Go Back   CurlTalk > Hair > Over 40

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #41
 
RedCatWaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 31,616
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MirCurls View Post

Girl. YOu really need to find your G-spot.

I've looked. I don't think I have one.
The G-Spot may best be looked for by yourself - then you'll know where it is to guide your sweetie along.

If you truly don't know - there are plenty of great reads that will help you explore your way...


I've read all about it...years ago. This is not a new concept to me. I just don't think I have such a spot. Personally, I think the whole g-spot thing is a myth...at least for me.
RedCatWaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:58 PM   #42
 
Lotsawaves's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 9,183
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves View Post
I think I need some eye candy in my life. I rarely think about sex anymore. I seem to be surrounded by paunchy, old, balding men. That's not a turn on for me and I've never been one to have sex with just anyone. I need to be attracted to them.

I'm with RCW. I've never found my G-spot either. At my age sex just seems like so much work.

One night a friend of mine and I were watching a soft porn together. At one point she asked me if it was doing anything for me. I told it looked like a lot of work. She agreed.
Oh but the outcome is sooooooo worth it!
Like I said, I need some eye candy. I just can't get turned on by men my age and I don't want to be a cougar.

I'm lucky I still lubricate and I'm tight, but not too tight. I just don't want to share the goodies with some old phart.
__________________
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Lotsawaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 05:40 AM   #43
 
SparklyCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 163
Default

Quote:
Like I said, I need some eye candy. I just can't get turned on by men my age and I don't want to be a cougar.

I'm lucky I still lubricate and I'm tight, but not too tight. I just don't want to share the goodies with some old phart.
I date young and old. Currently I'm dating a very hot man (hot in many good ways ) and he is 62. No, he doesn't look 25 but still good looking with plenty of stamina that can blow any youngung away.

When I was 42 - I dated a man 57 - we split because he couldn't keep it in his pants. As much as he was a jerk - he was far from being an old fart.

Mind you - no blue pills were needed for either man. Some older men do still have it going on.
__________________


Last edited by SilverCurls; 09-23-2010 at 08:19 AM.
SparklyCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #44
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 41,043
Cool

Oh, you go lotsa
wth is wrong w/ me?
Code:
such a horn dog
WileE-Dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 11:59 AM   #45
 
RacerWife7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 884
Send a message via AIM to RacerWife7 Send a message via Yahoo to RacerWife7
Default

This thread is hilarious! ...Okay, putting my 2 cents in - I'm married to a guy who is 6 years younger than me. (Not sure if that makes me a cougar or not. But, we've been married longer than the term has existed.) Anyhoo... I don't know if my drive has gone through the roof yet. But, we're cruising right along just fine. LOL!

BTW - if you want to try figuring out where your G-spot is, try this:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...Y-PLST-0-BRAND


You might find something you didn't know was there... lol
__________________
Janet ~ Northern NJ
Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
My Picasa Album
What I used in this photo:
Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
Styling: CJCQ
RacerWife7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #46
 
MirCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerWife7 View Post
This thread is hilarious! ...Okay, putting my 2 cents in - I'm married to a guy who is 6 years younger than me. (Not sure if that makes me a cougar or not. But, we've been married longer than the term has existed.) Anyhoo... I don't know if my drive has gone through the roof yet. But, we're cruising right along just fine. LOL!

BTW - if you want to try figuring out where your G-spot is, try this:


http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...Y-PLST-0-BRAND


You might find something you didn't know was there... lol

When the neighbors here the screams from our bedroom, they've figured out what we found. hahahaha!

I can't remember the brand, but there was one really cute one for women to find their G-spot. It was expensive. Swedish, I think?

Shoot, I'd pay 100+ bucks if I were on a G quest. I figure it's an investment in ecstasy.

Even though we bumpsy wumps nearly every day, I just read over at Dr. Oz's site how having sex can control hunger, so being that I'm on a diet (have lost 46 lbs and have way lots more to go), I'm gonna approach hubby with my case for a ramping up of the action for the sake of my, er, fat loss. Maybe with some posters and...visual aids.

hee.
__________________
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
MirCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #47
 
MirCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedCatWaves View Post


I've looked. I don't think I have one.
The G-Spot may best be looked for by yourself - then you'll know where it is to guide your sweetie along.

If you truly don't know - there are plenty of great reads that will help you explore your way...


I've read all about it...years ago. This is not a new concept to me. I just don't think I have such a spot. Personally, I think the whole g-spot thing is a myth...at least for me.

It may well be a myth. I'm not a researcher and I don't know. All I know is whatever it is we discovered when on the search for it...it made my orgasms seriously more intense. Maybe it's placebo, psychological, etc. Don't care.

I like the results. A lot. Like...a lot a lot.

So, whatever the cause, whatever the reality ad the myth, something is going on in there and it's really, really, really good.
__________________
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
MirCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #48
 
MirCurls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 2,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves View Post
I think I need some eye candy in my life. I rarely think about sex anymore. I seem to be surrounded by paunchy, old, balding men. That's not a turn on for me and I've never been one to have sex with just anyone. I need to be attracted to them.

