Great forum!!!!

curlie3
Hi all...I am new to the site for using, but have been reading you all for a while...I am so happy to see this age group! I did kinda just jump in here and post something earlier, and I hopped on JEEPS great hair saga link... (loved it) and played too but, so awesome to see the same age related hair and other issues! Thanx all for sharing and glad to be in here!
We still got it! oh yeah! Only the beginning!
Nice to meet you.... Curlie3
Welcome!
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
curlie3
Glad to meet you too curlie3!
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
curlie3
Thankyou jeepcurly girl! I always enjoy reading the posts you have and your pics are great! I checked the other day...I need to learn how to do the pic album thing...Really loved your hair saga...had fun replying! Very nice to meet you to! curlies rock!
Welcome aboard, curlie3
3b&c mix, CO (most of the time)
curlie3
Thank you so much! This site has been such a big help and inspiration in many areas!!! Have a great day....

Trending Topics