Jeep's hair saga, the short version.

Like Tree67Likes

The early years - combs, brushes, tears, boy-cuts, tears, pony tails, tangles, tears.

The teen years - soup cans, rubber bands, relaxers, nightmare salon cuts, tears, being the girl with "the hair", everyone says they love my hair but I still hate it, tears.

20's & 30's - no more salon cuts for me, long hair and short hair and everything in between, experiments with colors and highlights, still unhappy with the hair.

Early 40's - short lived experiments with flat irons, more or less letting the hair do it's thing but still not lovin' it.

Mid to late 40's - thank the gods for the internet and NC.com. Finally figured out what to do and after lots of experimenting I found the products and routines that make my 3B hair healthy, shiny, and happy.
Then 5 minutes later my hair got bored and decided to go grey!! Time for a big hair cut and adjusting to that new hair in the mirror. Waiting til it all grows in to see if I need to change products and routines. It seems to be leaning toward 3A. I'll just have to wait and see and start the experimenting all over again. But no more tears.

50's and beyond - long grey curly hair, t-shirts and tank tops, hippie skirts and tight jeans, sandals and biker boots, big silver jewelry, being a cool old lady.

So what's your story?
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
I didn't know I had curly/wavy hair until a few months b4 I found this site. I never let it dry naturally. In my teens, I would wash it and use those awful brush rollers. When blow dryers and hot rollers came out, these were my staples. My last disaster with my hair was me putting a straightener on it that I bought from a drugstore. For some reason my hair would never go straight no matter what I did. I was 50 at the time and handfuls of my hair came out when I rinsed it out. I was sick of the damage so I cut 4" off myself and decided not to do anything to my hair again. Lo and behold. When it dried naturally I had curls. I did a search, found this site, and am living curlier ever after.
alacurl and curlypearl like this.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Until I was 15 there was a bushy, frizzy ponytail, plaits, bunches, rags for special occasions.
15 - big chop, layers I couldn't cope with, the worst time hair wise, just at an age where it was important to be looking good.
By 18 - all one length again, discovered the hairdryer and round brush - straight hair and much happier, despite the time consuming nature of it. A few years of straight hair, long and shortish.
25 - went curly, never loose, always tied back or half up half down and plastered in whatever I could lay my hands on to calm it down. By mid 30's John Frieda was my best friend.
40 - was x-tenso'd, not a good experience but discovered straight hair again, this time with ceramic irons. 18mths later, fried hair.
42 - NC.com, still struggling with accepting the curliness, but hopefully things will get better.
Love the topic Jeepcurlygurl!

The early years... pixies, boy cuts and the infamous Dorothy Hamill (sp?) cut. Was a total tomboy so short hair worked out okay. Was more worried about climbing trees and fun stuff like that than girlie issues like hair care.

High School... 9th into 10th grade - barely shoulder length hair and my Mom's evil home perm phase. Looked like a an zooilogical experiment gone bad - crossing a lion with a poodle. BLECHHHH. 11th grade longer hair - perms growing out. 12th grade - short almost pixie-ish cut for senior picture, then let it grow out again.

Started off college-age years with below shoulder length, almost BSL hair. Xmas break 1983 - the totally "will go down in infamy" punk buzz cut. Had a long, ear length swatch that hung down over my right ear and was bleached blonde. (had to cover a scar acquired in tomboy phase) Also left a thumb thick tail of length in the back. SOOO FASHIONABLE (if you were into punk and that sort of a thing)

Early 20's and entering the working world.... Blah... Let hair grow to about BSL. Was stick straight so had to use spiral perms, hot rollers and tons of product to have "big hair" that was required in the 80's. Was afraid of wind and rain. Rule #1 - don't touch the hair! This phase lasted until I was around 30 or so... (forgot to mention bleached blonde too)

Ahhhh the 30's... I was 32ish and hmmmm... what is this??? I haven't had a perm for around 2 years or so and... could it be??? IT IS!!! Wavy hair! Other than a brain-fart when I was 35 and cut hair to above shoulder length, let hair get longer. The longer it is, the wavier/curlier it gets. Started being less and less of a slave to hair products and gizmos like curling irons and hair dryers.

