Finally --No More VPL's!

I was at a Yoga teacher training workshop a couple of weeks ago and several of us started discussing what we wear under our fairly tight Yoga pants. Personally, I go commando, since I cannot stand to wear "butt floss" like most of the younger girls; however, one lady suggested Soma brand panties. Since I've been looking for something besides Spanx that don't show waistline or PL with mid-rise jeans, I ordered me three pair (they were on sale 3 for $27).

They are amazing! I ordered the "Vanishing Edge Cotton High Leg Briefs." They have rows of thin latex(???) instead of elastic and they really do not show! They also don't ride up. I'm just wondering if the latex is going to irritate my skin since I've had problems with that in the past. I guess I'll find out.

--Just had to share my new find!
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
They look good. A little pricey, though.
They look good. A little pricey, though.
Originally Posted by ninja dog
Not so pricey when you pay $25 and up for spanx! These look much more comfortable too. I think spanx are uncomfortable under jeans and I sure wouldn't wear them under a yoga pant.
3b spirals, fine texture, normal porosity, dense
Picasa:
Link
Deva Low Poo
Suave Naturals Coconut for detangling
Renpure Organics conditioner/leave-in
Homemade FSG
KCCC
Curl Junkie Stuff
BRHG

Nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect.
-wabi-sabi

I was told to wear spanx after some abdominal surgery; those things are made of iron!
They're no more expensive than VS.
KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
Right, KKL; that's the point of post 3.
so, where do you buy these things?
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
so, where do you buy these things?
Originally Posted by rouquinne
soma.com

When they came, they came in a package that had Chico's as the return address, so you may be able to get them at Chico's since Soma Intimates is probably owned by Chico's. Anyway, the shipping was immediate so I got them in a couple of days.
KurlyKarenLee

shipping is probably not that easy for Canada...
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!

Trending Topics