quit stalking me! 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

HEY WILE-E!

How is everything going?

Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043

Code:
Are ya sure you wanna know? lol
Any progress on the walk?


~fingers crossed~


and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
Oh, and I thought mayeb you could use one of these.....






you can put it away for later if you like.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Oh, and I thought mayeb you could use one of these.....






you can put it away for later if you like.
Originally Posted by Curls

Code:
TY! yummy...
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Any progress on the walk?


~fingers crossed~


and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
Originally Posted by Curls
Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho!

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!
Well keep figthing the good fight
.

It will be worth it.
Any progress on the walk?


~fingers crossed~


and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
Originally Posted by Curls
Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho!

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!
Originally Posted by WileECoyote - Daddy's grl
I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Well keep figthing the good fight
.

It will be worth it.
Originally Posted by Curls

Code:
Yes!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Any progress on the walk?


~fingers crossed~


and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
Originally Posted by Curls
Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho!

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!
Originally Posted by WileECoyote - Daddy's grl
I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing.
Originally Posted by Meghuney

Code:
TY!
Well keep figthing the good fight
.

It will be worth it.
Originally Posted by Curls
Is that the anti-PMS smiley? Looks like it's fighting a period!


And WilE-definitely good luck w/ all that's going on in your life right now!
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
Any progress on the walk?


~fingers crossed~


and re-iterating support, moral or otherwise.
Originally Posted by Curls
Not heard back from my contact. I am guessing I should drop another email. I hate to bother folks...I know it will happen tho!

TYVM on the support. This whole experience is something I could have lived w/o...but we'll get thru it!
Originally Posted by WileECoyote - Daddy's grl
I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing.
Originally Posted by Meghuney
I thought I was the only one who wasn't getting it.

I hate private jokes!
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell

I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing.
Originally Posted by Meghuney
I thought I was the only one who wasn't getting it.

I hate private jokes!
Originally Posted by Scarlet

No! no private jokes.....

Wile-E posted a little while ago about a rather large project she was undertaking and I just wanted to check up and show support.

That wile-e can slip under the radar sometimes and I wanted to express that I was she was still in my T&P.


Sorry if this seemed exclutionary gals... not my intent.
Yeah, she's prone to long, unexcused absences!
The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Well keep figthing the good fight
.

It will be worth it.
Originally Posted by Curls
Is that the anti-PMS smiley? Looks like it's fighting a period!


And WilE-definitely good luck w/ all that's going on in your life right now!
Originally Posted by NetG
TY!
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043

I give you hugs and support on everything you do, Wile E.....even though I have not the faintest clue what the two of you are discussing.
Originally Posted by Meghuney
I thought I was the only one who wasn't getting it.

I hate private jokes!
Originally Posted by Scarlet

No! no private jokes.....

Wile-E posted a little while ago about a rather large project she was undertaking and I just wanted to check up and show support.

That wile-e can slip under the radar sometimes and I wanted to express that I was she was still in my T&P.


Sorry if this seemed exclutionary gals... not my intent.
Originally Posted by Curls
I first read that as TP...lol
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Yeah, she's prone to long, unexcused absences!
Originally Posted by Scarlet
I will make sure & clear these things w/ you next time!
I first read that as TP...lol
Originally Posted by WileECoyote - Daddy's grl

No, you can't be into my TP!

I haven't a square to spare.
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043


On another note...I heard back from my contact. She said I had good timing [it's about time! lol] She said she would get back w/ me on Friday after talkin' to a couple of big dogs...
I first read that as TP...lol
Originally Posted by WileECoyote - Daddy's grl

No, you can't be into my TP!

I haven't a square to spare.
Originally Posted by Curls
I know. You pack it all up with you when you sit outside my window everynight throwing those rocks. Don't you remember you said you had to start bringing your TP to avoid another unfortunate poison ivy incident?

Trending Topics


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com