Last year - the big 4-OHHHH. Hair now mid-hip length, and waffling between 2a to 2c-ish. Don't use any hair products anymore other than shampoo and conditioner, let it airdry, and totally loving it. If and when I happen to go gray, so be it! My only concern is to prevent damage riding around in my jeep with the windows down or the top off - ohhh the tangles I get. Much more relaxed about life (well, except this week, I quit smoking on Monday) and my hair has never looked better.
Racegirl
2a/bFiii 36ish???

My long wavy hair is a symbol of my individuality and belief in personal freedom!

Eat right, exercise, die anyways! :-)
Thank goodness I was too old for the punk phase. And the Madonna phase. I also missed the Texas Beauty Pageant phase. And the That Girl phase.

The one nice thing about having shorter hair (for now) is I can stuff it into a hat for 'top down' days. But then I have to contend with hat hair.
Ya can't win.
In Western PA
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
50's and beyond - long grey curly hair, t-shirts and tank tops, hippie skirts and tight jeans, sandals and biker boots, big silver jewelry, being a cool old lady.
You go,girl-I am gonna be you when I "grow up" My husband always says he can't wait until I have long gray curly hair!
"what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
-Mother Theresa
curlie3
OMG! LOVED your post Jeep!!!!! I am 48 and this sounds like me now! As well as the before's...Remember only too well the various tortures! I have a platinum grey that is softer than when I was younger and has been taking over my hair since my late 30's...I get hightlights and lowlights (daughter a hairdresser) now I am growing out a short cut (I know, baddd decision) and growing out bangs and lovin' the way it looks. I am so jazzed about plopping! Learned here! No longer a slave to the flat iron....

Especially love this that you wrote....."50's and beyond - long grey curly hair, t-shirts and tank tops, hippie skirts and tight jeans, sandals and biker boots, big silver jewelry, being a cool old lady. "

I am already in the jeans,tank tops,t-shirts and flip flops, silver jewlery mixed with slim gold and my Golden retrievers! going for the Dyan Cannon length...almost there! ROCK-ON GIRLS!!! Thanx JEEP!!!
Well here's mine...

baby years...
"Aye dios mio!! She's so pretty...and I wouldn't worry about her pelo (hair)--it will probaby get straighter."

todler years...
"Hmm, I don't know mija...I think this is as good as it's gonna get. She got your looks but her father's 'bad' hair. Maybe some vaseline will hold down those greñas([noun feminine] mop, shock, tangled hair)."

pre-teen years...
"Listen mijita...don't even think about walking out of this house without combing out that brillo pad--you are taking school pictures today! That's it--we're shaving you bald!"

teen years...
"Is that a Jeri curl?"
"No, it's natural."
"Get out--really!?"

20's...
"Ouch! Damn! burned my neck again with this #@$% curling iron. Ooooh, my arm is killing me, but my hair looks good." "...a cold front will produce rain, snow and gusty winds across parts of the City." "Noooooooo!!! I just did my hair!!"

30's...
"Hmmm...Debbie Allen is endorsing it, {yawn}--must be good--I need to get to bed--it's 3am. Wait--what's that 800 number? (August, 2003 Copa Hair System Marketers To Pay $300,000. ... Copa is a popular hair-straightening product targeted primarily to African-American women and sold mainly through infomercials hosted by dancer Debbie Allen. ...have agreed to settle federal charges that they made unsubstantiated claims for the “Copa Hair System”...) "

40's...
Suave Conditioner at Walmart--> $.88
Plopping micro towels at Sally's Beauty Supply--> $9.99
Finger Comb from left and right hands--> $0.00
Discovering NC.com and never having to worry about the weather--> PRICELESS!!!!

