Any reasonable places for hair coloring in NYC?

I am looking for a good and reasonable place to get highlights. My daughter actually did the one process for me. I mentioned in another post that devachan seems to not be doing the hair model thing. I live in nyc so need a place close by in the boroughs probably. thanks.
Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.
Hi Susan,

When I lived on the UWS, I went to the Robert Stuart Salon on Amsterdam and, I think, 84th. This was about ten years ago, but the highlights were great and really reasonable price-wise. I recommended Robert to another NYC curly for a cut, and she totally dug him. (He cuts hair, but he personally does not do color.) I really liked it there, and was a client for a few years, till I moved to LA. I know you live downtown, but a schlep up to the West Side for good highlights is something to consider.

Let me know if you go, and how it turns out.

Lori
I will check that out but I would think it would be expensive. Probablyneed to go to the boroughs. Any ideas out there?
Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.

Trending Topics