Undereye circles

I'm still loving the Edward Bess too. I also like the cream blush, I use it as lip color sometimes.
I just noticed that the Revlon Age Defying concealer has SPF 25. I could SWEAR that wasn't on the outer packaging. On the other hand, I don't seem to be reacting to it.

Still looking for HG eye creams, day and night.
i've been using a new estee lauder product. i use it over my eye cream and then after it's on a bit, i add a bit of concealer. if you don't have severely dark circles, it may be enough. it's idealist cooling eye illuminator. it only comes in light and dark, but it's not so much a color, it's more of an illuminator. what i like about it is that it also reduces puffiness quite a bit, and the illuminating makes my circles less noticeable.

i was hesitant at first, but the saleswoman swore she would take it back without any problems if i did not like. i love it!
i still use my edward bess right on the darkest part, do not need quite as much.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
My EB order arrived today (really quick - ordered Saturday and today Tuesday!) Not tried yet but both concealer and lippy look right shades for me - will use tomorrow and post up.

Just a note re website that I ordered EB from (Zuneta) - excellent packaging, fast service and a sample of an eye serum to try. Also, as I spent over 50, delivery was free and it was recorded delivery too so can track online. Big thumbs up!
UK - 3a/b med/coarse - mix normal/ high porosity.
Currently in my rotation:
Cleanser/Cowash: CJDF,
Tresemme Naturals, DGJ Hairjuice clarifying, Urtekram Lavender
Conditioners/DT's: CJH&BDF, CJCR, DBPSC, AOWC, Y2C
Protein: AOGPB, Joico Reconstruct Condish (regular not PT)
Leave Ins/Curl Creams: CJCCCC, CJ Smoothing, KeraCare/JCAC
Gel: FSG, BRHG, Giovanni LA Natural Styling Gel, L'Oreal Studio Mineral Control Invisi'Gel
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41240927@N03/
I used Zuneta too, it was the only place I could find that would ship here. That said, I had it sent to my mum who was coming for a visit so postage wasn't too bad. I got a free sample of some shampoo which I thought was a bit odd!
Still really liking the concealer.
3b in South Australia.
Have tried out both EB products now - both right shades for me. LOVE the lipstick - excellent formulation - creamy with high pigmentation. The shade - Eternal Passion - is a bright red with blue undertones. Perfect!
Still getting to grips with the concealer (Soft Beige). Am just not used to working with concealers - they are so much stickier and heavier to work with and the eye area doesn't take well to 'sticky/heavy'! I tried applying to whole under eye area (and lid) from inner corner to outer but found it to be just too much for my eye area to take! Now applying to inner part only - the darkest area - and it is working better. Using foundation (Lancome Photogenic Lumessence in 03) around the rest of the eye area, which seems to be working out better for me. I get a little creasing to start with but can smooth out. I use an eye serum and a cream before applying the concealer as I need the area to be well moisturised. I need to practice more tho'! The formulation is quite creamy and I am not finding it drying - which is a very good thing!
Gel: FSG, BRHG, Giovanni LA Natural Styling Gel, L'Oreal Studio Mineral Control Invisi'Gel
Have tried out both EB products now - both right shades for me. LOVE the lipstick - excellent formulation - creamy with high pigmentation. The shade - Eternal Passion - is a bright red with blue undertones. Perfect!
Still getting to grips with the concealer (Soft Beige). Am just not used to working with concealers - they are so much stickier and heavier to work with and the eye area doesn't take well to 'sticky/heavy'! I tried applying to whole under eye area (and lid) from inner corner to outer but found it to be just too much for my eye area to take! Now applying to inner part only - the darkest area - and it is working better. Using foundation (Lancome Photogenic Lumessence in 03) around the rest of the eye area, which seems to be working out better for me. I get a little creasing to start with but can smooth out. I use an eye serum and a cream before applying the concealer as I need the area to be well moisturised. I need to practice more tho'! The formulation is quite creamy and I am not finding it drying - which is a very good thing!
Originally Posted by crystal tips
i can't use concealer on my entire undereye area - however, that is what i love about the estee lauder idealist cooling illuminator -- i use it under the entire eye area (always moisturizer first, my eye area is dry). then i use ed concealer on the inner part of my undereye and there are no demarcation lines, everything flows smoothly!
thanks for the review on the lipstick --- that is exactly the type of color i want, will order it when i next order concealer. (i don't wear lipstick on a regular basis, but for certain occasions that is the color that works best for me, blotted of course!)
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]
3a, some 2c & 3b, medium texture, porosity normal, low elasticity
washing/cowashing, conditioning, protein tx: curl junkie products
leave in:cj conditioners and treatments as leave in
styling: cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!!
sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
Originally Posted by crystal tips
i can't use concealer on my entire undereye area - however, that is what i love about the estee lauder idealist cooling illuminator -- i use it under the entire eye area (always moisturizer first, my eye area is dry). then i use ed concealer on the inner part of my undereye and there are no demarcation lines, everything flows smoothly!
thanks for the review on the lipstick --- that is exactly the type of color i want, will order it when i next order concealer. (i don't wear lipstick on a regular basis, but for certain occasions that is the color that works best for me, blotted of course!)
Originally Posted by rbb
You're welcome! 'Tis a really nice lipstick - would re-order (the smell doesn't bother me either - some complain that the smell is too powerful but I don't notice once it has been applied). Had more practice with the concealer now and just apply to inner corners and a tad on outer edges - much better!

Re the Estee Lauder idealist - 'tis a whopping 40 here! Would find that difficult to justify unless it was truly fabulous!

Last edited by crystal tips; 09-09-2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: adding to

Trending Topics