This was fun.
3b&c mix, CO (most of the time)
A perfect description of the curly life!
In Western PA
hair saga
hmm-- 0-3 lots of curls. mom thought they were adorable
4-12 more wavy--no real hair problems-long hair-mostly unkempt but did not care-mom cut bangs too short and i never let her cut them again
13-16 bubble hair cut, then had a flip, always trying to keep it from frizzing
16-18 BLONDE straight long hair like Mary Travers except when it rained. beer can rollers and clothes irons, peroxide
18-25 madison wisconsin 1967-1975 ***eddaboutit. i'm a RAD, a bartender and a tournament chess player. long frizzy hair. no more makeup. no shaving. LIBERATION
27-35 back to ny working for my dad in the rag trade. cut my hair off. dorothy hamills. began marathon running. hair short and curly.
35-52 got married. shag haircuts. paul mitchells the cream
52-54 hot flashes, growing hair longer but always cutting every 3 mo for dead ends. began coloring gray
55-56 my friend Liz tells me about devachan. I go before she does. instant convert. CG all the way-don;t look back. 3B poster girl. nc.com once a year haircut. no shampoo. lots of CO. hair is happy. robert craig coloring at home. Carlos is the BEST.
Susan suburban NY
3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
CG since 11/11/04
http://public.fotki.com/banjolady/
PW: banjo
HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos http://www.youtube.com/user/lazycurls
Okay, I'll play too...

Childhood -- I have no idea what my "real" hair actually looked like. When my mom would get tired of putting it in pin curls, she and my aunt would have my other Aunt Ann come down from Latrobe to give me and my cousin Donna home perms. That poor woman....we always cried when we saw her because we knew it meant the stink of the perm solution and scalding our poor heads with water as hot as we could stand it. Then came the pixie-cut years. Nuff said.

Teenage years -- With the invention of the blowdryer and my ability to take care of my own hair came many years of bad haircuts and frustration over my hair "not behaving." I would curl it under with the blowdryer and a round brush, yet 5 minutes later when I'd look in the mirror, some pieces would be flipping up while others were still curled under. I finally gave up and grew it down to my butt in an effort to look like Marcia Brady. Unfortunately, my hair was extremely thick and frizzed and waved and undulated in contrast to Marcia's (marciamarciamarcia) sleek look. These were the Cousin Itt years.

20s to 30s -- More bad haircuts. I kind of knew my hair was wavy, but didn't really understand what that meant. I actually got perms a few times -- big, big hair. Then, at one point I cut it to about an inch short. That was fun for about 15 minutes, then it took a hundred years to grow back out and looked hideous the entire time.

40s -- Started out determined to finally "figure out" what was wrong with my hair. Spent insane amounts of money on slews of hair products and various styling instruments of torture. Then *bliss* stumbled across Naturally Curly.com while googling one day! (insert Hallelujah Chorus here)
Childhood -- white blonde, wavy to curly hair. It was cute! I was adorable! It didn't last!

Early teens -- the years of really bad hair and ugly glasses. My hair got thicker, curlier, unmanageable! My eyes got more nearsighted! Brush rollers and "Get Set." Halo shampoo and Tame Creme Rinse.

Age 16 -- Contacts on the eyeballs and Herbal Essences conditioner on the hair! Bigger rollers make the hair look smoother and straighter. I have a great photo of me looking cool with my younger sis who still was in the bad hair and glasses phase. (She got cool a little later.)

College -- Let the hair grow to waist length, parted in the middle. Wet hair wrapped around my head and dried for an hour under a hard-hat dryer. I was so cool and hippie. Not a curl to be seen except when I was playing a lunatic in a school play.

Age 25 -- Time to cut the mane. Got a shoulder-length blunt cut. Learned to blow-dry it straight. Too much work.

Age 26 -- Farrah Fawcett cut!

Age 27 -- enough with the blow-drying. Asked for a cut that I could allow to dry naturally. Shoulder length with layers.

Age 31 -- why did I cut my hair short? I think because my sister did. It lost almost all its curl.

Age 34 -- Started growing it out again. It was horribly fuzzy but it was the 80s, so that was all right.