I'm with RCW. I've never found my G-spot either. At my age sex just seems like so much work.

One night a friend of mine and I were watching a soft porn together. At one point she asked me if it was doing anything for me. I told it looked like a lot of work. She agreed.
I think if I wasn't married, I'd just be celibate and invest in a lot of toys. I honestly think that after being with the same cutiepie for 28 years, I just woudn't wanna bang it up with anyone else. I mean, you have the trust, the memories, the love, the familiarity with each other's zones, the silliness...all the good stuff...and the only bad stuff is whatever aging throws at us: we're both losing hair, we're both squidgier, we're both grayer, and neither of our private parts are in peak condition like in our youth. We can't do it five times a day like in those first 7 years or so. Body won't cooperate as much.

I still find him crazy handsome and hot, so that's not the problem. He could go bald and I think I'd still see the hot stud-boy I married. I' fat and saggy and middle-aged and I can walk naked in front of him without self-consciousness, which is one reason why sex is stress-free, too, with the hubster.

But if I were back on the dating scene, I'd worry about my fat, cellulite, sagging boobies, aging cooter, perceptions, trust, venereal diseases, etc. Nah, too much work and anxiety. I'd just take care of my own business I think, and just have male friends for...friendship and "come fix my sink".

Hubby is under orders not to die before me. I've commanded it. He can die with me or after me. I'd miss everything about him, and most definitely his adorable privates. And I just can't imagine another set comparing....yeah, I'm biased.
__________________
3a3b dry, dyed --newly "banged"
Natural since 11/25/09 (Miami)

Shine & Spring w/ Sweet Curls Elixirs!
Curl Junkie Conditions!
Re:coil ROCKS!

~CJ Protein Tx
; BEE-U-Ti-Ful Deep Condish
~S&C; SMasters Method; Pixie-curling
Dumping clumps for VOLUME!
http://public.fotki.com/MirCurls/


Marchioness Mir, Magister of Moisturization & Mystic of the Lofty Crown in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Last edited by MirCurls; 10-12-2010 at 03:19 PM.
MirCurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:48 PM   #49
 
2poodles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirCurls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves View Post
I think I need some eye candy in my life. I rarely think about sex anymore. I seem to be surrounded by paunchy, old, balding men. That's not a turn on for me and I've never been one to have sex with just anyone. I need to be attracted to them.

I'm with RCW. I've never found my G-spot either. At my age sex just seems like so much work.

One night a friend of mine and I were watching a soft porn together. At one point she asked me if it was doing anything for me. I told it looked like a lot of work. She agreed.
I think if I wasn't married, I'd just be celibate and invest in a lot of toys. I honestly think that after being with the same cutiepie for 28 years, I just woudn't wanna bang it up with anyone else. I mean, you have the trust, the memories, the love, the familiarity with each other's zones, the silliness...all the good stuff...and the only bad stuff is whatever aging throws at us: we're both losing hair, we're both squidgier, we're both grayer, and neither of our private parts are in peak condition like in our youth. We can't do it five times a day like in those first 7 years or so. Body won't cooperate as much.

I still find him crazy handsome and hot, so that's not the problem. He could go bald and I think I'd still see the hot stud-boy I married. I' fat and saggy and middle-aged and I can walk naked in front of him without self-consciousness, which is one reason why sex is stress-free, too, with the hubster.

But if I were back on the dating scene, I'd worry about my fat, cellulite, sagging boobies, aging cooter, perceptions, trust, venereal diseases, etc. Nah, too much work and anxiety. I'd just take care of my own business I think, and just have male friends for...friendship and "come fix my sink".

Hubby is under orders not to die before me. I've commanded it. He can die with me or after me. I'd miss everything about him, and most definitely his adorable privates. And I just can't imagine another set comparing....yeah, I'm biased.
Mir, you crack me up. Seriously! Love the bit about just having a guy for friendship and to fix the sink. You're a blast!
__________________
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

2poodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #50
 
RacerWife7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 884
Send a message via AIM to RacerWife7 Send a message via Yahoo to RacerWife7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirCurls View Post
When the neighbors here the screams from our bedroom, they've figured out what we found. hahahaha!

I can't remember the brand, but there was one really cute one for women to find their G-spot. It was expensive. Swedish, I think?

Shoot, I'd pay 100+ bucks if I were on a G quest. I figure it's an investment in ecstasy.

Even though we bumpsy wumps nearly every day, I just read over at Dr. Oz's site how having sex can control hunger, so being that I'm on a diet (have lost 46 lbs and have way lots more to go), I'm gonna approach hubby with my case for a ramping up of the action for the sake of my, er, fat loss. Maybe with some posters and...visual aids.

hee.
...The "bumpsy wumps"... WTG losing 46# Woman!! I've lost 27 since the beginning of September and I still have quite a bit to go. ...Doesn't THAT just get your motor runnin'??? OH YEAH! LOL!
__________________
Janet ~ Northern NJ
Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
My Picasa Album
What I used in this photo:
Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
Styling: CJCQ
RacerWife7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 NaturallyCurly.com