Ha ha, I am LOVING this thread. I just read the whole thing, and made a LOOOONG list while I read!
Here you go:
Here you go:
- People who say “I could care less” instead of "I couldn't care less"
- The sound of chewing (especially tuna sandwiches)
- When people (i.e. my mom) flick their nails
- Dark or dimly lit rooms
- People w/ very guttural voices
- People who do that noisy throat scratching thing with the backs of their tongues
- Hypochondriacs, attention-whores, and excessive self-pitiers
- When I’m at work doing 8 different things at the same time, and then the phone rings, and the woman sitting 5 feet away house-hunting online DOESN’T ANSWER IT
- When waiters/waitresses at restaurants fill up the whole glass with ice, so you need a refill after like 3 sips
- People who say, “I want some drink.”
- People who stand too close to me for too long
- Static on the radio
- My boss writes “cum” instead of “come” in text messages—and he doesn’t even mean it in a dirty way! For at least that ONE word, could you take the time to type all four correct letters?
- When every stall in a public restroom has something nasty going on in it
- People who, while conversing, are clearly asking a question or expecting some sort of response…but they don’t pause long enough to let you talk
- When the person in line (or at a traffic light) in front of me doesn’t move up as the line moves, so there’s a big gap in the line
- When people don’t rinse the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher…or just don’t put them in the dishwasher at all
- That on the rare occasions that my roommate does unload the dishwasher, she doesn’t reload it afterwards…or she only reloads HER DISHES!!!
- Really loud or high-pitched sneezes, especially when they come in rapid succession
- When you split food with someone and they eat more than half
- That my thumbnails grow faster than any of my other nails
- People who drive below the speed limit
- My roommate puts dirty pans in the oven. Then later I preheat the oven, open it to put my stuff in, and find a hot, dirty pan.
- That I can’t seem to swallow liquids without making what sounds to me to be a lot of noise
- People who pronounce the “s” at the end of Illinois
- People who casually use the word “rape” (to refer to things other than the actual definition)
- “To” vs. “Too”
- My ex-boyfriend who seems to think that it is perfectly normal to call/text me whenever he’s horny, bc hey, we USED to have sex, what’s the difference?!
- That my eyebrows are two different shapes and I can’t seem to fix them