Age 35 -- Back to shoulder length with layers and long bangs. Started highlighting. Kept this basic cut until:

Age 50 -- Discovered NC and started letting hair grow below shoulders. Finally grew out the bangs, which never worked. Astonished to find out that my hair was actually curly at that length -- I thought it was only wavy. Began serious hair obsession and product junkie-hood. Changed entire hair routine and every product according to what I discovered on NC.com.

Who knows what happens next?
alacurl, 2poodles and curlypearl like this.
Bumping this because curlygoinggray brought it back to my attention.
I was still in my 40's when this thread started! Now in my mid 50's and I am exactly where I said I would be. I still wear tight jeans, tanks, and biker clothes almost all the time. I let the grey grow out and it is now fairly long and about 60-70% grey. I always wear it curly, never straighten it. And I love it.
Gretchen, alacurl, B-wavy and 7 others like this.
In Western PA
I'm new here (but lurked a long time) so I will play.

3-4 years old (1970-71): Had curly, dark blond hair that my mom kept short. To emulate long hair, I wore a dish towel over my head, clamped towel down with a Tupperware bowl, and rode my tricycle around with my "long hair" flowing in the breeze.

First grade: My mom (who was overall a great Mom) talked me into a short shag hair cut. Hated it. It didn't have that princess look I wanted and didn't go well with my pink cat-eye glasses. I dreamed of looking like the illustration of the long, curly-haired blond woman on the old Clairol Herbal Essences shampoo bottle. Google Image Result for http://thebeautybrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/herbal-essences-11.jpg

Mid-70s-to very-early 80s: (grammar school and junior high) Dark blond hair became light brown, never got another shag, grew my hair longer. To my chagrin, my curly wavy hair refused to feather. Due to a forehead cowlick/swirl, it sometimes feathered UP, but not to the sides as required by Farrah hair cuts and then Lady Di. Thought feathered hair, thin thighs, Tretorn tennis shoes and Icelandic sweaters would solve all problems.

Mid-80s to Mid-90s (late teens and twenties). Long, curly hair with forehead height is in. I naturally have these things! And, I have naturally thick eyebrows like Brooke Shields. For once in my life, I am accidentally "on trend."

Other girls get perms to get big hair but I don't need to. I just wash with my beloved Jhirmack Shampoo and Condish in the lavender bottle, use a lot of mousse and go. My forehead cowlick gives me naturally high hair, yesss! Although I complain about my thighs and my nose, I always feel like my hair is a feature I can count on. Love those scrunchies. Guys say things like, "You have fantabulous hair."

Somewhere in the late nineties- early 00s (my early thirties): I look around and realize...wait a minute. What's with the Rachel hair cut? Why does everyone straighten their hair? Speaking of hair, I begin to overpluck my thick eyebrows.

Mid 00s (mid to late thirties): Get about 20% gray hair, which I highlight to disguise. The combination of over-processed highlights, the aging process and a stressful job makes my hair finer, more flyaway and frizzy. I slink past mall kiosks, but they always chase after me with straightening irons.

2005: Discover the Curly Girl book. Go off poo and silicones. Big improvement, though hair not as thick as in teens and twenties.

2007: Turn 40 and marry a great guy who loves my curly hair, ha! Quit stressful job, work from home, hair health improves.

2007-2012: Continue CG routine, but get lazy and take shortcuts like occasionally brushing hair and towel-drying. Somewhere in 2011, stop highlighting and get grays covered with non-lightening color to match natural light brown hair color. Big improvement in hair health after highlights grow out. Start getting cuts by Deva hair stylist. Less frizz.

Today: Now 45, still not happy with hair, but renewing my commitment to better hair care with this board. I use decent products but I think where I have problems is my technique and our house's hard water. Now blame every problem in the universe on hard water.

One nice surprise on the hair-related front: When I let my thick eyebrows grow back, I realize they make me look younger. Who knew.

Well, that was cathartic! Thanks for reading...if you read this far.
Great thread! I missed it when Jeepy first started it, so I'm happy to find it now.

