My Granddaughter Said My Name :)

My granddaughter will be a year on April 2nd. She said my name for the 1st time yesterday. We were sitting on the floor facing each other playing and she grabbed me in a hug, laid her head on my shoulder and said "Nana." It brought tears to my eyes. This is definitely the best thing about growing older. My grandchildren.

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
Your granddaughter is precious, what an angel! Your story brought tears to my eyes....thanks for sharing it.
I remember the first time my grandson identified me, too. He calls me Gramma Rene, and I still think "aawwww" and he's 11 now!

I love grandchildren.
What a WONDERFUL day!!
Look at that angel baby!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My grandson is growing into a very handsome young man. Hard to believe he was 5 1/2 weeks early and had to go on the respirator. When he sees me, he says "Nana miss, Nana love." He's vacationing in Hawaii in this picture.

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Trending Topics