Update on My Breast Lift....

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lotsawaves
  • 3 Post By Lady_Creole

I was going to post this on the non-hair board, but I felt it fit better here. LOL! I was wanting to have a face lift & a breast lift, but found I could only afford one at this time. I ended up choosing the breast lift. I am 5 weeks post op & still so frigging sore. When I wonder if I made a wise decision I just have to look in the mirror & see it will all be worth it. In my daughter's words....."OMG! You have a 20 year old's boobs now. I want them."

I know there will be those who will say that I'm vain, shallow, & not aging gracefully. My response is....Yes, I'm vain. I want to look the best I can & exercise was not going to lift these puppies. Shallow? I don't judge people only on their looks. If you do, then move on. Aging gracefully.....Aging gracefully doesn't mean you have to wear your wrinkles with pride - instead, you need to do whatever is necessary to stride into your older years with confidence. For some people, this may mean simply embracing the natural signs of aging without visiting a board-certified plastic surgeon along the way. For others, it means taking steps to make your outside appearance match the way you feel on the inside. If you feel energetic and youthful internally, then there's no shame in getting a facelift, tummy tuck or breast lift to keep your body at the same level.
ninadef likes this.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Good for you, Lotsa! More power to you. What's important is that you feel good, and looking well is an important component of that for many people. Otherwise, why would we obsess so much about our hair?

I don't think you are shallow at all. You've always seemed to me to be a caring and compassionate person.

Do you look better in clothes or is the difference mostly when you are undressed? Anyway, enjoy your new look. I hope the pain goes away and you are pleased as punch!
2/b maybe 2/c. Coarse hair med. density.
Protein sensitive but can use occasionally
Highly porous. Color over grey.
Best 1st day method: Smasters!
Stylers: Mix Curls in a Bottle into everything for shine. Terrible pj
Sometimes try roller sets or use a curling brush - classic glamor.
Every day is a gift
Thanks, CP.

As far as looking the same in clothes....I would say I look more the same as when I would be wearing a bra, but a little smaller. My pic in my Avatar is without a bra. You can see the droop. I haven't worn that particular top since my surgery. I'll try it on later & note the difference.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
I always say "Do You"...life is short! Not for me, however if it makes you feel better...celebrate yourself!!!

I hope you feel better physically as you heal, and have achieved the "look" you were desiring. Thank you for sharing this very personal and special moment with us and I wish you the best!!!

Blessings!
Lotsawaves, rbb and curlypearl like this.
My hair is "exotic, beautiful and free",,,yeah, that be ME!!!
3B/C - Easy to straighten, [no heat ever/no protect. styling].

Low Porosity/Medium Density
Mid Width/BSL-stretched/
BC - 12/2012

I am a "Co-Wash/Finger Comb Lady!

Scalp Cleanser - SM ABS Purification Hair Masque
Co-wash - Tresemme Naturals
Hydration - SM CH
Curl & Style Milk
DIY - Flax Seed Gel
Styler - SM CH Curl Smoothie
Deep Cond. - SM Manuka & Mafura DC

Trending Topics