MEDMEX - RIPOFFS

I just got a notice in the mail from my bank stating that they took off the epoch.com charge. They didn't say anything about the company or what they found out.
AKA lotsawaves
AKA new2curls
Same thing happened to me. My card # was stolen and I had ordered from Medsmex.com also. They used my card to wire money through western union.........

I just realized the dates you guys was talking about this. Mine was stolen around March of this year so medsmex has had this problem for awhile and it must not be getting any better.

Last edited by awaywthu; 10-28-2008 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Just noticed dates this happend to everyone else
After reading so many positive comments about Medmex, I decided to place an order. Wish I had seen this forum before I did! I used the electronic check option. I'd like to cancel, but can't figure out how to go about canceling my order -
Same thing happened to me. My card # was stolen and I had ordered from Medsmex.com also. They used my card to wire money through western union.........

I just realized the dates you guys was talking about this. Mine was stolen around March of this year so medsmex has had this problem for awhile and it must not be getting any better.
Originally Posted by awaywthu

Medmex opening page states their security has changed and the site now has different options of payment with secured system in place. Anyway, after reading so may posts here, it is so obvious there is a serious problem with this company. Ongoing problems for too long.

Medmex opening page states their security has changed and the site now has different options of payment with secured system in place. Anyway, after reading so may posts here, it is so obvious there is a serious problem with this company. Ongoing problems for too long.
Originally Posted by Mayqueen
I've bought from there twice in the past year, once in March 08 and July 08, using Paypal, and haven't had any problems.
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

I've bought from there twice in the past year, once in March 08 and July 08, using Paypal, and haven't had any problems.
Originally Posted by cynaminbear
When did they start taking Paypal? I don't think they took it back when I had my card compromised, otherwise I would have used it.
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.

Originally Posted by cynaminbear
When did they start taking Paypal? I don't think they took it back when I had my card compromised, otherwise I would have used it.
Originally Posted by KurlyKarenLee

Medsmex no longer takes credit cards at all. They accept on-line checks through a third party (like Paypal I guess) and mailed personal checks and money orders), BUT, they have set up a separate skincare Rx page (mdmexskincare.com) and they accept credit cards. What I do is get a temporary credit card number with limited funds from Paypal and use that. I ordered from them a few weeks ago using a Paypal CC number...perfect transaction, and there was absolutely no danger of being robbed. Any Paypal member can get a credit card number from them for a specified amount.
I bank at Bank of America & they will let you use a different credit card # for online purchases. I haven't used this service yet, so I don't know all the details, but I think you also let them know how much the purchase will be beforehand, so you aren't charged extra or have more charges then you did.

I had the MedMex problem, but I also recently had another company I ordered from rip me off. I disputed it & got the charges taken off & my bank issued me a new credit card. I'm being very careful with this one.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Trending Topics