0-3 -- loose red curls. Super cute.
4-11 -- just a bit of wave. Got a pixie cut going into the first grade, then let it grow long.
12 -- Puberty and hormones reactivate the curls, except now they're frizzy and tight. Get a shag cut in hopes it will help. It didn't!
12-14 -- Misery. Long, straight hair is in style, and I am not cool.
15-18 -- I discover straightening via blowdryers. Sometimes I blowdry and then use hot curlers. Makes me look very glamorous.
18 to mid-30s -- No time to blowdry! I'm working and/or going to school and/or married. Hair is long and curly-ish.
Mid-30s -- I discover modern hair products. Curls become defined and under control (at least somewhat, lol).
Late 30s to now (51) -- Shoulder-length with light layers. I use a leave-in condish and LA Looks gel. Dewpoint messes with my curls, but I don't stress. I love my hair!
shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
hair saga
hmm-- 0-3 lots of curls. mom thought they were adorable
4-12 more wavy--no real hair problems-long hair-mostly unkempt but did not care-mom cut bangs too short and i never let her cut them again
13-16 bubble hair cut, then had a flip, always trying to keep it from frizzing
16-18 BLONDE straight long hair like Mary Travers except when it rained. beer can rollers and clothes irons, peroxide
18-25 madison wisconsin 1967-1975 ***eddaboutit. i'm a RAD, a bartender and a tournament chess player. long frizzy hair. no more makeup. no shaving. LIBERATION
27-35 back to ny working for my dad in the rag trade. cut my hair off. dorothy hamills. began marathon running. hair short and curly.
35-52 got married. shag haircuts. paul mitchells the cream
52-54 hot flashes, growing hair longer but always cutting every 3 mo for dead ends. began coloring gray
55-56 my friend Liz tells me about devachan. I go before she does. instant convert. CG all the way-don;t look back. 3B poster girl. nc.com once a year haircut. no shampoo. lots of CO. hair is happy. robert craig coloring at home. Carlos is the BEST.
Originally Posted by banjocurl
forgot about this one! jeep you are fabulous!!
update: now i am 62. hair going gray, still multicolored. about 6-8" of color remains. hair around BSL. once a year cut w ana at devachan. using suave, garnier body boost or boots *when i have it) and LA looks gel. 2 turban towels, gator clip for top for height. 10 min in shower, 5 min after...thatzit!!
Susan suburban NY
3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
CG since 11/11/04
http://public.fotki.com/banjolady/
PW: banjo
HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos http://www.youtube.com/user/lazycurls
0-1. Bald

1-3. Towhead. When I sleep the back of my head looks like a Q-tip.

4-11. Mom keeps my hair cut in a 'pixie' 'cuz it curls so cute. I long for long hair.

12-13. grow my hair to BSL. It is golden and people ask me if my hair normally has waves like this - or if I braid it at night. Hippy is NOT a look that is going to fly in my town, and after my hair turns green from swimming, I cut it off into a "shag."

14. Who knew my hair had turned THIS curly. No way does all this curl work with a shag cut. I start brushing my hair constantly as it dries thinking this might somehow straighten it. It is a puffball. It is also darkening to dishwater blonde, and so every day when I wash it in harsh detergent, I spritz on pure lemon juice and sit in the sun as I brush my hair dry.

15. My hair has turned to straw, it is not growing. I cry every day when I look in the mirror. My mother finally takes me to a hair "stylist." who tells me I would look darling in a "poodle-cut." I think I will kill myself! But the stylist shows me how to blow dry my hair as I brush, and my sister introduces me to the clothes iron to straighten my homework, dollar bills and voila....my hair!

16-18. Why won't my damn hair grow, and why does my school demand I take P.E. and have a SHOWER. My hair is so frizzy when exposed to sweat, steam or rain. Thank God I live in the desert. I HATE my HAIR!!! Trip to Hawaii with my friends? What in the hell was I thinking? They finally discover just how curly my hair really is. They feel so sorry for me.

18-50. Just F my hair. It is ugly, so am I, what difference does it make. I'll try anything and everything....nothing works.

51. I find NC.com, curly girl, longhaircommunity.com. I am finally at peace. I like my hair, I can accept myself. Life is good.

