CurlTalk

CurlTalk (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/)
-   Over 40 (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/over-40/)
-   -   I Was Looking Up Some Sexy Men &... (http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/over-40/54830-i-looking-up-some-sexy-men.html)

g-stringranny 08-28-2008 12:50 AM

I Was Looking Up Some Sexy Men &...

I found out that Fabian Forte was in PlayGirl. I wasn't too impressed. More hair then package. He doesn't look "that" bad today, but nothing to get excited about. I also looked up Tom Jones. :sad1: I listen to a lot of the oldies at work, so I was curious what they looked like today.

Who did you have a crush on & what does he look like today? Of course, we all know that we look the same as we did in our teens & twenties. :p

jeepcurlygurl 08-28-2008 03:06 PM

I had a crush on most every rocker from the 70's. Some of them still look great, some look terrible, some are dead. I still love them all.
I think Tom Jones still looks and sounds great and can do me anytime. : )

dembidj 09-01-2008 02:18 PM

Jeep, you are a character! You crack me up!:hello1:

whatsercurl 09-01-2008 04:20 PM

Sean Cassidy. And I don't think I've seen a picture of him since shortly after the Hardy Boys ended. LOL

A slew of others but he and I were engaged - at least in my mind. ;)

Suburbanbushbabe 09-01-2008 08:45 PM

Michael Caine used to be hot. Anyone see him in Zulu? Jees!!

rudeechick 09-03-2008 05:10 PM

This thread is old...but heck, so am I!

Lets see... had a huge crush on Richard Hatch (Streets of San Fransisco), Paul Micheal Glaser (Starsky) and Bobby Darren (from the Old Gidget movies - dont ask).

They all held up pretty well. On the other hand, you should see what my ex-husband looks like now....Its not pretty....:toothy7:

whatsercurl 09-03-2008 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudeechick (Post 707235)

Lets see... had a huge crush on Richard Hatch (Streets of San Fransisco), Paul Micheal Glaser (Starsky) and Bobby Darren (from the Old Gidget movies - dont ask).

They all held up pretty well. On the other hand, you should see what my ex-husband looks like now....Its not pretty....:toothy7:

Mmmmm Starsky - with all his dark curls - MEOW!

Mar 09-03-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsercurl (Post 704944)
Sean Cassidy. And I don't think I've seen a picture of him since shortly after the Hardy Boys ended. LOL

A slew of others but he and I were engaged - at least in my mind. ;)

I just saw a pic of him recently,he didn't look TOO bad.

I had Leif Garrett and Peter Frampton on my walls.
Leif looks ok but he's messed up.
Peter looks hotter than ever to me:)

latetocurls 09-03-2008 06:34 PM

I still love the King.

susancnw 09-03-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Which should be of IMMENSE satisfaction to you...and if it is not...well, it should be!

Randolph Mantooth (Emergency!) Wow....

rudeechick 09-03-2008 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latetocurls (Post 707346)
I still love the King.

Ah, Elvis - In his "Change of Habit" Days. <swoon>

rudeechick 09-03-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susancnw (Post 707424)
Quote:

Which should be of IMMENSE satisfaction to you...and if it is not...well, it should be!

Randolph Mantooth (Emergency!) Wow....

Oh it SO is.... except my boyfriend always throws it in my face..."Well, you married him..." And I try to convince him how cute my ex was AT THE TIME.....

Its ok, I've seen my boyfriends ex-wife!%>

g-stringranny 09-03-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl (Post 700332)
I had a crush on most every rocker from the 70's. Some of them still look great, some look terrible, some are dead. I still love them all.
I think Tom Jones still looks and sounds great and can do me anytime. : )

For your pleasure. :wink: Your're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmyTZEqlo8

deedee55 09-03-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

funny you should mention paul michael glaser. i was at a wedding in la this weekend and saw him at a burrito joint in venice beach. took a while to place the face - he was wearing a baseball cap and had a kind of scruffy beard - and i kept staring at the poor guy. he seemed like a pretty nice guy, from buying burritos next to him at least.

dd

g-stringranny 09-03-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deedee55 (Post 707659)
Quote:

funny you should mention paul michael glaser. i was at a wedding in la this weekend and saw him at a burrito joint in venice beach. took a while to place the face - he was wearing a baseball cap and had a kind of scruffy beard - and i kept staring at the poor guy. he seemed like a pretty nice guy, from buying burritos next to him at least.

dd

I don't even know how to respond to that. :laughing7: I think it let's all of us "regular people" realize that they are pretty much regular, too. (after their fame)

elfsmomsc 09-06-2008 03:47 PM

Just wondering, does anyone remember Bobby Sherman?

I thought he was really something, oh, many years ago.

rudeechick 09-06-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfsmomsc (Post 710853)
Just wondering, does anyone remember Bobby Sherman?

I thought he was really something, oh, many years ago.

Yer goin way back, but Yes! He was on "Here comes the Brides" on ABC, Friday nights.....

Tiger Beat moment, baby!

Speckla 09-06-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

;)

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images...aun.100306.jpg

rudeechick 09-06-2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speckla (Post 711003)
Quote:

;)

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images...aun.100306.jpg

Spekla, if you posted this cause you think he looks good.... I think that French Braids a wee bit too tight!;)

scarriecarrie 09-06-2008 06:00 PM

Harrison Ford in the first Star Wars movie. YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!