Who has a my space page?

I just started one the other day because my sister-in-law began a blog on myspace. It's kind of fun! I'm not blogging at this point. But I've got a page!

http://www.myspace.com/barb522
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

I don't but have been thinking of starting one. I asked dear son to help me & he told me I don't want one.
Ha - that's funny! I told my daughter that I was getting one. She said all the highschool and college kids have facebooks now - myspace is apparently for the mature crowd these days - that's why I started this thread in the over 40!!
2Poodles Southeast PA
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

I just got one. There's nothing in it except for the photos of my new Deva cut.
http://www.myspace.com/csf27
I just think my son doesn't want me to have one, like I'd embarrass him, as if I were to show up at one of his parties with my hair in curlers wearing pink fuzzy slippers & a robe.
Originally Posted by rnconniesf
So, do you & 2poodles both know Tom? I don't know anything about bloggs, space page, or face book.
AKA lotsawaves
AKA new2curls
No, he's some kind of spammer. He just showed up on my page- have no clue who he is.
Connie
I have no interest in my space or facebook. Don't have the time to put into it for one thing. Also I'm just tired of information overload. I barely have time to come to this forum let alone read blogs and stuff about other people that just doesn't interest me (no offense to anyone). If I had the time I would start reading books again. I miss that a lot.
I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
So, do you & 2poodles both know Tom? I don't know anything about bloggs, space page, or face book.
Originally Posted by g-stringranny
He's the co-founder and president of myspace. he shows up on everyone's friend list at first.
Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
Ha - that's funny! I told my daughter that I was getting one. She said all the highschool and college kids have facebooks now - myspace is apparently for the mature crowd these days - that's why I started this thread in the over 40!!
Originally Posted by 2poodles

That's weird, 'cause I always thought it was the opposite. Most of my friends [some late 20s and some in their 30s] are on Facebook.

I had a myspace at one time, but the page layouts on myspace make me irritable. I'm a graphic designer and cannot stand visual clutter and myspace has it in spades. Facebook is a lot better visually, although it is buggy as all getout.

That's weird, 'cause I always thought it was the opposite. Most of my friends [some late 20s and some in their 30s] are on Facebook.

I had a myspace at one time, but the page layouts on myspace make me irritable. I'm a graphic designer and cannot stand visual clutter and myspace has it in spades. Facebook is a lot better visually, although it is buggy as all getout.
Originally Posted by wild~hair
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. My daughter assures me that only little middle-schoolers and old folks use myspace these days! Ah, to be 18 and a complete authority....
2Poodles Southeast PA

No, he's some kind of spammer.

I'm not really in over 40 catagory just yet, but your replies made me giggle. My 16yo neighbor told me to set up a MySpace because I wanted to see his pictures from his first dance (aww).

He was asking me if I pimped out my page. I just laughed. I said, "OK this is dumb." He said, "No WAY, it's cool. Well.... for young people."

So now I'm "pimped". lol www.myspace.com/kitara5
I like the violins! I was not so creative and just found a curly redhead background.

http://www.myspace.com/ochy1

Kitara and RCC - you're both way more creative than me. Mine is totally un-pimped... Pimpless?
2Poodles Southeast PA

I have one, too. Got it ages ago and touched base with a friend from HS, I also use it to keep in touch with my sis and bro.
2b/3a.
Kitara and RCC - you're both way more creative than me. Mine is totally un-pimped... Pimpless?
It's all copy and paste so I don't have to actually do anything. I just find one I like and pop in the code.

The Youtube vids are easy to embed too.

I'm not in the over 40 yet, but I have one. I did it mostly to get in touch with some old high school friends.

Hopefully I typed this right because I can't see it from work
www.myspace.com/carriecat1976
Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town

Last edited by Rednaturalcurls; 07-10-2008 at 05:28 PM.
I don't have one. I don't really have anyone I need to keep in contact with and I have some message boards (including this one) that I get obsessed with - I don't want another obsession.

But the comment about Tom showing up and that he is a spammer and then the comment that he owns it cracked me up.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
Hopefully I typed this right because I can't see it from work
www.myspace.com/carriecat1976
Originally Posted by Rednaturalcurls
Oh God why did I watch Nineteen.
I'm thinking about getting a myspace page. I guess I'm really old, because the idea actually scares me because it'll prove to me how out of touch I really am. My brother has a page on his own and with his band, and the youth group kids I work with have their own. I guess it makes sense that it would be easy to keep in contact with other people. I don't know. I'm sure one night when I'm bored I'll just do it.
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Trending Topics