Why can't I remember?

I was in a meeting at work and I thought of something I wanted to ask you guys when I got back to my office. But, I don't have an effing clue what it was. It's driving me nuts!
Well that happens when you get to be over 40. hahaha.
Maybe you wanted to ask us what to have for lunch? : )
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
Yup, that's me! Stinking perimenopause! I've learned to write everything down, and I mean EVERYTHING. If I can't do something right when I think about it, writing it down is the only way it's gonna get remembered. I only hope it doesn't last forever. Otherwise, I may as well reserve my room at the rest home, cos my poor hubby won't be able to stand it!
Cowash: Suave Aloe and Water Lily
Conditioner and Leave-in: GFTN
LA Looks Sport Gel
Coconut oil Or Olive oil at night
Yup, that's me! Stinking perimenopause! I've learned to write everything down, and I mean EVERYTHING. If I can't do something right when I think about it, writing it down is the only way it's gonna get remembered. I only hope it doesn't last forever. Otherwise, I may as well reserve my room at the rest home, cos my poor hubby won't be able to stand it!
Originally Posted by curlyinohio
I honestly think my husband is a little worried about it. He jokingly says fairly often that he is going to get his picture tattooed on my forearm in case I get lost. I told him that means someone will return me to him, is he sure he wants that?
Haha, I'm glad I have a GPS, cause if I forget where I live, I can press "Home", if I can remember what it is.

Trending Topics