A realization

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By curlypearl
  • 2 Post By kasden
  • 1 Post By curlypearl
  • 1 Post By Lotsawaves
  • 2 Post By Maudie
  • 1 Post By Lotsawaves

I go back and forth between wearing my hair curly and doing roller sets.

Today I did a roller set (took hours) and it came out lovely. Very elegant and sophisticated. Except...it makes me look older than my curly look!

Nope - that's it. At 70 looking youthful and modern trumps elegant and sophisticated. Curls from now on!

Xposted in general.
jeepcurlygurl, Starmie and kasden like this.
2/c-3a Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift
Hi Ms. Pearl!!!! I just love your attitude! You make me smile. Thank you!!!!! {{{Hugz}}}
curlypearl and curlyprincess1 like this.
2c/3a, fine, low-med porosity, below BSL, mod CG since 9/09

"
I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world." - Leigh Standley
I'm finding I look better with a smooth look. I do my hair at night. I put plastic rollers on the top when my hair is wet & once the lower part is almost dry I pull it up in a scrunchy, divide in 2 pieces & put them in rollers. This way I am able to sleep in the rollers over night & it gives me more body. I only do my hair every 3 days so on my "off" days I just pull my hair on top of my head in a scrunchy. I'm having a great hair day & no where to go.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Hey there Lotsa, Some wonderful guy is going to scoop you up one of these days. Hang in there and stay gorgeous!
MorrisonFan91 likes this.
2/c-3a Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift
You, too CP.
curlypearl likes this.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
I wore my hair smoother in front with waves in back and my daughter thought I looked older than when I wear my curls defined.
rbb and curlypearl like this.
Maudie

CO wash-Vo5 Kiwi Lime
Regular CO-Tresemme Naturals Silicone Free
Deep CO-Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

Shampoo-Jhirmack Silver Plus Ageless once a week
Cream-Garnier Fructis Sleek $ Shine Leave-In Conditioning
Gels-LA Looks Sport

Going silver-last hair color 4/10/15
Just do what works for you. We are all different. There are curlies going gray. They look fabulous. This wouldn't work for me.
curlypearl likes this.
From Michael Berg:

Trending Topics