Let me start off by saying my mom was a beautician and was licenced in the late 1950s.

Birth-head full of jet black hair (same with all 5 of my kids)
until 5th grade-short pixies (never allowed to grow, mom had to chase me to cut my hair, I wanted long hair so bad, but she said I never took care of it)btw, ALL the girls had long hair in grade school & people would mistake me for a boy (humiliating!)
6th grade-shoulder length (I now know my hair is thick and wavy)
7th grade- first perm (of a zillion given by mom, of course) every perm looked good when rods came out, but first wet or wash=FLAT waves, yucky mess!
Oh, started making money, mom don't cut my hair anymore. Salon cuts now...
9th grade-Dorothy Hamill haircut (looked perfect in salon and I was so HAPPY!!! Next day, wash, blowdry, curl, WTH!!!) It looked like a poofy bowl. Depressed, I'm a failure, I can't even style my hair right...Did I mention stylist SHAVED my neck hairs=crazy hairline TODAY!!!
Until graduation-more cuts, still can't style right
21 yrs- Hair is shoulder length, spiral perms are just coming in. Can't afford salon price so go to beauty school and explain the perm to them. More than one girl wrapping the rods...Result= Curly for a few days, then bangs break off at the scalp!!! I'm horrified. Never got another perm!
25 yrs- Best friend notices I have "a" gray hair. Start coloring my hair at home. Oh my hair is almost bsl (for the first time in my life!)
Spent my entire life blow drying my hair as straight as I could get it. Got a flat-iron last year and that worked pretty good, never mind the condition my hair is in by now...
46 yrs old-Stopped coloring, trimming/cutting my own hair, found and joined goinggraylookinggreat/silversisterscafegray, curly girl book, naturallycurly. I have embraced my natural hair that is going gray and is CURLY!!! I was told my entire life I had WAVY hair. Well, I now have the curl I couldn't get from the perms!!! Oh, I love it. My goal is to have long natural healthy hair. Now if my hair would just GROW FASTER!!!

Mostly: Wen Cleansing Conditioner: Lavendar & Tea Tree

Occasionally: DevaCurl No-Poo, One Condition, & Angel; KCCC, KCKT & KCCC
Last Dye 1/4/12; Started Curlygirl Method 6/2012; Final cut to remove dye 3/30/13

Last edited by curlygoinggray; 09-11-2012 at 11:31 AM.
I've had a pretty interesting hair life!

10yo - used sun-in, got bright orange hair. My mom didn't notice.

14yo - mohawk, my dad helped me shave my head

Kept the mohawk in one form or another pretty much till I was about 19. Had ALL the colors.

20 - very short very platinum.

22-23 dreadlocks.

by 25, long and red, about BSL.

At 25, clippered it all off to about an inch and started over!

Some variation of bobbed to BSL, sometimes layered sometimes not, from then until I was 36.

36 decided to see how long it would get if I just didn't cut it. Bobbed it above my shoulders and then didn't cut it until I was

42, hair down past my butt, superlong all one length. More than a yard long!

Since then I've been getting layered deva-ish cuts and using henna.

I do quite like extreme hair, but it's harder to rock it as I get older. The henna is nice because it's Very Red outdoors but looks pretty much like brown indoors.
2c / C / iii (FIA)
Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!
Robin-in-Florida,
Hi! Not to go off topic but can you tell me what you use from Walgreens? Is it a conditioning balm?? I already know they sell the Garnier products and am hoping it is something different and good!!!!
Thank You!!!

Edit:
I googled and came up with BioInfusion Hydrating Conditioning Balm at Walgreens. I believe this to be the one in your signature line.

I apologize again, I don't see anywhere to delete this post...

Mostly: Wen Cleansing Conditioner: Lavendar & Tea Tree

Occasionally: DevaCurl No-Poo, One Condition, & Angel; KCCC, KCKT & KCCC
Last Dye 1/4/12; Started Curlygirl Method 6/2012; Final cut to remove dye 3/30/13

Last edited by curlygoinggray; 09-14-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Trending Topics