Where does your hair usually hit when you wear it dry/curly?

For me, it averages just below shoulders. I would love for it to get to armpit length when dry and really curly, but that's about 6-8" more of growth. So I'm hanging in there for now.
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
shoulder length.
My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
Just below the shoulders. I would like to grow it longer, but it just does not look good longer, IMO.
shoulder-length 3a/b, depending on weather and products (or lack of products!)
Mine's short: nape of neck in back and to the bottom of my ears in the front. Patiently growing it out..............
2Poodles Southeast PA
fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

Speckla
APL

Just below the shoulders. I wish it could be BSL, but it just doesn't grow any longer.
Minneapolis, MN
I keep mine at BSL. I can grow it longer easily, but it tends to lose curl after that.
Just past my shoulders for now. I decided to grow it back to BSL. I don't know if it'll grow that long anymore.
There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
Just past my shoulders. Had it cut last week, a couple of inches off, as it starting to look straggly. I'll always covet long hair but I just don't think it's for me.
3b in South Australia.
I'm forever trimming it up so it rarely gets much past shoulder length. Right now it's just barely touching shoulders.
In Western PA
Found NC in 2004. CG since 2-05, going grey since 9-05. 3B with some 3A.
Hair texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
Suave & VO5 cond, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
http://public.fotki.com/jeepcurlygurl/ password jeepy **updated Aug 2014**
https://www.facebook.com/lifetheuniverseandtodd
Shoulder length. Anything longer looks sloppy on me. I envision that long, gorgeous beyond shoulder length hair that models have in fashion magazines. However, my reality is that it starts to frizz or look unkept. I'm in total denial until I see pictures of myself with my long hair (and realize it doesn't look that good). I also have a hard time getting it shorter. Most stylist tell me that I shouldn't do a bob (thick hair + round face). I have had one and liked it, but most people commented that it was a little too short.
Mine usually falls just above bsl, no matter how long I go between cuts. I know it looks like a sloppy mess, but I'm determined to see how long I can grow it. The sad part is, I know it is growing because my few gray roots need to be henna'd every so often, but I get no length whatsoever...Short hair looks hideous on me (big, round face looks bigger and rounder, lol...)

Trending Topics