So,how old are we here?

I am 43 and a half
"what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
-Mother Theresa
40 years, 7 months and 27 days....but who's counting .
3b&c mix, CO (most of the time)
49 and 16 days.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
I'm 52 years 8 months.
I'm 59.(but I feel 35)
What a WONDERFUL day!!
reeni,

I find that is an interesting thing that as people get older unless they are having health problems they don't feel "old". I certainly feel like I'm at least 20 years younger than I am and I think that is extremely common.

My mother is 79, in good health, (especially considering she has a mastectomy 18 months ago), still walks on her treadmill and she feels much younger than her age. A cashier referred to her as ederly about a year ago and she was very hurt.
Well, in my family I'm still a youngster. My Mom is almost 91, and her sister just turnes 105. So I've got a lot of livin' to do!!
What a WONDERFUL day!!
I'm 48, told I look in my mid-30's (thank goodness for oily skin .. no wrinkles!), and feel 18. Okay, maybe 25 .
CG-modified since 4/05
2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets.
Best definition winner: KCCC
Best volume winner: LOOB
55 in April. I will officially be a "Senior Citizen" complete with discounts. I prefer "G-string Granny."
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Wow, reeni you have great genes. Mine are not so good.
55 and 4 mos.

Lotsawaves, the day after I turned 55 I happened to buy something in the local dept store. This young clerk asked me (sort of sheepishly) if I was a senior citizen. I asked her how old I had to be; she said 55. I wasn't sure if it was written all over my face or what. Turns out they were having a special unadvertised senior citizen discount day and were told to make sure people knew about it. I could tell she felt funny asking, but heck she did save me some money!!
3b/c
55 and 4 mos.

Lotsawaves, the day after I turned 55 I happened to buy something in the local dept store. This young clerk asked me (sort of sheepishly) if I was a senior citizen. I asked her how old I had to be; she said 55. I wasn't sure if it was written all over my face or what. Turns out they were having a special unadvertised senior citizen discount day and were told to make sure people knew about it. I could tell she felt funny asking, but heck she did save me some money!!
Originally Posted by munchkin
My former supervisor came to work one day all upset. She had purchased some clothing at a store and she found once she got home that she had been given the senior discount. It was on her receipt. The sales clerk didn't even ask her age. She was upset because she is only 47!
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
42 and a 1/2.

SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring"
3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
* pw: just4curlies
* My Motto: Strand Test!
some hair pics
-- gone, but never forgotten.
i am 56 and feel great. I hike daily, swim daily, play the banjo, work for myself. my biggest regret is no kids--but i do have some stepgrandkids and cousins kids in my life plus my 3 dogs. i am noticing that a number of us over 40 and over 50 types do not have a picture site. I would LOVE to see some photos -reeni, maudie, you all know who you are. i remember when a teenager we used to joke about "live fast die young and have a good looking corpse". oh well, too late now
Susan suburban NY
3b going gray, not thick, waist length when wet, a bit below shoulders when dry
CG since 11/11/04
http://public.fotki.com/banjolady/
PW: banjo
HG: suave and honey for co-wash, deva, i use garnier fructis regular CO's or boots pink or white as leave ins and LA looks sport gel. plop w microfiber turban, then curl towel scrunch, then another turban.i sleep with the turban on. little one minute hair styling videos http://www.youtube.com/user/lazycurls
CurlySuzGuide
54 and one month. Look and feel much younger (and happier than I ever was).
sorry. posted in the wrong place.
3b&c mix, CO (most of the time)
curlie3
A very young 48!
I'll be 43 next month. In my head I'll always be 26.
I will be 38 in a couple weeks, but this board is closer in my age range than the 20 somethings elsewhere.
Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.

Trending Topics