My Chest Wrinkles Disappeared.....

I've been using a new product, plus cleaning with the castor oil & sunflower oil. My face & neck look the same, but I noticed this morning that my chest is almost completely smooth. I'm shocked. I wish my face & neck would have the same reaction. I'm not sure what is working on this area. I'm hoping it's the oils, because the product I've been using is expensive.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
I use Retin-A on my chest every night. It's really faded the "ring" wrinkle I had on my upper chest.
For me it's more like sheet wrinkles you wake up to in the morning, but they don't go away.

I'm trying an experiment tonight. After cleansing my skin with oils & using the expensive product, I'm putting the oils on my face, neck, & chest. I'm hoping I will see results, because I really don't want to buy more of this expensive product.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
I've been using a new product, plus cleaning with the castor oil & sunflower oil.
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves
What's the new product?
Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Salon Care Honey Almond, Devacurl OC, Acure Argan Stem Cell+Argan Oil, Mill Creek Botanicals Keratin Repair
Leave-ins: BWC, KCKT, cno overnight
Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG
DT: Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak, Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
Yes what's the new product???
Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
Yeah, come on lotsa! That's no fair to rave about some new, incredible, mystery wrinkle remover, and then not spill the beans.

Hey, I don't even know if it's the new product. It's not working on my face & neck.

It's called #37-C. It's $159 for a 30 day supply, so it's not something I would like to have to keep up. I'm going to return the empty bottle after 30 days for my money back. If I was having the same results on my face & neck I would find a way to afford this product.
From Michael Berg:

For me it's more like sheet wrinkles you wake up to in the morning, but they don't go away.

I'm trying an experiment tonight. After cleansing my skin with oils & using the expensive product, I'm putting the oils on my face, neck, & chest. I'm hoping I will see results, because I really don't want to buy more of this expensive product.
Originally Posted by Lotsawaves
haha, sheet wrinkles! I know just what you mean. I have started using Retin-A on the upper chest area, but it hasn't been long enough to see any results.
Type 2b. Wash: WEN pomegranate or fig. Leave-in conditioner: Alaffia beautiful curls for wavy hair, Spiral Solutions Protein spray. Style: Curls In A Bottle, Ecostyler, or KCCC.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with sheet wrinkles.
From Michael Berg:

has anyone tried the chest saver? i found their website and placed an order. they seem to have some good reviews so i am wondering if anyone here has tried it.

I've never heard of it, but it does sound interesting. I'll check it out.

Well, my sheet wrinkles are back. I haven't been using the oils, so that may be the problem. I got lazy.

Here's my view on all this....I can use all the expensive products that are suppose to remove fine lines, etc, but they seem to make my skin more dry and my lines are more pronounced. I think, with me, I just need a lot of moisture and oil on my dry skin.

I've just started taking off my make-up and cleansing my face with olive oil and using Crisco shortening as my moisturizer. I do this at night. My make-up would be sliding off my face if I did it in the morning. I'm also adding good oil in my diet (flaxseed oil & omega 3 vitamins.) Time will tell.
I tried all kind of cosmetics to get rid of my chest wrinkles. I stumbled upon Intimia chest pillow at Intimia by accident while searching the internet. I'd used it for a while and my wrinkles had slowly disappeared. Just be aware it has to be worn every night in order to maintain a wrinkle free cleavage. Good luck...
My chest wrinkles are entirely due to sleeping on my side. Am just trying to moisturize and re-train myself to sleep on my back. Should have done it 20 yrs ago!
I'm not sure how I sleep at night. I start out on my tummy or side, but when the alarm goes off I can never remember how I was laying. Hopefully on my back. I have a pillow that will help me stay on my back, but I forget to use it. I now mix up olive oil, peanut oil, and lanolin and use this all over after my bath at night. I use retin-a in the morning on my neck and chest. Not looking too bad. I'm thinking of getting a peel. My daughter has a friend who is an esthetician.
From Michael Berg:

I tried to train myself to sleep on my back - it didn't work. I continue sleeping on my side, but with Intimia pillow my breasts are separated and I don't need to think about sleeping on my back. Amazingly, it stays on no matter how many times I turn. It's very comfortable.
I thought I heard retin-a should only be used at night because it makes your skin more sensitive to the sun. And also that it is common for skin to look worse (dry n more wrinkled) before it gets better. Not sure, but thought I heard that.

Sent from my PG06100 using CurlTalk App
Call me crazy, but sometimes when my between-eyebrow furrows get bad at night (from either sleeping on the side of my face or frowning in my sleep) I put a small square of clear medical tape between my brows to keep the skin from folding.

Wonder if you could do the same on your chest?? About 3 - 4 inches of medical (not at sticky) tape to keep the skin taut at night.
Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
Too much boobage for tape to work for me, LOL!
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
Call me crazy, but sometimes when my between-eyebrow furrows get bad at night (from either sleeping on the side of my face or frowning in my sleep) I put a small square of clear medical tape between my brows to keep the skin from folding.

Wonder if you could do the same on your chest?? About 3 - 4 inches of medical (not at sticky) tape to keep the skin taut at night.
Originally Posted by Spider
This was a complete disaster for me.

What worked was Botox, and then when that faded, wearing bangs.
The Chest Saver does work really good I have been using mine for a couple years and I'm pretty happy with it.

Trending Topics