Botox between the eyebrows

Last week, I bought surgical tape at Walmart for less than $3. It's called Nexcare Flexible Clear, and the package looks like scotch tape.

It does seem to help, even if it's temporary.
Originally Posted by alacurl
With Frownies, you're supposed to massage the area you're applying it to a little to relax the line, then put it on. It's supposed eventually soften the line by sorta retraining the area - as long as you use them regularly. That's always been my problem, not to mention the fact that I evidently pull them off in my sleep half the time, LOL.

I got mine at Ulta, but I'm told they don't have them any more. Sephora has them on-line if not in their stores.
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett
I'm so sick of my huge frown lines - I'm 36 and look at least 46 because of it. I tried the surgical tape and had the same sort of reaction as I did to the Frownies. Anyone found anything else that works that's non-surgical?
Sarah.

Based in the UK. 2-something (2b?) hair. Very porous, fine and brittle/fragile

Hair loves: Drip drying, glycerine, shea butter, oils
Hair hates: Plopping, any kind of gel, most conditioners (scalp issues).
Last week, I bought surgical tape at Walmart for less than $3. It's called Nexcare Flexible Clear, and the package looks like scotch tape.

It does seem to help, even if it's temporary.
Originally Posted by alacurl
I tried this last night. This morning, I have a huge red rectangular where the tape was, and somehow, an extra vertical line in my skin. Not a success.
I'm so sick of my huge frown lines - I'm 36 and look at least 46 because of it. I tried the surgical tape and had the same sort of reaction as I did to the Frownies. Anyone found anything else that works that's non-surgical?
Originally Posted by pelicano
And what, may I ask, is so awful about 46???
Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot
3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
My Photobucket Album
I'm not done complaining.

After using my usual oil cleansing method in the shower, I got out to find that despite it, I had tape GOO left all over the area between my brows, and even in my eyebrows.

Okay, I think I'm done now.
After using my usual oil cleansing method in the shower, I got out to find that despite it, I had tape GOO left all over the area between my brows, and even in my eyebrows.
Originally Posted by ninja dog
I got the goo, too, but only once. I think it was because of the product I used underneath it that particular time. But my oil cleanser took the goo right off.

FWIW for anyone else who might be interested, I use two pieces of tape in an X shape. I don't think one piece would do the trick for me. And, like auntnett said, I massage the area a little to relax the line, then apply the tape.
shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
And what, may I ask, is so awful about 46???
Originally Posted by rudeechick
It's pretty awful when you're 36!
Sarah.

Based in the UK. 2-something (2b?) hair. Very porous, fine and brittle/fragile

Hair loves: Drip drying, glycerine, shea butter, oils
Hair hates: Plopping, any kind of gel, most conditioners (scalp issues).
I hate looking my actual age much less 10 years older.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Trending Topics