Lifestyle Lift

Has anyone had this done, or know anyone who has? My mom's friend's getting it done next month, and now my mom's curious. I had read that they do it under local anesthesia, which is a bit scary for an invasive procedure, but the results are pretty great. I'd consider it if my neck started to look really turkey waddle-y.

I'd appreciate any knowledge anyone has about it!
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/
I've seen stuff about this, and all I can say is that both of these women should really be doing their homework about this. There are a LOT of very mixed reviews out there, and the before and after pix aren't something one can go by. For ANY kind of plastic surgery, it should be done only by a board-certified one, whom one has researched and asked the right questions. Preferably a couple or three surgeons. Too many times, with these kinds of procedures that are billed as relatively simple, almost any doctor can take a short course to learn. But that doesn't mean that they're any good at it. Buyer beware - just sayin'...

Trending Topics