The one part of the face that never changes...

My mother had a friend who once said that the one part of the face that never ages are one's eyes.

Do you think that is true?
Nope, mine have changed considerably over the years.
Wurly 2b/2c/3a Miii - high porosity

Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.

Sodomy non sapiens.

- Terry Pratchett
I think my eyelids are heavier now and starting to droop a little. Even make-up does not look the same on me and I must go lighter with it.
Eyes definitely do change. Not just the skin around them, which sags and bags and creases, but eye color can change and as you age, especially as one approaches very old ages. The eyes become clouded and glassy looking. Some eyes much more than others. I think this is due to changes in fluid, opacity and elasticity.

Eyes definitely change. Aside from the other changes mentioned above...sags, bags, color, etc... eyeballs tend to SHRINK as we age. I had very large eyes in my youth. Now...they're smaller.
Your vision can also change. I know mine has.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
My eyes used to be dark brown almost black. Now they are light brown with some blue/grey mixed in. I figured it was the beginnings of cataracts, but no. Just fading.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
I agree with everyone so far. Eyes change. They can get lighter or darker, and definitely usually get smaller.
2c / C / iii (FIA)
Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!

Trending Topics