Wow - just discovered this forum!

Nice to have peers!

Anyone agree with this:

I wouldnt go back again for all the money in the world!

Unless I could go back knowing what I have learned, I will keep my newfound wrinkles and my slowing metabolism! If I knew then (teens,20s, even 30s) what I know now.... I woulda been one happy camper.

I used to read, in all those "Womens" magazines, about how life got better after 40...And I thought "you have to say that, cause yer OLD". But it is SO true. I cannot be the only one who had an epiphany at 40 - chime in ladies: Who looks, feels IS better now, then ever?
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
I am with you on this one, rudeechick!!

It takes time to develop into a fully functioning human being, and I wouldn't go back to my 20s or even early 30s...I am finally settling in and figuring out who I am.

I also think I was a late bloomer. I was painfully shy and anxious as a young woman. Now I take more risks, but I am also comfortable with who I am -- there is nothing wrong with wanting to read a book on a Friday night, darn it!!

Now, I will say that I wish I had access to the body I had when I was 25!!! I didn't appreciate it at the time. But I would need the confidence of the woman I am now to live comfortably in that body.

I am glad to be 41.
Growing out my curls. White hair, fine to medium texture but a lot of it. Low to medium porosity. Botticelli curls -- 2c/3a mix. My hair loves protein.
CG since '08.

Cleanser: (Summer) Beautiful Curls Nurturing shampoo or Kathymack's soap bars
Co-wash: TJ Nourish
Protein: CJ Repair Me
Styling products: (Summer) BB Styling Mudd
Gel: (Summer) BRHG, Upper Management gel.
Now, I will say that I wish I had access to the body I had when I was 25!!! I didn't appreciate it at the time. But I would need the confidence of the woman I am now to live comfortably in that body.
SO well put. I look back now at pictures where I thought i looked awful and I wanna kick myself!

In the past 6 years I began reminding myself that in 10 years, I will be WISHING I looked like what I look like NOW!

And furthermore, I have no clue what 46 is supposed to feel like; I still feel like a kid. Granted the number freaks me out (I cant be 46, my MOTHERS 46 - but she cant be cause shes 76????) but if this is what it feels like, I'm in.
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album

Trending Topics